Goodbye Jesus

Im a liar now! Am I going to Hell?

Abiyoyo

Hah! I guess Im Hell bound now, saying I wouldnt topic anymore.

Oh well.

Anyhow, I have some questions directed only toward THOSE THAT WERE FORMER DEVOUT, SINCERE, REALLY CARED FORMER CHRISTIANS:

I feel its fair that some people give me some logical answers. I am not trying to convert anyone, just putting my thoughts about the whole God is false, Bible is false, notion out there.

Question 1: What was the one most important occurance, aspect or "issue in the Bible" that lead you astray from the Bible in general( Not your church, pastor, study group, coffe house, or denomination)?

Question2: How did it feel when you finally got to the point where you didnt encompass your life around God? What life changes began to happen, or advances in life?

Comments: I do have some thoughts and comments I would like to share, not shove down anyones throat.

I worked in retail sales for a third of my life. Jewelry specifically. in this business, time was money, and profit was the name of the game.

They used to teach us so many different methods to sell. Selling was an art of some sort to them and had to be performed to the upright most properness and

accuratcy.

I had so many books about selling in general, selling jewelry, how to break the ice with customers, and so on. Many, many books. I read most of them. They were helpful in times and useful training tools.

I made the most money in my 15 store district, and was one of the top money makers in my 200 store region. What was the key?

That was the million dollar question everone asked. How do you do that? Can you give the other stores examples of how you have so many customers and how your store has so much volume?

I got that whole spill throughout my career in sells. i was always on the top of the ranks and made the most money. People knew who I was, that I had never met. I did though, go through the ringer. I began to think I knew to much( most call it the big head). I became to smart. I stopped working as much( after reveiwing my numbers) seeing that I was OK, or still making money.

I started getting lazy, and more into the information in the "store gossip department". Everyone that has ever been invovled with retail knows that gossip is the best type of work....

Anyhow, I couldnt do demonstrations about how I sold so much, because there wasnt one. I worked hard( in the earlier money making era), I was super nice, and friendly. I helped people in need with bad credit, and trusted people. I took care of my customers, and they came to me instead of the guy down the street.

To sum this up, I went to work everyday, and genuinely wanted my customers to like me and do more business with me. I looked at years down the road, having there kids come in when they got married. I looked at them as people and not dollar signs.

My supervisor would ask to up our average ticket by selling additional items, and even at times sell things that was junk. I never did. The end result is that I made a lot of money and enjoyed what I did for a long time.

Now, take what I just said and substitute God, Bible, Church, and life with whichever you choose. Thats all I did. I read the Bible as a guide and for helpful advise. I receive alot of history(by faith), and principles. As with the books I read in jewelry( written by men that wanted to be sucessful in retail sales), I took different things out of them that I found to be sincere.

Take care of the customer first, empathize with the customer, meet the customer needs, be a friend. There were a lot more. I took all those things and said, be genuine and do this with meaning.

When I read the Bible I see where Jesus says to clean the inside, then the outside. I see where God in the OT says to Love Him with all my heart, soul, and mind. I put some more peices together when Jesus says that these two commands hang all the Old Law and the Prophets.

I leave all the things that arent connecting with my God given direction to being a Godly person. Just like I left out parts that seemed not very genuine, when it came to selling. I know that I have to come to God and seek Him when I am going through things. When everyone in you church thinks your possessed, or when you tell you wife that You pray that God would let her see the things that I see, and she says I dont want to see your demons.

Or maybe when your pastor says hes not sure right now that I should pursue the ministry, because when you go to school they ask ,,.....questions... Oh no. I m shaken. i have indeed been thrown out of the world I used to live in and I basically have my cat, and thats it.

Thats ok though. Remeber, Im just a crazy nut that seems to hold down a very respectable position being responsible for over 1.5 million dollars worth of credit accounts. I do well too. Critics.

Why do people insist that Im nuts( Supposedly, believers). Did not Paul see a light after persucuting jews? Did not God say that the Holy Sprirt would come to us, and that the disciples should go and make disciples of all nations?

I get more support(Honestly) from the nonbelievers than I do my own family, and precious church members.

Youre probualy wondering why I still believe then.

God lead to this two simple sciptures. (As well as everything else that He has done for me)

The scripture where Jesus says that God and Him will make there home inside us.

The scripture where Joshua says, For me and my house, We will serve the Lord.

