Goodbye Jesus

Goodbye, Everyone. I'm Going To Hell...

Fweethawt

I had a similar experience just three weeks ago at work.

I am a mutual fund accountant and I work on two different report generating programs. I was working on my worst fund, a fund that I can never reconcile without a lot of help. I was using both report generating programs simultaneously and each of them came back within moments of each other with the unique identifier of 666 for the reports! It seemed appropriate for THE FUND FROM HELL! It really did spook me for a moment, I mean, what are the odds? :shrug:

Hey I just took one hell of a dump, and I swear I see the virgin mary in it, intact hymen and all! Would it be inappropriate to take a picture and sell it on ebay?

I was using both report generating programs simultaneously and each of them came back within moments of each other with the unique identifier of 666 for the reports! It seemed appropriate for THE FUND FROM HELL! It really did spook me for a moment, I mean, what are the odds? :shrug:

LOL! It's a sign!

Once I was in a convenience store and my bill (with tax) came to $6.66. The cashier hesitated and asked with all seriousness if maybe I shouldn't get something else.

It's amazing what power people allow this number to have over them!

It's a sign that Mike;

1) has a good eye for simulacra

2) he doesn't flush in a timely fashion...

Poor Mrs. Michael!

It's a sign that Mike;

1) has a good eye for simulacra

2) he doesn't flush in a timely fashion...

Poor Mrs. Michael!

You should have seen it after a few hours, the water in the bowl made it swell! Now it looks more like Oprah Winfrey... hmm probably won't fetch as much on ebay now....

Should have bagged and frozen it...

Hook it out and bake it...