Goodbye Jesus

Oh-my-god!

Fweethawt

Well -- sort of. I think. :twitch:

Guys (and I do mean "Guys"), have you ever went to sit down, not paying much attention to your nut placement, then, all of a sudden, your nuts take it upon themselves to slowly shift into a more comfortable position? :twitch:

That just happened to me.

And it made me jump! :twitch:

I actually thought that something was in my pants!

I even looked down to see what the hell was goin' on in there!

God damn, that was freaky! :twitch:

Sorry, but...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Couldn't help myself. :HaHa:

Nutshift. Is that kind of like a paradigm shift?

It's normal for men, nothing to worry about. When I sit, it does that too. :)

Hah! He said, "nutshift".

I like that.

The term, that is.

Anyway, there was a couple of times where I experienced something not so similar, but much more painful. It happened when I tried to wear boxer shorts. I must have been wearing the perfect combination of boxer's and loose fitting jeans. And when I went to sit down, my nuts swung back into my ass and got crushed as I went to sit down.

That is a nasty feelin' too. :phew:

What would you call that, swingnuts? :scratch:

Ouch. I never had that happening but if you've seen Something about Mary's opening scene, that happened to me on a milder scale.

:lmao: Thanks for the laugh, Fwee..I needed that!
Whodafucks laughin'? That shit hurt!!! :vent:

:HaHa:

Really, this stuff is funny now. But when I experienced nutshift, I really did jump. :HaHa:

:lmao: nutshift...

I learn something new every day

:lmao: Thanks for the laugh, Fwee..I needed that!
Whodafucks laughin'? That shit hurt!!! :vent:

Really, this stuff is funny now. But when I experienced nutshift, I really did jump. :HaHa:

I'm sorry..no really..I was laughing with you, not at you.. :lmao: then..I had to explain to husband what I was laughing at..so, I read the thread..I could see he wouldn't find it so funny either..

:mellow:

ball placement is proof that either there is no god, or god is retarded.

Testicular gesticulation???

Oh, Fwee - that's not good.

You might want to switch to boxer-briefs (like my dancing avatar man is wearing)

boxer briefs - no fly -

but dude - if your balls have a mind of their own and sneak up on you?

*LMAO*

Oh man, I'm so glad I wasn't drinking something when I read that!

Testicular gesticulation???

Otherwise known as "nutshift".

You might want to switch to boxer-briefs (like my dancing avatar man is wearing)

That's what I wear. I love my boxer-briefs.

i tried boxer briefs one time and the fuckers kept riding up on me. 15 minutes of walking around and my boxer briefs turned into a fucking thong, not comfortable. I'm sticking to regular boxers from now on.

i tried boxer briefs one time and the fuckers kept riding up on me. 15 minutes of walking around and my boxer briefs turned into a fucking thong, not comfortable. I'm sticking to regular boxers from now on.

Okay Biggles, but your sack is going to be hanging down to your knees by the time that you're 60.

That sounds like regular boxers. They do the same to me, not comfy unless it's all you're wearing and you're hanging around the house. They don't do well under pants.

Boxer *briefs* are tight around the leg and generally don't ride up.

That's what I wear. I love my boxer-briefs.

Ditto. No boxers here. Too damned loose. Wear that loose stuff and you're just bound to have problems. As a matter of fact I do believe the only nut-crushing experiences I've ever had, as fwee described, were whilst wearing boxers. Never again. I may have topped out at 8 kids but I still value my man-parts.

:mellow:
Look, Varokhar, if you have something to say, then say it. Don't just sit there with that blank look in your eyes.

This thread is giving your the opportunity to have a discussion about my nuts. Feel free to join in. You know you want to. :mellow:

And that's exactly what I do wear now. I still experienced nutshift while wearing them, but I haven't sat on my nuts since I wore boxers.

I usually wear regular boxers at home. You know... Like at bed time, or somethin'. :wicked:

That's strange. :Hmm:

I have much more trouble with boxers staying in place than I do boxer briefs. If I go to bed with regular boxers on, everything -- and I do mean everything -- is hangin' out by morning. Plus, they bunch up in my pants every now and then. When I regularly wore them, that is.

I'm sorry..no really..I was laughing with you, not at you.. :lmao:
I'm so glad that my nuts could put a smile on your face. :mellow:

Lol - there was a celebrity who recently said that the great equalizer for saggy breasts in women, is ball-sack droop in men :HaHa:

This thread is giving your the opportunity to have a discussion about my nuts. Feel free to join in. You know you want to. :mellow:

Fwee... you do know that the only thing I'd like to bring to any discussion about nuts is a pack of hungry squirrels?