Goodbye Jesus

How does one become a born-again christian?

Poonis

Oh shit! I've started a new pseudonym for HG, I'm soooo going to HELL!!!

Got news for ya, dude. You got er done long before this.

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.
Got news for ya, dude.  You got er done long before this.

Damn! And here I thought I still had a chance... well, whatever...

As long as I get a beach front in Hell, I want to see the flows of the high and low tides of the lava, and I want to see the moon of sulphur slowly move on the hellish sky. With a bottle of Pete's Wicked Ale in my hand. Aaaah... sigh... what an afterlife...

As long as I get a beach front in Hell, I want to see the flows of the high and low tides of the lava, and I want to see the moon of sulphur slowly move on the hellish sky. With a bottle of Pete's Wicked Ale in my hand. Aaaah... sigh... what an afterlife...

Actually......... I think the beachfront properties are reserved for the dudes with pentagrams tattooed on their foreheads...

Actually.........  I think the beachfront properties are reserved for the dudes with pentagrams tattooed on their foreheads...

Double damn! Will a permanent marker do?

In response to the original post:

I dont know what other Christians have told you, but if it doesnt correspond with the biblical answer, they are incorrect.

Romans 10:8-10

"But what does it say? "The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,"that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved."

Mar 16:16  The one believing and being baptized will be saved. And the one not believing will be condemned.

Act 2:21  "And it shall be that everyone who shall call on the name of the Lord will be saved." Joel 2:28-32

Eph 2:8  For by grace you are saved, through faith, and this not of yourselves; it is the gift of God;

The Bible is inconsistent, you have to be baptized or not, you have to call on Jesus name or only believe.

You silly little sinners!

Shame on you! You know that you're righteousness does NOT exceed that of the Pharisees!

How many of you hypocritical sinners have had an impure thought? Jerked off?

Ah-Haa!!

Tsk Tsk...

I, as God's rep here on this Earth, have come to tell you, that for that alone, you are hereby condemed to Hell!

As for the rest of you...even though when I was here on Earth and before the High Court ( I, God, let those bastards have authority over me, even though the rest of you were counting on me...esp. after you saw Moses, Elijah, and of course ME :-) on that mountain!)), I stood mute, and also said some stuff (scripture upon request), I let them beat me up.

Anyway... to any of the Christians reading this... this ain't no Christan TV! This is ME talking!

What if I'm full of Hooey?

Are you willing to take that chance concerning your eternal soul?

Vixentrox... IMHO... nothing.

Can I rape you with a broomstick, kill your parents, kick your dog, torture your kids, steal your jewelry, burn your house down and...do absolutly nothing to be saved then? What a deal. Anyone can do whatever we want. We are all saved!

Do you want to know what pisses me off? (Besides Xians coming here telling me I was never a "Xian"?)

Jeffrey Dahmer. (I REFUSE to let THIS bastard rest in peace! I feel like finding his grave, digging him up and burning his corpse!)

This fucker rapes, murders and EATS dozens of boys, REPENTS of his sins in prison, gets killed (yay!) by inmates, and NOW I'm supposed to believe that "God" has forgiven Dahmer? He's ushered into heaven now, as a "good guy"?

Meanwhile, the children this fucker raped and ate, probably NEVER "repented", nor knew "Jesus as their personal savior"--THESE children get to roast in HELL for eternity?!?

I don't know about ANYBODY else, but THIS just makes me want to say, "Fuck god!"

How the HELL is THIS justice? And you know what? If there are any Xians out there reading this, do me a favor...DON'T RESPOND. You CANNOT explain nor excuse THIS bullshit religious idea. Don't try and tell me that THIS isn't what the bible teaches, cause you're full of shit.

I'm tired of the dogma that allows EVIL fuckheads to believe that "God" forgives them, IF they will ONLY pray and ask for forgiveness.

And as for those people you maimed/killed...? Oh well. We'll just have to "trust God" to make it "right".

I fucking hate Xians. I really do.

Forget "how do we become Xians?" How about, "How do we become decent, responsible people, who don't dodge responsibility for their actions?"

In response to the original post:

I dont know what other Christians have told you, but if it doesnt correspond with the biblical answer, they are incorrect.

Romans 10:8-10

"But what does it say? "The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,"that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved."

With your mouth...does that mean all mutes are unsaved? As well as babies born without mouths? (it does happen...though I've seen noseless babies more often then mouthless babies)

Do you want to know what pisses me off?  (Besides Xians coming here telling me I was never a "Xian"?)

Jeffrey Dahmer.  (I REFUSE to let THIS bastard rest in peace!  I feel like finding his grave, digging him up and burning his corpse!)

This fucker rapes, murders and EATS dozens of boys, REPENTS of his sins in prison, gets killed (yay!) by inmates, and NOW I'm supposed to believe that "God" has forgiven Dahmer?  He's ushered into heaven now, as a "good guy"?

Meanwhile, the children this fucker raped and ate, probably NEVER "repented", nor knew "Jesus as their personal savior"--THESE children get to roast in HELL for eternity?!?

I don't know about ANYBODY else, but THIS just makes me want to say, "Fuck god!"

How the HELL is THIS justice?  And you know what?  If there are any Xians out there reading this, do me a favor...DON'T RESPOND.  You CANNOT explain nor excuse THIS bullshit religious idea.  Don't try and tell me that THIS isn't what the bible teaches, cause you're full of shit.

I'm tired of the dogma that allows EVIL fuckheads to believe that "God" forgives them, IF they will ONLY pray and ask for forgiveness.

And as for those people you maimed/killed...?  Oh well.  We'll just have to "trust God" to make it "right".

I fucking hate Xians.  I really do.

Forget "how do we become Xians?"  How about, "How do we become decent, responsible people, who don't dodge responsibility for their actions?"

If it makes you feel any better, his apartment building was actually razed to the ground and buried on the west side of I-43 between Brown Deer Road and Good Hope Road in Wisconsin, about fifteen miles north of downtown Milwaukee. You could always come and piss on it.

And just to be completely wackshit, there's an American flag hoisted atop the mound. :twitch: