Goodbye Jesus

The Invisible Pink Unicorn

DaveL

Every true IPU believe can not only believe in the Holy Moly IPU!

They also have to be dunked in rain water gathered from the mighty rainfall that only occurs every 5 years in West Africa’s jungle, where the IPU had its first appearance.

Secondly a true follower have to tithe, which is giving 20% (at first it looks like an oxymoron, but you know how the divine works, or at least you should know) to the Holy Maculation Church of IPU of 1st Acrimonious Master Debaters.

There can be no invisible pink unicorn, since invisibility and pink are visual properties that contradict.  IPU violates the law of non-contradiction.

No, the IPU is infallible. You will have to change your thinking to accomodate the rules.

Yes, but who created the IPU?

And also what about the IPU and Intelligent design? Haven't you read Darwin's Pink Box?

Ha, now I've got you! Go figure that one IBU followers.

Yes, but who created the IPU?

And also what about the IPU and Intelligent design? Haven't you read Darwin's Pink Box?

Ha, now I've got you! Go figure that one IBU followers.

IBU? Incredible Bummed Universalist?

Darwin's Pink Box was a really good read, but he wouldn't see the IPU in the gaps between the teeth of the lions. So he can't be right.

The probablity of life to develop through the Unnatural Unselection is 1 to 2, and that is totally impossible. Since every time me and my wife fights (2), only one truth exists (1), and it's hers!

So IPU must have created the lions.

And besides the Cazaam Comicological Argument says:

1. before something was nothing

2. before nothing was something

3. and nothing can't be nothing unless somebody is something

So IPU created the world!