I realized that if the Lord lives in me, then It doesnt matter who believes me. I believe the Lord, and I will serve Him, Yes serve Him, not demand Him. In return, He does often through situations and other things show Himself, the Almighty, to me. I testifiy to that.

Anyhow, Just wanted to put all that out there. I would like to hear back from the questions. Thanks. See Ya.

Oh well.

Anyhow, I have some questions directed only toward THOSE THAT WERE FORMER DEVOUT, SINCERE, REALLY CARED FORMER CHRISTIANS:

I feel its fair that some people give me some logical answers. I am not trying to convert anyone, just putting my thoughts about the whole God is false, Bible is false, notion out there.

Question 1: What was the one most important occurance, aspect or "issue in the Bible" that lead you astray from the Bible in general( Not your church, pastor, study group, coffe house, or denomination)?

Question2: How did it feel when you finally got to the point where you didnt encompass your life around God? What life changes began to happen, or advances in life?

Comments: I do have some thoughts and comments I would like to share, not shove down anyones throat.

I worked in retail sales for a third of my life. Jewelry specifically. in this business, time was money, and profit was the name of the game.

They used to teach us so many different  methods to sell. Selling was an art of some sort to them and had to be performed to the  upright most properness and

accuratcy.

I had so many books about selling in general, selling jewelry, how to break the ice with customers, and so on. Many, many books. I read most of them. They were helpful in times and useful training tools.

I made the most money in my 15 store district, and was one of the top money makers in my 200 store region. What was the key?

That was the million dollar question everone asked. How do you do that? Can you give the other stores examples of how you have so many customers and how your store has so much volume?

I got that whole spill throughout my career in sells. i was always on the top of the ranks and made the most money. People knew who I was, that I had never met. I did though, go through the ringer. I began to think I knew to much( most call it the big head). I became to smart. I stopped working as much( after reveiwing my numbers) seeing that I was OK, or still making money.

I started getting lazy, and more into the information in the "store gossip department". Everyone that has ever been invovled with retail knows that gossip is the best type  of work....

Anyhow, I couldnt do demonstrations about how I sold so much, because there wasnt one. I worked hard( in the earlier money making era), I was super nice, and friendly. I helped people in need with bad credit, and trusted people. I took care of my customers, and they came to me instead of the guy down the street.

To sum this up, I went to work everyday, and genuinely wanted my customers to like me and do more business with me. I looked at years down the road, having there kids come in when they got married. I looked at them as people and not dollar signs.

My supervisor would ask to up our average ticket by selling additional items, and even at times sell things that was junk. I never did. The end result is that I made a lot of money and enjoyed what I did for a long time.

Now, take what I just said and substitute God, Bible, Church, and life with whichever you choose. Thats all I did. I read the Bible as a guide and for helpful advise. I receive alot of history(by faith), and principles. As with the books I read in jewelry( written by men that wanted to be sucessful in retail sales), I took different things out of them that I found to be sincere.

Take care of the customer first, empathize with the customer, meet the customer needs, be a friend. There were a lot more. I took all those things and said, be genuine and do this with meaning.

When I read the Bible I see where Jesus says to clean the inside, then the outside. I see where God in the OT says to Love Him with all my heart, soul, and mind. I put some more peices together when Jesus says that these two commands hang all the Old Law and the Prophets.

I leave all the things that arent connecting with my God given direction to being a Godly person. Just like I left out parts that seemed not very genuine, when it came to selling. I know that I have to come to God and seek Him when I am going through things. When everyone in you church thinks your possessed, or when you tell you wife that You pray that God would let her see the things that I see, and she says I dont want to see your demons.

Or maybe when your pastor says hes not sure right now that I should pursue the ministry, because when you go to school they ask ,,.....questions... Oh no. I m shaken. i have indeed been thrown out of the world I used to live in and I basically have my cat, and thats it.

Thats ok though. Remeber, Im just a crazy nut that seems to hold down a very respectable position being responsible for over 1.5 million dollars worth of credit accounts. I do well too. Critics.

Why do people insist that Im nuts( Supposedly, believers). Did not Paul see a light after persucuting jews? Did not God say that the Holy Sprirt would come to us, and that the disciples should go and make disciples of all nations?

I get more support(Honestly) from the nonbelievers than I do my own family, and precious church members.

