Goodbye Jesus

Should the U.S. act to stop Genocide?

SOIL

Cerise,

I do remember my high-school biology teacher saying something about how accidental mutations in genetic changes could turnout to be good things - and I remember wondering why those particular words were chosen.  Accidental mutations somehow just didn't have a "primary goal" sort of ring to it (to my messed up Christianized mind anyway).

Why is it so important for humans to "survive" if we are just accidental mutations  in the first place?

Wait, maybe if I substitute today's (more enlightened) two words, in place of those two words used by my now-ancient high-school teacher ... then ... maybe things won't seem so pointless?  <NOT> (sounds a bit religious to me)

-Dennis

P.S.

I still hear of high school gym teachers who refuse to intevene in some bully instigated "fights" - because they claim the little guys need to learn (the hard way) how evolution brought us to where we are today. 

Ain't Education grand!?

Do you ever plan to offer anything fo substance here? Or are little anecdotes and misdirection all we ever are going to get from you, Dennis?

Those tap shoes of your must be wearing out by now. Do you think you could give them a breather and actually for once in your life attempt to answer a question honestly and without trying to misdirect? Do you think that's something you could work on for our next conversation? Because I would really love to see that happen.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SOIL

• Kay

• Cerise

• nivek

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thankful,

I'm thankful you have been honest with me.

I guess there is enough sickness in this world.

I'll try to be kind and spare you folks (like Chef, I suppose there are more important things for me to be doing).

Goodbye.

-Dennis

You keep saying you're going to run Dennis. So run.