Goodbye Jesus

Goodbye Friends

Guest SerenityNow

G'bye then, Thankful.

:wave:

dont forget to drop by every now and then!

Guest fit2btied

post-505-1120176079_thumb.jpg

I am slowly, very slowly coming out of my shock.having been Catholic for 40 yrs and folloing in me mums wake .and later on my own, I 've had a real jolt . My awakening was nay pleasant, as I am in deep friendship with both priest of my parish, I was with one or the other of them at least 4 days out of the week, and we enjoyed each others company in so simple a way. I feel disconnected with both now, which is a sad feeling for me, but, I'll get past this in time, hopefully. lol if its anything like ex-husbands.....eh I'll definately overcome my grief. Never did I expect my life to be so thrown into orbit over one decision, but such is lifePeace to all who want or need it,..joanna or fit2btied

I just want to say thanks to all of you for all of your support.  You are a great group of people.  Thank you Dave for having this site.

Finally, I have peace after leaving Christianity.  Hell is no longer a fear and I no longer doubt my decision to leave the faith, I've never been happier.  However, it's time for me to leave ExC because I want to just enjoy my husband and children.  My mind seems to be on what is being debated, ranted, etc., so that even while I'm doing things with them, I'm thinking up a reply.  LOL  Maybe someday, I can focus on one thing but for now, it's too hard. 

When I was a Christian my mind was always focused on god and reading the bible.  Now as an ExC, my mind is still focused on the bible and god, though in a different way.  I do not want that to be a part of my life anymore, I wasted enough years on the bible and god and robbed my family and myself in the process. 

Anyway, you guys keep staying strong in your unbelief.  Maybe in a few months or so I'll check back in to say "hi".  Take care and it's been wonderful.

Well, I suppose many it's not unexpected that some will finally graduate. Congratulations in that regard, and farewell!

(you could just hang out in the kitchen if you want and not bother with the debates and such ;) )

Well, I suppose many it's not unexpected that some will finally graduate.  Congratulations in that regard, and farewell!

(you could just hang out in the kitchen if you want and not bother with the debates and such ;) )

:lmao: S&H you're late! She was gone and came back again today.

I'm not sure she's to stay, but she made a little visit today...

We'll see if Thankful will respond to you... :)

:lmao: S&H you're late! She was gone and came back again today.

I'm not sure she's to stay, but she made a little visit today...

We'll see if Thankful will respond to you... :)

I'm a late bloomer in all regards apparently. (besides, I've been swimming, drinking and having sex all day so I haven't been paying attention here until now)

:clap: thankful

It's easy to write nice things about nice people :grin:

<smootch>

PR

No need to start my own thread.

< again >

Thankful would you ask Alice to forward you the pm I wrote her? I can't write it again.

Everybody else:

I'll be back when I can play nicely with other children. I just hate so much right now I'm going to take it out on anyone who crosses my path and I don't want it to be any of you.

No need to start my own thread.

< again >

Thankful would you ask Alice to forward you the pm I wrote her? I can't write it again.

Everybody else:

I'll be back when I can play nicely with other children. I just hate so much right now I'm going to take it out on anyone who crosses my path and I don't want it to be any of you.

I wasn't aware you weren't playing nice... :shrug:

Yes, I'm back and sorry that you all took the time to say such wonderful things.

I am really though, going to only try to limit myself to mornings and evenings.  If I can't do that then I probably have a bad habit that needs be broken!  My intentions were true at the time and I believed that if i wrote a goodbye that I could stick with it.  Well, that obviously didn't happen. 

You all are my support and I need to be around you all and of course try and help christians see the error of their ways. :grin:

Bah! It gave us a reason to write nice things about you, and realize how much we would miss you. That's a good think.