Goodbye Jesus

Did you all go through this??

Guest SerenityNow

I'm so much happier now but am wondering if any of you have went through the following on this site.

When I first started, I thought that my posts were not rude toward Christians.  Now, after being here awhile, I'm finding myself being impatient and intolerant of some of the things said on this board.  Did any of you do this at first?  I feel so bad, my though provoking or in-depth posts have lately become short and sarcastic.  I'm trying to change that.

Your thoughts.......

I think you're well on your way towards doing what I do...

I give them a chance to show that they would listen to what I have to say, give them a chance to show that they deserve patience and tolerance from me, but only give them that one chance.

If they end up showing that they're twerps, then the gloves are off...

Not much point giving someone and in-depth or thought provoking post if they're just going to ignore it. :shrug:

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

I haven't interacted with the christians here much, but in other venues..I find myself becoming more annoyed and irritated.

When I hear the same crap over and over..it makes me :banghead:

Just last night a friend wanted to "talk" to me..she had noticed a few things, lol

Well..I figured might as well tackle it now as later. The conversation went from bad to worse..

I finally told her it was all crap..

Her final words were "I'll still be your friend."

We'll see..

I have noticed this anger in myself too, thankful, and have been wondering if it was normal for me to be angry at Christians for simply trying to do what their church tells them to. I suspect that this is only a stage in deconverting and will take time to get out of our respective systems.

Oh, and glad to see I'm not the only one like this.

-Jake