Goodbye Jesus

The Invisible Pink Unicorn

DaveL

Hi all,

Wow, I've just came across the Ministry of the Invisible Pink Unicorn in my readings.

Is anyone here a member, quick sign me up, I love pizza?

Wow, this looks better than any religion I've ever struck.

http://www.palmyra.demon.co.uk/humour/ipu.htm

http://www.geocities.com/ipu_temple/

http://www.geocities.com/ipuprophecy/ipu.html

:grin:

Can we start a branch in Australia?

I've asked to be nominated as an official 'Zealot of the IPU.' I fancy dressing up in a suit and tie and knocking on a few doors. Anyone keen to nominate themselves? There are a few vacancies for priests and priestesses.

What you should do is get as many people as you can be actual witnesses of a revelation of the Pink Unicorn. Try to give her more contemporary witnesses of her revealing herself, miracles of some kind, than the bible has of jesus.

I'll be a witness. But everyone needs to be consistent in thier witness.

It would be a decent gag to rub christian noses in.

We could have our revelations confirmed either here, or at the IPU Forum. Wow, this stuff is seriously whacked but funny.

Ok here here's one. I was running late for work. While driving I prayed to the IPU that my boss would also be running late, so that I didn't look bad. Before you know it, the IPU was galloping along side my car. She whinnied "Fear not Dave, yea shall prevail". And yes she was pink. As it turned out my boss was in a traffic jam and didnt get to work for another 30 minutes. Such was my revelation.

Can anybody bear witness?

There can be no invisible pink unicorn, since invisibility and pink are visual properties that contradict. IPU violates the law of non-contradiction.

...which makes it the perfect analogy of Yahweh!! :grin:

What you guys should do is write a doctrine of the IPU which includes all of the transcendental statements that Paul Manata uses in his Christian worldview. That way, no one can deny the IPU without also denying the philosophy by which they believe in their own god.

I want an IPU bumper sticker :HaHa:

There can be no invisible pink unicorn, since invisibility and pink are visual properties that contradict.  IPU violates the law of non-contradiction.

What you guys should do is write a doctrine of the IPU which includes all of the transcendental statements that Paul Manata uses in his Christian worldview.  That way, no one can deny the IPU without also denying the philosophy by which they believe in their own god.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Such a gag would be especially vexing to him and his kind.

We could have our revelations confirmed either here, or at the IPU Forum. Wow, this stuff is seriously whacked but funny.

Ok here here's one.  I was running late for work.  While driving I prayed to the IPU that my boss would also be running late, so that I didn't look bad.  Before you know it, the IPU was galloping along side my car.  She whinnied "Fear not Dave, yea shall prevail". And yes she was pink.  As it turned out my boss was in a traffic jam and didnt get to work for another 30 minutes.  Such was my revelation.

Can anybody bear witness?

Me! I car pooled with you. Pwayz teh IPU!

Thanks for the link man, I got it book marked. This is fun!

What you should do is get as many people as you can be actual witnesses of a revelation of the Pink Unicorn. Try to give her more contemporary witnesses of her revealing herself, miracles of some kind,  than the bible has of jesus.

No, there is no need to be consistent. The more confusing and contradictory, the more people believe it.

I want an IPU bumper sticker  :HaHa:

Me 2.

No, there is no need to be consistent. The more confusing and contradictory, the more people believe it.

But wouldn't such a gag with the backing of say...10,000 contemporary EYE WITNESS ACCOUNTS that is totaly consitent really annoy Christians. hehe.

It would be the greatest spoof ever! And think if the media covered it! The media loves crackpots.

The IPU is only visible to people who have faith! hee!

Maybe I could find a heathen doctor who would testify that the IPU cured my "male patern baldness" or something. I have thick hair! hehe.

My computer has a CPU,

And it's powered by the IPU

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Such a gag would be especially vexing to him and his kind.

Here, let me get you started..

1. The Invisible Pink Unicorn is the creator.

2. The Invisible Pink Unicorn knows everything and everything the Invisible Pink Unicorn says is true.

3. The existence of the universe, all laws of nature, and all faculties of human cognition are dependant upon the Invisible Pink Unicorn's divine existence to exist.

4. This text has been divinely inspired by the Invisible Pink Unicorn to be true.

5. All humans have had the truth of the Invisible Pink Unicorn's divinity and the truth of this divinely inspired text divinely revealed to them.

6. All who claim that the Invisible Pink Unicorn is not the creator are fools and without excuse.

Voila! Transcendental Unicornism.

The only way a Christian presup can poke holes in it is if he pokes holes in his own argument.

Guest marktaylor
What you should do is get as many people as you can be actual witnesses of a revelation of the Pink Unicorn. Try to give her more contemporary witnesses of her revealing herself, miracles of some kind,  than the bible has of jesus.

Yes, I am currently recovering from a goring by the IPU. Got a light?

If only I were a virgin!

Here, let me get you started..

1. The Invisible Pink Unicorn is the creator.

2. The Invisible Pink Unicorn knows everything and everything the Invisible Pink Unicorn says is true.

3. The existence of the universe, all laws of nature, and all faculties of human cognition are dependant upon the Invisible Pink Unicorn's divine existence to exist.

4. This text has been divinely inspired by the Invisible Pink Unicorn to be true.

5. All humans have had the truth of the Invisible Pink Unicorn's divinity and the truth of this divinely inspired text divinely revealed to them.

6. All who claim that the Invisible Pink Unicorn is not the creator are fools and without excuse.

Voila! Transcendental Unicornism.

The only way a Christian presup can poke holes in it is if he pokes holes in his own argument.

LOL! We don't really see blark( Paul) at IG anymore. I wonder why Mr. Neil? Did you guys trash him hard core in a thread? :wicked:

Yes, I am currently recovering from a goring by the IPU. Got a light?

If only I were a virgin!

:lmao:

I'll have to check with the IPU before giving you anything. I don't know if this goring is a good sign or a bad one. I'll have to ask a Priest. But IPU bless you for the testimony! I will pray that your salvation is yea and not nay! hehe.

The Invisible BLUE Unicorn is the true God. The Pink is merely her colt. Repent and follow the IBU!

This religion is already too old... time for a spinoff!

Yes, we need new revelations and a new revival movement!

The IPU has a nephew that is blue!

If you don't accept that, you are doomed!

[edit]

Damn! I was too late. The Blue Unicorn was already revelead.

I need a new revelation!

The Green Horned Mini Unicorn is giving us the true answers to intricate questions about Internet Forums, so you have to adore and worship the GHMU to be on this site!

Herectics all of you. Precious is but one colour, and the colour is Pink.

Time for the inquisition!! Bring out the rack.

There can be no invisible pink unicorn, since invisibility and pink are visual properties that contradict.  IPU violates the law of non-contradiction.

Ah, thanks Mr Neil. You just saved me having to point this out. All this blasphemy concerning the IPU is really annoying us here at the Square Circle Society.

:blink:

The IPU heals disabled people she made in the first place.

Glory be to Her!

I couldn't walk but the IPU touched me with her hoof and I'm now walking!

PRRRRRRRAAAAAIASSSE The IPU!