Goodbye Jesus

Should We Attempt To Get 'rid' Of Christianity In Others?

DarthOkkata

2cents Canadian is nearly $2US

Meanwhile shutting it down one scumbag at time is the best I can do...

I agree education is the answer, and it will be a slow, frustrating, and somewhat painful process.

Banning any type of thought is just a bad idea, as it opens a door we don't need opened in the US.

Explaining why it's stupid is another matter. I've got no issues with pointing out the fallacies of faith to others.

I'm not about to go door to door doing it either. If they bring the subject up, I use them as a scratching post to sharpen my claws. On rare occasions it does some good.

I converted a couple of my co-workers with the story of Jesus being a racist prat. You know, when he calls a woman asking for help a dog, makes her call herself a dog, and beg for his help, all because she's not Jew enough, and saying that is the first thing out of his mouth. Then he tells her to go home, she's got what she wants.

Though, no follow up on whether or not she really did get what she wanted is ever made. We're just to assume he wasn't jerking her chain as the bible just claims it was so and moves on. As if they followed her and went to check it out or something.

That really raises the hackles of Black Southern Baptists. They seldom respond and shuffle away looking angry and wounded when I point it out and tell them where to find it. Mathew 15: 22-28.

Jesus was only sent to the 'lost sheep of Israel' after all. All you American fundies are screwed.

I know I can't convert the world, but every little bit helps. Sometimes they need to be hit over the head with a metaphorical frying pan, just to see the stars and get their bearings straight.