Goodbye Jesus

Long Story Short

trashy

Not me, but just a few years was enough.  At one point we were giving 10% of our GROSS income to Kenneth Copeland's ministry!  WTF?

Welcome Glenn!

I think I've seen your financial contribution in Copeland's lavish use of hairspray and t.v. make up...makes you want to just sue him for the lost wages, doesn't it? HA!

Great post, and have fun on the boards here.

It feels good to be out of all the bs of the christian mindset.

Goodbye Jesus

Welcome to Ex-C Glenn!!

Thanks for sharing your Anti-T! I can't call myself an Atheist either. I'm more of an Agnostic, I say theirs a 50/50 Chance of god. However he/She/They wouldn't be what man has made them to be if they existed. I don't believe nor Disbelieve I guess.

I don't know much about Charismatic Nazarene's are they a lot like Pentecostals? :shrug:

Welcome Glenn!

I still hesitate to call myself an atheist.  It sounds so final.  But I really am.  I don't believe in deities any more.

Hi, my name is Glenn, I'm 44, and I'm an atheist..... :shrug:

hehe. It took me about a year from my apostasy before I could really call myself an atheist. For close to 40 years I had drilled into my head that the greatest sin of all, even more than believing the wrong thing, was to believe nothing at all (metaphysicaly speaking).

As was already suggested, you can do the whole blasphemy of the holy spirit thing when you're ready to cross the line without looking back. (i.e., Jesus was a demon. oops I said it again. Hmmm. If you just read this and heard it in your mind, is that the same as saying it? :fdevil: )