God lead to this two simple sciptures. (As well as everything else that He has done for me)

I realized that if the Lord lives in me, then It doesnt matter who believes me. I believe the Lord, and I will serve Him, Yes serve Him, not demand Him. In return, He does often through situations and other things show Himself, the Almighty, to me. I testifiy to that.

Anyhow, Just wanted to put all that out there. I would like to hear back from the questions. Thanks. See Ya.

:twitch:

:twitch:

Is this a look of amazement, astonishment, or just flat-out dumbfoundedness? :scratch:

:HaHa:

It's scary that I could possibly be seeing things your way in this instance. ;)

Dumbfoundedness. Definitely.

At what point do you put "To sum this up" in your postings?

It's scary that I could possibly be seeing things your way in this instance.  ;)

At what point do you put  "To sum this up" in your postings?

Bit of a typo there :phew:

It's scary that I could possibly be seeing things your way in this instance.  ;)

I'll only give one small piece of advice in this instance...

If you try to understand, and actually think that you're succeeding, you'll find that you're more confused than when you started.

SMALL PIECE OF ADVICE: Don't try.

(this time)

I'll only give one small piece of advice in this instance...

If you try to understand, and actually think that you're succeeding, you'll find that you're more confused than when you started.

SMALL PIECE OF ADVICE: Don't try.

(this time)

Why is it that whenever I post something, it has to be this seem to be babbling portrayed, hard to understand thing :vent::vent:

Its very clear, ,,to me anyhow. (my wording?)

Why is it that whenever I post something, it has to be this seem to be babbling portrayed, hard to understand thing :vent:   :vent:

Its very clear, ,,to me anyhow. (my wording?)

You tend to ramble. Note that the first rule of writing is to never assume that the reader understands what you are thinking - be clear. Second rule, consolidate, consolidate, consolidate. Third rule, develop a thesis and then write to that thesis. I think the essay you wrote today had 5 or 6 thoughts going in 5 or 6 directions. Very confusing and frustrating for the reader to follow.

blah blah jewelry Jesus making money

There is too much. Let me sum up. Humperdinck is marrying the princess....

YoYo

I will give you some brief answers.

Q1:

If you read NT with critical eyes, you will see that the early writings (letters of Paul) only portrays Jesus in a very general way, while the late writings (the gospels) have all kind of details about Jesus.

This suggests, that the details are not historical facts, but a tradition developed over time.

Q2:

A strange mix of freedom and fear.

Oh well.

You can believe what you want Bro. Most of us here don't think that will happen.

Who's judging? This was the job of our former flock. Being judgmental of people is largely confined to Church goers IMHO.

Good call. Glad we've sorted that out.

Is there one aspect? No. Just alot of contradiction, damnation, contradiction, damnation, contradiction and damnation, all sprinkled with sugar about the afterlife. Thanks, but I live my life in this world. Anyway, I'm really big on reading non-fiction books.

Umm, where will I start (where is my testimony?) Profound relief. Profound acceptance of people of all kinds - not those I was told to accept. The ability to think and act for myself morally without being told what to do. And the best bit...Sunday 'sleeps ins' rule! :goodjob:

In the immortal words of Foghorn Leghorn:

"Blah, blah, yackitty, schamckitty."

Raw facts of the situation:

Christianity and all biblical religion is a hap-hazard, historically redundant collection of stories, concepts, claims and rituals from a variety of pre-existing cultures and belief systems. It does not function as a historical document; many of the claims its bronze-age writers make are patently absurd to anyone with one iota of critical capacity, and its psychological implications for the adherent are for the most part reprehensible to the point of being sadistic. Bottom line. Until you can give me a reasoned, considered and RATIONAL argument as to why I should adhere to a faith derived from a document so evidently FLAWED, as opposed to the thousands of other religions, mythologies and cultural ideologies that have existed in the long, long, loooooooooong (longer than 6000 years, that's for damn sure) history of the human race, then don't even bother trying to engage me, as I find it tiresome and insulting to my buttocks, which have to sit here prolapsing whilst I feverishly type this reply.

Topic title: "Im a liar now! Am I going to Hell?"

The answer is no! You won't be going to hell, because you've accepted Christ. You're forgiven. You're going to Heaven, because there's no accountability for actions in Christianity. If you accept Christ, then you're saved. Them's the rules.

Oh, and be sure to say hello to Jeffrey Dahmer while you're there. See, he was baptized before he died, so he'll be there in Heaven with you.

Remember, faith in Christ excuses all of the sins. Including murder. :crazy:

"Blah, blah, yackitty, schamckitty."
Actually, I think that's from Tazmania. Either way, I have to applaud anyone who makes a Looney Tunes reference. :wave:

Oh well.

<snip>

I will try to respond civily, calmly and seriously, and though I know that your intentions are not to take a genuine interest in the responses, and just to "make a sale" and put another notch in your Bible, from your comments, here is to hoping that I am wrong.

First, your hell is what you make it. Second, if you are not trying to convert anyone, then what is with the comments. I am from Missouri, originally, so don't say, instead Show Me.

Question 1: I was not led astray, I woke up. First I realized that the description of heaven (the destruction of our free will) was wrong. Then I started looking at the Bible and finding the observations about Jehova to be self-contradictiory. Final naill came when I found what I feel to be the real-deal among some Pagans, that I, for a moment had hit on some of the divine, and that the version spouted by the Bible just wasn't it. I'll admit that the last was unsubstantiated personal gnosis, but that is what I observed.

Question 2: Over the years, I challennged my concept of God and the Bible's teachings (as well as the Church's, but that is another story). I started by stripping my assumptions away and examining them to see that they were valid. I first left the Church, becoming a non-denom born-again, and then I realized that there was one glaring assumption that I was making that needed to be checked. That the Bible had the correct concept of God. Suffice it to say that it didn't stand up to scrutiny. When I hit that point, it did hurt for a bit. Scared the shit out of me to be honest, the whole what if I was wrong thing. Then I realized that if it was just fear keeping me in line, that I could not do that, that that was not the mark of a loving, all-powerful...you know the drill. It was then I realized that what I had been fed for 20 years was bunk. Had to set out on my own and I still seek truth. Now, to be honest, after the inital jolt, it was one of the most freeing experiences of my life.

Questions?

I object to the wording here. I was not led "astray" from the Bible as much as I was simply led "away" from the Bible. And I wasn't as much "led" as I walked away all by my little self. On my own two feet even.

But anyway, I think it must be that little section on prayer, where basically Jesus says to ask for it and he'll give it to you. Notice there's not an added clause to that verse which says "only if I want to give it to you" or "maybe I'll give it to you". Just ask and ye shall receive.

This verse is a lie. I asked and I didn't receive. It was a very simple request, and one which any god worth his beard would be willing and able to provide. Nevertheless, it didn't happen. So I chalked the bible up to another book of fables and myths and walked away.

First I felt awful. Like I was adrift in some nasty ocean with sharks somewhere underneath me. For the longest time, God meant my life and now there was no god and I was caught in that point where you have to make a decision about whether or not its worth having a life. And then I began to adjust and go on without looking over my shoulder to see someone judging my every movement, or fearing the flames of hell, or trying to save people when I couldn't even be sure that I was saved myself. And that felt good. That felt free.

And I think I'm much happier, now that I'm being honest with myself and not hiding things like my sexuality or my outspokeness (or loudness, as me boy likes to call it :grin: ) then when I had to conform to this shell of a bride of Christ. It's a different kind of joy.

I too take issue with the word "astray". I prefer to think that I stepped out of darkness when I realized that the bible was not inerrant and not the word of some god.

I began seriously studying the bible (meaning taking an unbiased, critical look at the bible and its origins) when I decided that I needed to know what it really said about homosexuality. Once I allowed myself to keep an open mind and listen to all sides, rather than just looking for opinions that matched the ones I already held, I found that there were several problems with the bible including contradictions and doctrinal issues.

I also found that there was little historical evidence for many of the claims in the bible and that politics and intrigue had played a role in the creation of the book. In other words, I discovered that the bible was a human creation.

It was scary at first - I spent a lot of time worrying that I had made the wrong decision and that I would be going to hell. I continued to study the bible and books by people who had left the faith, and within about a year became very happy and confident with my decision. Now that I've left christianity I have a much happier life - I know that my destiny is in my hands, and it's up to me to make my life what I want it to be.

Like others, I replace "lead astray" with "decided to drop"

Question 1. I realized it says things that are

a. not true: many prayers not answered; contradictions on assertions of fact

b. unjust: genocide; saying gays and lesbians can't have relationships but heteros can; hell

c. absurd: story of Job; story of Jonah (why snuff the gourd, for example?); many stories

d. unnecessary. Why not incline toward an eternal universe rather than make up a creator to explain it - since the probem of origins is bumped up to an additional entity.

