Goodbye Jesus

Marjoe Gortner

hereticzero

Guest Bad Guy

and while you are in that site, hit the "more from user" button. very cool clips. But maybe you guys have seen all those episodes before - a brit show called "Enemies of Reason" plus that other freaky show that I think has the same british host. I have no idea who "user" is, guessing it's a brit, but I AM the person complaining that the last coupla minutes are cut off of the one clip. I wish he'd fix it.

So, he knows you say he's still a con man? and you've not proved that to a level that isn't actionable...

Guest Bad Guy
So, he knows you say he's still a con man? and you've not proved that to a level that isn't actionable...

well he calls himself that. I don't think he knows or cares about anything I might say about him. Except I have seen him puff up and preen a bit when I go into my hero worship mode. Last month I was too nervous to speak to him when he approached me - I turned my back because I was afraid I'd throw my arms around his neck, he's that magnetic. In a room full of Kennedys, Hearsts, Trudeaus, astronauts, actors, athletes, and rockers, Marjoe is the one who walks around looking as if a spotlight is following him. He's dreadfully hunchbacked now and looks like a cross between Ebenezer Scrooge and Montgomery Burns. But when he glides into a room, tosses that white lion's mane and stares you down - he just TAKES OVER.

I wouldn't have posted on this board at all - except the "poor, fucked up kid" comment pissed me off. And I can kinda understand where it could look like that from a few random youtubes. That's why I posted the movie, it makes it all clearer. And his autobiography is even more interesting if you can find it. Its fun to sit down w/ both the film and book and compare where stuff was fudged in the docu, probably for time crunch but also alot to protect his siblings, and other innocent family members.

Guest Bad Guy

so my work here is done - Peace Out, dogmas.

clairfying - I did not put the "apologist" title up there. or that avatar. and no one seemed to pick up on the fact that "jesus" is not capitalized.

oh, and I'm not a guy. the moniker is a combo of 2 album titles "Bad But Not Evil" by Marjoe and and "Mr. Bad Guy" by Freddie Mercury.

and what I have said to Marjoe's face is that growing up I thought he was the sexiest man alive, and that he still overwhelms me. And he told me he wanted to watch me uh, touch myself in so many words. You know, the usual late night tequila soaked banter.

and alot of people have told him that i'd like to climb in the sack w/ him, even tho he's older than God's parents. he's still a legend. Still the Alpha Wolf. Still Marjoe.

and that's all I have to say about it.

anyone w/ any ??? can email me. I'm sure someone has checked up on my email as well as my IP address.

Badguy,

Using the IntarWebB On Training Wheels is not that exciting of *evidence* for the mean_ole_fatman.

BFD.

About Marjoe and his life, good for him that he has found a line of continued to be, umm, *loved* by such an astounding man of Barnum, err, God.

Cat has a good paying gig, makes money setting up the sheep, and goes to bed with a full gut every night.

Past that, I dislike folks such as he, no matter what stripe, color, religion, or decision making processes done or used.

Bringing up Marjoe, what he is/was, where he came from, and what he seems to believe and teach oughta scare thinking folks far and away from clowns in suits like him.

More exposure he gets here, and more folks see of his asshattery, the better off world will end up being.

kFL

Lets apply Occam's Razor to this and be done.

Thanks for the vid link Guy, very interesting.

My thinking exactly. Something's not quite right, and I don't care enough to find out exactly what.

I think I scent the delicate smell of the Narcissus...

I think I scent the delicate smell of the Narcissus...

Sorry, I thought I wiped my shoes off ...

well he calls himself that. I don't think he knows or cares about anything I might say about him. Except I have seen him puff up and preen a bit when I go into my hero worship mode. Last month I was too nervous to speak to him when he approached me - I turned my back because I was afraid I'd throw my arms around his neck, he's that magnetic. In a room full of Kennedys, Hearsts, Trudeaus, astronauts, actors, athletes, and rockers, Marjoe is the one who walks around looking as if a spotlight is following him. He's dreadfully hunchbacked now and looks like a cross between Ebenezer Scrooge and Montgomery Burns. But when he glides into a room, tosses that white lion's mane and stares you down - he just TAKES OVER.

Have you tried therapy?

clairfying - I did not put the "apologist" title up there. or that avatar. and no one seemed to pick up on the fact that "jesus" is not capitalized.

The reason 'jesus' is not capitalized is because no one really gives a shit if his name or your name is capitalized. You write like a five year old. Are you really over 13 years of age?