Goodbye Jesus

Atheism and Agnosticism

BuddhistCommunist

Yeah I went there once and they said That bruce lee was an evil man because he practiced eastern arts and had (no bullshit) "karate demons" and when i asked them about these "karate demons" they said there was this guy "who in the day time taught Karate for christ, and at night he was Karate choppin his wife across the livin room!".

WTF???

Karate is a martial arts form. There is nothing REMOTELY supernatural about it. (Unless I missed something in one of my karate classes?)

Guess I still have those "Karate demons," lol!

I don't pray to athiesm. I don't set up a church of atheism. I don't scam people out of money to spread the good word of atheism.

If you call them religions then you need to call every sort of philisophical belief a "religion"

Does my "belief" that Zeus was a myth qualify me for your religious categorization as well?

Yeah I went there once and they said That bruce lee was an evil man because he practiced eastern arts and had (no bullshit) "karate demons" and when i asked them about these "karate demons" they said there was this guy "who in the day time taught Karate for christ, and at night he was Karate choppin his wife across the livin room!". When I went back with a few friends to question the leaders more, during their prayer they were binding the "allergy demons" and when one woman asked them to pray for her husbands sore throught they said "We bind that Mucas(spl?) in thename of LORD JESUS!!! lol I consider this christianity in its purest form lol

Damn! I've been to that kind of meetings myself. Hell! Even worse, I used to be the one casting out demons like that!!!

The allergy demon never left me though, and neither did the acne demon.

But when I de-converted, the frustration and irritation demone left!!!

Halleberrylujah!

I'm saved from being saved. I'm born again... again!!!

I don't pray to athiesm.  I don't set up a church of atheism.  I don't scam people out of money to spread the good word of atheism.

If you call them religions then you need to call every sort of philisophical belief a "religion"

Oh... (I better stop praying to my little atheist statue then... limping of in the background... silently...)

But we do have a church of atheism, well, kind of, church of apostates... right HERE! YEAY BABY!!!

About the money, here's my account, I need some buck to save the world from the evil christian conspiracy...

Bank of the Beast

#666.666.666

I only need few bucks from each one of you, SPRAYS THE LARD!!!

Is this a Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Angel-worshipping church, by any chance?

;)

I wish!

Is this a Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Angel-worshipping church, by any chance?

;)

I wish!

--- Do you often repeate yourself, or was it just a deja-vu that happened there?

Whether or not Atheism is a religion depends entirely on your definition of "religion."

However, there are meaningful definitions, and meaningless definitions. Language is meant to draw barriers that distinguish one concept from another, either qualitatively or quantitatively. Your use of "religion" and "faith" appear to be catch-all terms that do no such thing, especially when there are distinct differences between Atheism and other beliefs in how they view concepts such as "Faith."

For example, philosophical Atheists do NOT raise Faith to epistemic standards, where most religions do.

Your argument appears to be more of a fallacy of equivocation than anything of content.

woman asked them to pray for her husbands sore throught they said "We bind that Mucas(spl?) in thename of LORD JESUS!!! lol I consider this christianity in its purest form lol

Shit, that's funny! Binding the mucus in the name of the Lord. :lmao::lmao:

Now them's some REAL christians. I bet savedbyfear hasn't even done that. :lmao:

I wish!

I wish!

--- Do you often repeate yourself, or was it just a deja-vu that happened there?

I think it was a glitch. If you accidentally press return too many times, it will double-post.

Shit, that's funny! Binding the mucus in the name of the Lord.

How exactly, may I ask, do you bind mucus that hasn't made its way onto a Kleenex yet?

I hope they didn't use duct tape. :HaHa: