Goodbye Jesus

"God hates Soldiers"

Shadfox

BOISE, Idaho -- A Kansas preacher and gay rights foe whose congregation is protesting military funerals around the country said he's coming to Idaho tomorrow to picket the memorial for an Idaho National Guard soldier killed in Iraq.

A flier on the Web site of Pastor Fred Phelps' Westboro Baptist Church claims God killed Cpl. Carrie French with an improvised explosive device in retaliation against the United States for a bombing at Phelps' church six years ago.

"We're coming," Phelps said yesterday.

Westboro Baptist either has protested or is planning protests of other public funerals of soldiers from Michigan, Alabama, Minnesota, Virginia and Colorado. A protest is planned for July 11 at Dover Air Force Base, the military base where war dead are transported before being sent on to their home states.

His church was bombed, and now he protests funerals of the war dead

I guess gays weren't kicking his ass enough, so he's moving on to a more volatile target.

Just more proof how hateful Xtians are.

I guess gays weren't kicking his ass enough, so he's moving on to a more volatile target.
Isn't that the truth?!?! :lmao:

Society as a whole REALLY didn't give a shit as long as he was bashin' homosexuals. Now, with this new target, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that this Phelps dude's corpse is found in some remote area showing signs of an extremely slow and painful torture. :scratch:

On that day, I shall lose no sleep. :Duivel7::woohoo::Duivel7:

Keep in mind that all this nonsense comes as no suprise to me. :screams:

This being the same bunch of ignorant fucks that runs godhatesfags.com,

who still have that picture of Matthew Shepard burning in hell.

Fuck those Westboro Baptist assholes. :die:

Isn't that the truth?!?! :lmao:

Society as a whole REALLY didn't give a shit as long as he was bashin' homosexuals. Now, with this new target, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that this Phelps dude's corpse is found in some remote area showing signs of an extremely slow and painful torture.  :scratch:

On that day, I shall lose no sleep.  :Duivel7:   :woohoo::Duivel7:

There's a rumor going around that Fred does what he does to provoke violence and sue afterwards. What a way to make money!

I hope he gets his final paycheck soon.

A flier on the Web site of Pastor Fred Phelps' Westboro Baptist Church claims God killed Cpl. Carrie French with an improvised explosive device in retaliation against the United States for a bombing at Phelps' church six years ago.

Well if that's true, gawd must have very little to do with his time, I'd have thought. Let's hope some soldier has likewise got little to do with their time; it doesn't take long to make a Dum-Dum bullet (a Service round with the tip filed flat). These are rather effective for head shots.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that this Phelps dude's corpse is found in some remote area showing signs of an extremely slow and painful torture.

Nor would I. That after all, is only to be expected when one starts playing Hopscotch in a minefield. If such a thing happens, it would be no loss because quite frankly, such brains as Phelps has would be better splattered all over the place than rotting inside what he calls a mind.

Casey

There's a rumor going around that Fred does what he does to provoke violence and sue afterwards.  What a way to make money! 

I hope he gets his final paycheck soon.

So do I. :HaHa:

The thing is, is that this time, the people that he's screwin' with know exactly how to keep things out of the courtroom. :scratch:

Homosexuals are an easy target (socially), but you just don't go fuckin' around with trained killers. :lmao:

Nor would I. That after all, is only to be expected when one starts playing Hopscotch in a minefield. If such a thing happens, it would be no loss because quite frankly, such brains as Phelps has would be better splattered all over the place than rotting inside what he calls a mind.

Casey

:thanks::woohoo::thanks:

I loved the ending of this article:

In 2003, Phelps demanded that he be allowed to erect an anti-gay monument in a Boise public park. To avoid a lawsuit from his group, city officials voted in 2004 that a Ten Commandments monument be moved out of the park.

Fred is more of a danger to Christians than anyone else. The fundies try to be subtle and sneaky with their agenda, but in runs Fred to fuck it up. I think we need people like him, as ugly as his rhetoric is.

I loved the ending of this article:

Fred is more of a danger to Christians than anyone else.  The fundies try to be subtle and sneaky with their agenda, but in runs Fred to fuck it up.  I think we need people like him, as ugly as his rhetoric is.

That's funny. :lmao:

Perhaps we should write to him and suggest placing anti-gay monuments in the courthouses, and teaching anti-gay material in the schools. :scratch::woohoo:

You mean no one's put him out of his misery yet? You'd think by now he would've harassed the wrong person and mysteriously came up "missing". Don't worry, though. I believe all we have to do is wait until this dim-witted, bigoted waste of hot air gets his. :loser:

There's one good thing in it all. Even a braindead zombie will eventually have to start to wonder whether Freddie Krueger's Phelp's selection of targets makes any sense whatsoever. :pureevil:

You will not sleep for a minute, trust me. I'll drag you out of your bed and to my holy place near Gifhorn, along with the rest of our gang, to have a wild party... to honor the High Gods and laugh at Freddie's fate. :fdevil:

You will not sleep for a minute, trust me. I'll drag you out of your bed and to my holy place near Gifhorn, along with the rest of our gang, to have a wild party... to honor the High Gods and laugh at Freddie's fate. :fdevil:

<<<quoted so you can't renege on the deal or change the post>>> :wicked:

:pureevil:

You know, I could be wrong -- but I'm almost willing to bet that you're really starting to like that little demon-bat-transforming-smiley thingy. :HaHa:

I wonder why more christians don't speak out against Phelps just like I wonder why more muslims don't speak out against terrorists.

Evil prospers when "good" people do nothing.

I wonder why more christians don't speak out against Phelps just like I wonder why more muslims don't speak out against terrorists.

Very good point. It is the same exact thing. Why do they stay silent on these issues? Sure there are a few that come here and say "oh, those are bad christians...they arent like me." But, that changes nothing. :shrug:

I think he's the fundiest fundy there is. :ugh:

Too bad there ISN'T a hell within which Phelps would be tormented. All we can do is wait for him to suffer a stroke, and hope he lingers painfully for a few years.

Is that wrong of me? Fuck it. He started it!

I hated him as as a christian and hate him as much now.

I have seen and heard christians speak out about Phelps. When he dies, let me know when the protests are and I will be there. THat hateful SOB deserves what he gets

this pastor should keep the misery where he is at. why the hell would you do something like that? you already have families who trying to member the deceased in the best possible light, and not cry to much. now they have to deal with this bastard cheering that their loved on is dead. i know this is america, but common sense should override somewhere. yes, i do think he is a punk bitch for bothering a minority group in the overall population. i am not just lambasting him for this issue.

You know, I could be wrong -- but I'm almost willing to bet that you're really starting to like that little demon-bat-transforming-smiley thingy.  :HaHa:

You're late - I already admitted being in love with that eeeeebil smiley some two weeks ago I think. ;)

Err... sorry.

Let me second that in image form...

(Screenshot from the movie trailer for "Hitler - the rise of evil")

Hitler_Trailer.jpg