Goodbye Jesus

I'm Done Arguing With Them

GraphicsGuy

I totally hear you. What gets me is that the story of Job is completely WITHOUT LOGIC! What omnipotent, benevolent God would purposely torture a loyal follower? Fucking retarded. My Catholic cousin is constantly trying to get me to come back to faith. She talks about miracles etc. I want to smack her in the face. Show me a decapitated man who grows another head and then I will believe in miracles. I met with a proest after my mom died and all he could say to me was "I don't know why it happened." We debated and I poked holes thhrough all of his arguments. Well then what the fuck good are you as a spiritual leader if *I* know more than you do?

Welcome home, sister!

These male spiritual leaders made to lead us so-called inferior females are so much crap. They can't begin to imagine the level we're operating at, let alone answer questions arising from calculations derived from operations on that level. Here are exC we're valued for what we know and who we are. And when we conclude that the reason they are not answering our questions is because there are no answers, the judge that we're just hurt by some random Christian.

How shallow can they be! There's better pass times than arguing with them. All the same, it hurts knowing that loved ones think such ugly and misinformed thoughts about oneself. It seems there simply has to be a way to enlighten them. Maybe the person is right who said how frightened he/she used to be. They're all scared about losing their faith. That really is one of the few explanations that makes sense.