Goodbye Jesus

Frustrations In Finding A New Spiritual Path

LastKing

So then it wouldn't do any good to read the rules if you only apply them arbitrarily, now would it? :close:

Rules are guidelines, to give a person the basic understanding of the concept of what they have to follow. The "spirit" of the text (No, not the Holy Fucking Spirit --- moron!)

You show extremely low knowledge about how law, and practice of law, works. It's not a categorical system with black and white sides and a nice little line between, but it's a system of guides and arbitrary application through a jury and a judge. That's how justice works... in real life.

And that's how it works here too. The rules are guides to give you the gist to what to expect, and when you completely ignore them, it only strengthens my belief that Christians are immoral and unethical, since they can't even follow the written and given rules. You're a lawless person, and your behavior and incompetence of the matter, proves it.

• Super Moderator

I seem to be the site asshole now. Wanna try exchanging barbs with me? This is ex-c. We live to debate your kind. Bring it. We'll live.

Who elected you asshole? I didn't even get to vote!

I've never before recommended this, I'm frankly loathed to because I know it will just feed into his persecution complex, but if this guy is going to ignore the rules and then play grab ass when we call him on it, maybe we should kick his ass out...

Once you reject Jesus as Lord, then it's anybody's guess who God is. That's because Jesus is the only one who showed the divine powers of God. So now all you can do is drift from person to person. But unfortunately, people can't save you from your sins or get you to heaven. All other religions rely on mortal humans. No one has ever seen "allah", not even Mohammed. So the Muslims have to take Mohammed's word that allah even exists. Ad it's the same for all other "gods." They come from the imaginations of people. So you'll sadly have to live in spiritual darkness forever.

You can see that Islam is bullshit, but you can't see your own religion is also bullshit? Both Christians and Muslims worship an imaginery deity. Neither of them have met there own God and those that claim they have are delusional. There is no difference. Unlike we ex-Christians you are not able to see that you are no different to a Muslim. We ex-Christians can see both for what they are because we are no longer in those delusional bubbles.

I find it interesting that non-Christians don't consider their words to be preaching. I wonder why that is? Considering that the word "preaching" is used whenever someone knows the other person is right but doesn't want to listen, then I can see why you think passing along Christianity is preaching and your words are not.

Preaching is trying to push your beliefs on others without supporting the claims you are making. We are ex-Christians here which means we don't go along with bible messages any more. We have realised the bible is wrong, so why would we think you are right? If we though you were right, we wouldn't be ex-Christians, would we?

That would be convenient to ignore Christians. Then you never have to deal with your contradictions. But sorry, they won't go away...ever.

You claim to be a Christian but you do not show the fruits of one.

Once you reject Jesus as Lord, then it's anybody's guess who God is. That's because Jesus is the only one who showed the divine powers of God.

There is no evidence that Jesus did any such thing.

So now all you can do is drift from person to person. But unfortunately, people can't save you from your sins or get you to heaven. All other religions rely on mortal humans

Wait...doesn't your religion claim Jesus become a mortal human in order to help us?

No one has ever seen "allah", not even Mohammed. So the Muslims have to take Mohammed's word that allah even exists.

There are many historical accounts of Mohammed, I'd dare say his existence is better established than Jesus. As for Allah, you are asking me to take YOU'RE word that god exists, I fail to see the difference.

Ad it's the same for all other "gods." They come from the imaginations of people. So you'll sadly have to live in spiritual darkness forever.

ALL god's come from the imaginations of people.