Question 2. At first I was scared that maybe I made the wrong decision, but I was happy because I finally chose life and love. Over time the whole system has come to seem increasingly absurd and evil to me. Ditto other forms of fundamentalism. Now at least I'm much less at war with myself than I was. It's a relief to live more in harmony with human nature. Christianity is set up to create anxiety - no one can ever live up to its demands because in the end it says to stop being human. Cf. II Peter says put on the divine nature, and Paul talks about putting off the flesh -what is this? Spiritualizing human life out of shape entirely. It's also a relief just to relate to people normally instead of always covertly scheming to convert them.

Oh well.

Well, then we all get company! :) Welcome to the Eternal BBQ!

The Bible teaches that when we pray God is with us, and whatever we ask for will be given to us. We almost never get what we pray for, and when we do, it’s more likely a coincident than a prayer answer. Too many times in my life I needed Gods help for situations that were really bad for my family, especially my kids, and I never god any answers, but I several times got it worse afterwards. I was broken down emotionally over many years and I tried the best to keep my faith. My last prayer was to God to give me faith, because I was on the brink of loosing it. My faith did not get stronger, so he couldn’t even answer that prayer. The only conclusion was either God doesn’t want me to believe – deliberately took my faith away, against my wish to believe in him -, or he never existed in the first place. If the first explanation is the correct one, then God is really going against the core fundamentals of his own word, or God is not the Biblical God at all, but another life form or divine entity.

It was relieving! A stone was removed from my life. It got easier, I felt happy, and I felt I grow up in maturity and responsibility. My life and my family were not in God’s hands anymore, but in mine, and I was in control. I’ve never felt as free as I do now. Granted that many times, especially in the beginning, where I felt scared and without meaning, but you find the meaning in life and you find solid ground in your self.

(snip)

(snip)

If this was your “sum up”, then I don’t want to see your extended version! :grin:

I discovered while I was Christian, that there are extremely kind and loving non-believers around us, and there are many Christians that are rotten to the core. It’s a mixed bag in both camps. There are good Christians too and there are bad non-believers.

Yes, kind of…

So who are God, and Jesus? I believe everyone should find a faith that fits them best, and not follow a faith that is preached from someone else.

Not bad. There’s a chance we can make you a good apostate after all! ;)

I think you have an honest wish to find the truth, and you are still searching. That is very healthy and good attitude. Keep it up, you might find your path in life is not going where you thought it would go, but just be willing to change.

Many Christians describe one who leaves as having 'fallen away' - I didn't fall away, I climbed out. If you want to know, it started when I didn't see anything the bible describes happening here and now, from healing and miracles to merely the 'holy spirit' strengthening believers so they would know right, not sin, etc. How I felt after deconverting - at sea. My whole existence for nearly 20 years was based on and centered in the whole Christian framework so 20 years of friendships, associations, patterns of thought and life, were/are gone. I'm defining myself, which is freeing but it's hard, at age 40-41, to begin from scratch.

bdp

Ezekiel 18. But your assumption that I or anyone was "lead astray" is incorrect. You are the one that is astray.

Question2: How did it feel when you finally got to the point where you didnt encompass your life around God?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What life changes began to happen, or advances in life?

I was dissapointed. I was pissed I had wasted my time in study, when I could have studied a profession that was a. useful and b. paid well. I was pissed that my family had to suffer poverty so I could serve the Lord.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to find a different way to make a living.

#1... I realised that there were fairy stories that made more sense than the Bible, so you could say it was reason that led me "astray"

#2... I grew up.

Now, a question for you. What led you astray from the writings of Budda? How about the Quran? The Torah?

Since you cannot be led astray from that which is untrue, maybe you can understand why people are taking issue with your choice of words...

#1... I realised that there were fairy stories that made more sense than the Bible, so you could say it was reason that led me "astray"

#2... I grew up.

Now, a question for you. What led you astray from the writings of Budda? How about the Quran? The Torah?

Since you cannot be led astray from that which is untrue, maybe you can understand why people are taking issue with your choice of words...

Did you read the topic? This was guided toward people that actually studied, practiced, and followed Christianity.

Did you read the topic? This was guided toward people that actually studied, practiced, and followed Christianity.

