Goodbye Jesus

Questions About The Ancient Hebrew Peoples...

Luck Mermaid

No need to argue if it's true or not. :)

I was just curious what the connection was between Joseph over in Arimathea and Judas was exactly? Was it a three way arrangement between jesus, Judas and Joseph where Judas would "betray" jesus (<wink>) in order to pull off the plan as put into place by jesus and Joseph with Joseph picking up the final pieces?

mwc

More Joseph trying to foment a revolution... but it failed.

OK, it's the Gospel According to Frederick Forsythe, but it does have the virtue of fitting the known history... and more Byzantine plots have worked before now...

If my 'reimaging' is anything close to reality, Joe would have been better off investing in Simon of Gitta... he WAS regarded as both the Messiah by a large tract of Jews (despite his Samarian origin) and an avatar of Attys or Mithras by the Romans... there have been Roman votive statues found of him... and it's believed he was once crucified as a terrorist too... but he escaped, injured but otherwise fit...one tough SOB

More Joseph trying to foment a revolution... but it failed.

Aha. I guess I can kind of see that from your earlier posts now (I'm having a bit of a migraine so I'm a little on the slow side today).

Any guesses as to why Joe wants this revolution? Being rich and powerful already it seems his positions as friend of the Romans and even member of the Sanhedrin look to put him in the perfect place to support the status quo. Would the "end times" (considering the jesus version is for those who give up their earthly possessions contra this Joe) seem attractive to a person that seems to already have it all?

mwc