Goodbye Jesus

Some Christians Are *really* Scary

TheKreativeKat

These pipelines are magically created by shamans, witches and freemasons. So is the well head going down to get the demonic power from where the demons were put. This well head is a portal or vortex. A friend of mine left the demons in situ and prayed for God to fill the portal with spiritual cement!

WTF? I've never even heard of this stuff before, even when I was a Christian. Where do these kooks come up with this stuff? :crazy:

I think there's a bunch of them out there who believe stuff like this, only some don't take it to such an extreme. I grew up on scifi, my gramps watched it all the time when I was over at his house and I used to sit there and watch with him. I had a nightmare and my mom blamed it on the x-files. My aunt said that a ghost show was on in her house and something evil started to manifest itself in the room...because of the ghost show. It's kind of funny, and sad at the same time.

Well Xians are nuts anyway and very immature and childish. A Fundy friend I know believes Harry Potter is a demonic book. Can you imagine that?

He can't separate the fact that fiction is fiction and that Harry Potter is fiction as he believes Harry Potter is non-fiction.

If we were to commit all Xians to a nut house it would have to be as big as all of North America to cram them all in there. :loser:

Well Xians are nuts anyway and very immature and childish. A Fundy friend I know believes Harry Potter is a demonic book. Can you imagine that?

He can't separate the fact that fiction is fiction and that Harry Potter is fiction as he believes Harry Potter is non-fiction.

If we were to commit all Xians to a nut house it would have to be as big as all of North America to cram them all in there. :loser:

Nah, we could just put them on Greenland...pack 'em in it'll keep them nice and warm, air drop some food and medicine. Then they would have a lot more suffering to offer up to God, so in reality we would be helping them on their way to salvation.

Nah, we could just put them on Greenland...pack 'em in it'll keep them nice and warm, air drop some food and medicine. Then they would have a lot more suffering to offer up to God, so in reality we would be helping them on their way to salvation.

Can we just bury them underneath the ice and be done with it? Give them a nice little cave and tell how demons can't go through snow, because its too cold!

Can we just bury them underneath the ice and be done with it? Give them a nice little cave and tell how demons can't go through snow, because its too cold!

LMAO. Sure but they get to dig out the cave.

You might have to ask some of the pagans on this board about demonology and ancient paganism. I imagine that there was a lot of local mysticism involved in the formation of early Christianity.

Sure, blame the pagans for the batshit here... *j/k*

IIRC, there was a lot of subsuming and tweaking old local deities, and other supernatural-type critters. A lot of them were cast as demons. A few as angels. Pretty much all the rest became saints. It seems that there was more propaganda than mysticism involved, IMHO. Most of it was a matter of convenience to 'save as many souls as possible' and a couple of millenia of telephone later, and you get some pretty strange things. Oh, and don't forget pretexts for power-plays.

A lot less of this is straight mysticism and most of it is 100% "So, no shit, there we were..."