Goodbye Jesus

So The Phelps Are Crossing The Ocean?

R. S. Martin

The Phelps are irritating, like an angry fly buzzing you.

Phelps just needs to be dragged out into the street and shot. He is a total waste of atoms.

Why waste a good bullet? just bury him... dead is a nice option but not a necessity since he'll do that one day all on his own.

Hopefully sooner rather than later...but slowly nonetheless.

I can assure you I'll be there at his funeral...if he thinks what he does is offensive, wait til I break in to the coffin, steal his corpse and throw it to the crowd to be torn to shreds and desecrated. Actually, why the fuck wait til he dies? Or that sour faced bitch Shirley, for that matter.

I still like the idea of just burying him alive...

I'd like to see that whole bunch go over to the Middle East and protest and in that way some good Muslim might cut their heads off and we would be done with them once and for all. The Italians won't put up with that crap from them and more than likely they might end up in jail on some charge or be accused of being heretics and tried by the Catholic church and burned at the stake as witches or Satan worshipers. :wicked:

These folks is crazy, not stupid. They'll never go there. Too bad. They are (in high percentage) lawyers and know just how far they can go and still stay withing the bounds of the law. They are going to support the anti-gay mayor and seem to be keeping their comments confined to that if the PDF on their website is any indication.

RubySera, I spent two years in Aviano in the USAF back in the 80's and found that lots of Italians are pretty well versed in English. Someone will understand and be able to translate for the rest.

Guest DireInTheMire
I still like the idea of just burying him alive...

Actually, I think donating him to science to be drug tested. At least that way the remainder of his miserable existence might serve society a positive purpose.

These folks is crazy, not stupid. They'll never go there. Too bad. They are (in high percentage) lawyers and know just how far they can go and still stay withing the bounds of the law. They are going to support the anti-gay mayor and seem to be keeping their comments confined to that if the PDF on their website is any indication.

I wonder if anyone's ever tried to get the Phelps who are lawyers disbarred? They're preaching hate, so I think that'd be grounds for disbarrment.

Two words - First amendment.

Is that the difference between Canada and the States? In Canada we have hate crime laws that are enforced and in the States they have a First Amendment and liberty which allows hate speech?

At least we can take comfort in the fact that he's old and will have to die soon, and his entire little inbred movement will fall apart when that happens. He's so egotistic and sick that he's built the entire thing specifically around the person of HIMSELF, and literally beaten everyone else into submission. The rest of his "followers" will not know how, or will be too scared, to make a sandwich without his overlordship, let alone run an organization.

You should read his bio on Wikipedia. What a nice, wonderful person he's always been. I personally feel his religion is rather irrelevant, judging by his personality; I think his sole purpose is to sadistically hurt as many people as possible while still bringing greater power and self-glorification to himself. He merely chooses his interests and professions to further those goals, or at the very least, those professions are subject to them.

:woohoo: I have the best solution of all; put him in a large cage with ten of the meanest bull dykes you can find and ten of the biggest bondage leather gay men and tell them he is the man that hates you more than anybody and his name is Fred Phelps and you can do whatever you want to do to him and no one will interfere even if he ends up dead.

Then I'll sell tickets for ring side seats to anyone that wants to watch.

It ought to be a really good sports event. Then when they are through with Freddy they can go after the rest of his clan one by one and when they are through with them we can send for the Muslim radicals to run an airplane into their Westboro Baptist church.

If that does not do the trick I know of nothing else.

Old Freddy might even like it and his clan might even line up to be the first after Freddy.

Or either have them knock him out and hold him some place and give him a sex change operation complete with hormone shots, breast implants, permanent tattooed lipstick lips, eye shadow and then put him in a dress and wig and after shooting him up with so LSD drop him off in front of a Fundy church on a Sunday morning while everyone is coming out after service.

Which one would be a more fitting end to him? :lmao:

The ultimate death for Phelps would be falling down of a heart attack at a funeral protest, screaming wildly for attention yet getting vastly ignored, and his last sight being a few people momentarily turning at the sound, then quickly glancing away when they realize they don't care.

there is much of the poet or the saga writer in your soul, m'dear...

So any news of the reaction to the Phelps overseas?

I looked on their picketing schedule and all I can learn from it is that they are still picketing full tilt in the US. I guess none of our wishful fantisizing came true. I googled Phelps+Italy and found out that Phelps is not an uncommon name.

Ahhh, they know no bounds! They must be disappointed they can't be in two+ places at once to protest all that goes on. But oh, that they would leave Italy the f*ck alone! I had an Italian boyfriend, most beautiful man ... :HappyCry: and regarding English, he was one of the best non-native speakers of English I have ever known...

At least we can take comfort in the fact that he's old and will have to die soon, and his entire little inbred movement will fall apart when that happens. He's so egotistic and sick that he's built the entire thing specifically around the person of HIMSELF, and literally beaten everyone else into submission. The rest of his "followers" will not know how, or will be too scared, to make a sandwich without his overlordship, let alone run an organization.

Right, aren't they mostly all related too?

TBH they don't make the news in the Free World