Huh? Are you saying that CT wasn't a christian? Judging by his answers, I'd say his was.

They are countering the argument that the Bible is worthy of special pleading. What makes the bible's truths, TRUTHS, and all other's just "truths"?

IMOHO,

:thanks:

YoYo,

With all due respect, I direct you to read the testimonies, unless of course you put this here to preach or reconvert, which you would be well within the rules of the board.  However, if you posted for genuine concern with no ulterior motive, then seriously, I again would direct you to the testimony pages.

You cannot post there nor email anyone to try and reconvert but that is the best place to go.  All of your questions are answered there.  Then after reading and making a prayer list, when you and 2 or more believers gather and pray specifically for us, this whole board should start feeling tugs on their heartstrings.  One of two things will become known to you:  1) Members will reconvert out of the blue as per Jesus's promise about "When 2 or more believers are gathered together and ask anything, in my name".......2)  Your prayers will not be answered because it is not God's will that all people love and worship him.

But don't feel bad if there isn't a miracle regardless of Jesus's promise, because there are several escape clauses, this being the biggest for why your prayer will not be answered:  Romans 9:17-18 17For the Scripture says to Pharaoh: "I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth."[a] 18Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.  19One of you will say to me: "Then why does God still blame us? For who resists his will?" 20But who are you, O man, to talk back to God? "Shall what is formed say to him who formed it, 'Why did you make me like this?' "[h] 21Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for noble purposes and some for common use?

If biblegod is true, then we mere humans are nothing more than an cockroach to god.  He hardens us for his amusement.

EDITED TO ADD:  See I pick and choose which insects to have mercy on. The American Cockroaches are meaningless to me, I loathe them.  I can choose to be very merciful by grabbing my husbands shoe or weight for an instant death, or I can squirt them with a chemical such as Windex, Tilex, Pledge, etc. and watch them squirm and suffer for awhile before I grab a paper towel, squish them and lastly, throw them in the trash.

I appreciate the concern and direction. I have been here for quite a while. I actually have read many of the members testimonies, including yours. I actually have used your testimony to fellow believers that dont believe were in the last days.

I told them about your testimony, I make the point, for them to think. Think about """blank"" in the church stopped coming to church one day, or even for that matter, who do we really know in our church. My point was to my fellow believers, that we dont know who believes what, and what state of worship and fear they are in for the Lord. Only the Lord knows a persons true heart.

I have used a lot of the testimonies in this fashion, to warn the church. The scripture is coming to pass. The Spirit of the AntiChrist(those who reject Christ). Jesus said those that are not with Him are againist Him. Hence, my logic. There would be false teachings. We would have to live beside the unbelievers(Wheat and the thorns, Biblically).

Anyhow, not trying to put anyone on the spot. I use this site as an informational tool, and a place to put my notions and thoughts, Biblically. I was telling my wife the other day that I believe that most Christians fall away because of the simplest aspects or teachings that Jesus taught, that I never hear or talked about.

Example, Jesus died and (Biblically), rose and showed Himself to some of the disciples. We dont even have any writtings from Mary, or the other ladies. Yet, I see back where Jesus said blessed are those that believe and see me, blessed more are those that believe and dont see me.

So, Jesus rose and showed himself to the disciples, ascending into heaven(Biblically). Many Christians, are very scared of death, and going to hell. I believe if your scared of going to hell, then you probualy dont have a genuine relationship with Jesus(My POV).

Example, my wife had surgery a month ago. She was scared because they were going to put her to sleep. I asked her why she was scared. She said because she fears not waking up. I told her that death was broken and shown to us by Jesus as merely a portal to His realm. I told her thats why we have half the NT.

The disciples did not fear death. Example, Peter said we ought to obey God rather than men. He said that to someone that could have killed him. I dont fear death. In my POV, and I really believe Biblically, no matter what any preacher, theologian, or whoever says, the Jesus I serve showed me that death in general is just a bridge to Gods realm.

I dont fear death. In my POV, and I really believe Biblically, no matter what any preacher, theologian, or whoever says, the Jesus I serve showed me that death in general is just a bridge to Gods realm.

Then why not go ahead and kill yourself? Or at least head on over to Iraq and insult Allah as and denounce Mohammad as a false prophet and take the stoning you'll get for Gawd. Then you'll get to cross that "bridge" so much sooner instead of wasting your time here at ExC.net