Goodbye Jesus

How Exciting!

R. S. Martin

It's mass hypnosis. The guys who do shows like that are experts at it.

First I thought it was a typo - Benny Hinn... Benny Hill. then I watched the U tube video and I was amazed. And he's got quite a packed house. And people send him money???? He should go into professional wrestling or maybe be classified as a weapon of mass destruction. Excellent! and Quite entertaining!

Ah, but you see, they flying in jets and rolling in money because the lord has blessed them! HALLELUUUUUJAH!!!!! For them to give up all that would be rejecting God's blessings in their lives. PRAISE THE LORRRD!!!

And people send him money???? He should go into professional wrestling or maybe be classified as a weapon of mass destruction. Excellent! and Quite entertaining!

Well I guess. I don't think he gets these beautiful, glossy envelopes with flowers on the outside made only for me. And I doubt he would hire staff to do this if I were the only person he asked for money to make his out-reach missions possible...oh yes, he definitely needs the money to keep his ministries going just like all other filthy-rich churchmen do. So I'm thinking if he sold his watch and got a cheap one instead he could feed a few destitute families for a few days. Or would months be more realistic. If I need incentive to get mad all I have to do is meditate on some of the gross unfairness in our world. It works so well, it really does, every time, guaranteed. Esp. when it's fatmen rolling in wealth relieving penniless women of the few resources they do have.

yer,… I hate to think how Many children’s mouths go without food, while their parents think giving Money to Benny's Jet fuel petty cash fund, will save their Kids soul for eternity, BS,

What the hells wrong with the "cattle rank" Economy class, humility, with sun glass's, yeh then maybe a real possible miracle of an upgraded could happen?

Elton’s the prophet Man

You know I read it in a magazine

Ah ha, BuhBuh Benny (H)inn the Jet

Hey kids, plug into the faithless

Maybe they're blinded

But Bennie makes them ageless

We shall survive, let us take ourselves along

Where we fight our parents out in the streets To find who's right and who's wrong

Say, Candy and Ronnie, have you seen them yet

But they're so spaced out,BuhBuhBuhBuh Benny needs more money for his dame Jet

Everybody, get in line and kick his ass one by one. The rich scum preacher...

And all while wearing the proverbial white suit. Do you think if I was sitting in his audience, he'd be able to use his "magic powers" to pick me out as the infidel? Why don't they send him to Iraq?

That xtian exfriend of mine who was trying to get back into school and hang out with me believes all the bullshit that Hinn dished out. The church I went to said that he could be a harbinger of the antichrist, or might be the antichrist himself. Well this xtian lady said I would burn in Hell for doubting Gawd's power through his healing touch, and so I could see this she would buy tickets for her, I , and my physically disabled mother to go. Luckily as she followed the wifely submission stuff in the Bible and left the financial decisions to her "evil Catholic" husband he put his foot down when it came to donating money to tv evangelists.

Later on she didn't press Hinn's bullshit on me until a friend almost died on the operating table and I went to take care of this other friend for a day or two after she got out of the hospital. All I told my xtian ex friend when she called me on the phone that day was that I don't get why Hinn wants people to pay to come and and get healed by him, but Jeebus didn't ask for compensation for healing anyone. She said "YOU'RE GOING TO BURN IN HELL!!!!!" and hung up on me. Luckily I didn't hear from her for ages, and when I crossed paths with any of her xtian friends ( who had been friendly with me before) they turned a cold shoulder to me.

August 17 and 18. Bring your family, friends, and loved ones! Expect miracles! Your life will be changed!

Thus was I greeted by my answering machine when I walked in the door.

Oh lovely, there goes the neighbourhood.

I watched him a few times on the god bothering channel, and I never could understand how people couldn't see through his hypocrisy.

I was pretty impressed with the fifth estate documentary on him, you can watch it online.

http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/main_miracles.html

And as for the down grade in the fancy car, that just reveals the degree of guilt and shames this man dose not have within him

Lawlessness always finds loop holes between moral laws, terrorism, always costs the world another new Law slaped on them, can’t the world judge and does justice on this kind of subtle ruthless nature of abuse be considered and stopped?

And what’s Benny doing today…?

is...Elton John RIGHT AGAIN!!! HA!

THE JETS MAYBE ON ITS WAY TO A FUNERAL FOR A FREIND

fragment of Lyrics fo funeral for a friend

The roses in the window box

Have tilted to one side

Everything about this house

Was born to grow and die

Oh it doesn't seem a year ago

To this very day

You said I'm sorry honey

If I don't change the pace

I can't face another day

And love lies bleeding in my hand

I wonder if those changes

Have left a scar on you

Like all the burning hoops of fire

That you and I passed through

You're a bluebird on a telegraph line

I hope you're happy now

Well if the wind of change comes down your way girl

You'll make it back somehow

Everybody, get in line and kick his ass one by one. The rich scum preacher...

This guy needs a public visible kick on his ass, so it hurts real real bad to even sit it down in his jet comfortably anymore?

Yes. :)