Goodbye Jesus

Good night sweetheart

Savedbyfaith

I don't even know what happened with this whole fiasco...I just saw some Christian saying we're a bunch of assholes, so I gave him/her/it what he/she/it expected!

Well, I guess it's time to leave.  I thank the Moderator for allowing me to share what I believe is the truth and I apologize for not knowing how to use the quote keys.  I've visited many forums but I have to say that none holds a candle to this one when it comes to profanity, disrespect and hostility.
We are profanity and hostility free to those who deserve it. Same with the respect.

Since you were disrespectful right from the very start, why are you surprised that you were one of those that didn't deserve it?

You may be ex-christians but that shouldn't prevent you from acting like civil people.
You may be a Christian, but that didn't prevent you being a complete twat.
Jesus is always there for you if you want him: "Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Rom. 10:13)

Does being saved mean I'll end up being an arrogant, self-righteous, pompous, hateful, bigotted fucktard like you? Do I want to be saved and have to spend all eternity with you and people like you?

I think I'd rather spend all eternity having my rectum plundered by a succession of giant cacti while my testicles are used to remove the sand from sandpaper...

Bad luck with wherever you go... :loser:

I don't even know what happened with this whole fiasco...I just saw some Christian saying we're a bunch of assholes, so I gave him/her/it what he/she/it expected!

Here's the fiasco in a nutshell. On top of his usual judgmentalism, blind scripture-spouting and the other crap aggressive Fundies spew, on top of his waving his age around like chronological years matter more than emotional maturity, on top of his constantly demanding that we stop swearing, SavedByFaith managed to plumb new depths of "Christian compassion" yesterday.

Having a moldy copy of the Babble where his heart should be, he publicly asserted that God did not answer my desperate prayers as an abused child because, at eight, I was already "too sinful" for Big Daddy to bother with.

Everybody jumped his shit, alternating enraged lectures with naked-geezer jokes. For which I am profoundly grateful. (It was also very fun to watch). :HappyCry:

You're a cock. You also are a false witness because you openly accept sin after salvation. This is how the bible says we know a child of god from a child of the devil. Nobody who has christ in them can continue to sin. And no modifying of the scripture to suit your satanic message will save you.

Be prepared to hear 'depart from me, I never knew you'. Or more likely, cold dead silence from the beyond.

Here's the fiasco in a nutshell. On top of his usual judgmentalism, blind scripture-spouting and the other crap aggressive Fundies spew, on top of his waving his age around like chronological years matter more than emotional maturity, on top of his constantly demanding that we stop swearing, SavedByFaith managed to plumb new depths of "Christian compassion" yesterday.

Having a moldy copy of the Babble where his heart should be, he publicly asserted that God did not answer my desperate prayers as an abused child because, at eight, I was already "too sinful" for Big Daddy to bother with.

Everybody jumped his shit, alternating enraged lectures with naked-geezer jokes. For which I am profoundly grateful.  (It was also very fun to watch).  :HappyCry:

What an ass. I am glad he left.

I notice he popped back again... Guess he can't resist the temptation. :HaHa:

Oh great, the classic "flounce off the list, see if anyone begs after me, then creep back when they don't so I can try again in a week" attention-whoring trick. Jeebus Fwogs, he's seventy, not seven! :eek:

Damn. I was really hoping that prick would actually LEAVE leave. I guess he realized that doing so would make those of us he's pissed off happy, and he couldn't have that.... :rolleyes:

No Way! Jesus Christ eating pork on a stick! Can't he stay away?

Door. Ass. You know the rest.

Door.  Ass.  You know the rest.

Wha? The Doors riding on an Ass? Just like Jebuz?

Do they play muzic while they're riding?

Wow, cool trick... :HaHa:

Kick me if I am out of line saying this but isn't it funny when ever one of us (never me but us as in EX-C) point out any inconsistencies in Xtianity or put up a solid argument to counter anything said by the Xtians of the board one of 2 things happen.

1. They ignore, side step, and act as if it never happened

OR

2. They up and leave so not to shatter they little box

Correct me if my observation is incorrect or if correct add anything else that would fit.

If I were a fundy who showed up here, I don't think I'd stick around long either. I think it would be overwhelming. I participate in other forums where Christians dominate from time to time, and it's hard to keep up the emotional energy for a sustained fight when they're lining up to get a dig in.

I'm not saying this individual didn't have it coming, but when you have to repost the same point 10 dozen times before someone pays attention, and you're constantly on the defensive, it wears you down.

Anybody notice that he's the almost same age as A T Thunderbird?

Another Christian scared away before I even knew who he was.

Oh well…

I’m sure I didn’t miss anything new. :shrug:

Kick me if I am out of line saying this but isn't it funny when ever one of us (never me but us as in EX-C) point out any inconsistencies in Xtianity or put up a solid argument to counter anything said by the Xtians of the board one of 2 things happen.

1. They ignore, side step, and act as if it never happened

OR

2. They up and leave so not to shatter they little box

Correct me if my observation is incorrect or if correct add anything else that would fit.

That does seem to be the pattern, from what I have seen so far. However, in the case of SavedByFaith, he hasn't actually left. He's still lurking about for some reason. It's kind of creepy.