Goodbye Jesus

Apparently....

Asimov

According to this Christian dude, Veritas over here at exwitch.org (who seems to be a lot like Manata) extraordinary claims do NOT require extraordinary evidence!

Oh my....so I guess we should all just accept every religion on the face of the earth.

According to this Christian dude, Veritas over here at exwitch.org (who seems to be a lot like Manata) extraordinary claims do NOT require extraordinary evidence!

Oh my....so I guess we should all just accept every religion on the face of the earth.

ok here it is......

I am the next evolution of man I can fly and I can blow shit up just by looking at it! I say it is so and all the evidence you need is that I am alive and saying it :D

*Bows down to the Chocolate Goddess.*

Apparently having a discussion with someone remotely intelligent is baiting them....

it is quite frustrating I know. I personally have been booted from 3 different boards for trying to force intelligent thought from people. it is fucked up when a christian can bash the hell out of an Atheist but if an Atheist raises a finger in protest BAM BANNED.

double standard bullshit.

Ah funny. I am not sure, but we used to have a Veritas that used to post here a long time ago. I wonder if it is the same guy? I doubt it, even he would know that such a statement is ridiculous and wouldnt try that crapola.

Asimov, you should sell him something grand and out of this world, since he seems to feel that skepticism is useless. He's got no choice than other to hand over his money.

Well that settles it, then.

I created the universe. Since extraordinary claims don't require extraordinary evidence, I don't need to prove anything. In fact, I've divinely revealed it to everyone anyway, so people who argue against me are begging the question.

My reign of divinity shall now commence, thanks in large to brainless fucks who try way too hard to hold onto their fucked up theology.

Guest Son of Belial
Well that settles it, then.

I created the universe.  Since extraordinary claims don't require extraordinary evidence, I don't need to prove anything.  In fact, I've divinely revealed it to everyone anyway, so people who argue against me are begging the question.

My reign of divinity shall now commence, thanks in large to brainless fucks who try way too hard to hold onto their fucked up theology.

You fool. Don't you know that extraordinary claims don't require extraordinary evidence, but the person in power has say as to who or what is god?

This means that I will be supreme god as soon as you are dead.

Watch your back, bitch.

(j/k)

I gave him some of the examples you guys had, and he quickly agreed with me on that point. I think he wasn't quite sure what "extraordinary evidence" was.

But now he's trying to claim that Faith is epistemic....or that it CAN be.

I gave him some of the examples you guys had, and he quickly agreed with me on that point.  I think he wasn't quite sure what "extraordinary evidence" was. 

Always faith. To me that is an extraordinary claim. Ask him for his likewise evidence.

(Just once I'd like to see some xian not fall back on the faith card and any variant of it.)

I suppose if one is not overly concerned if one's axioms are actually axiomatic.

I remember Veritas. He PMed me and I scared off him.

His problem is that he equates belief and faith...when faith is a subset of belief.

We have faith in what we believe and we believe that in which we have faith.

The folks of Planet Atheist have neither faith nor beliefs. Therefore they fail to understand the simple concepts of which they bash. A world with purple skies and black flowers; where nothing is ever known or believed ruled by Lord Heisenberg himself.

The folks of Planet Atheist have neither faith nor beliefs. Therefore they fail to understand the simple concepts of which they bash. A world with purple skies and black flowers; where nothing is ever known or believed ruled by Lord Heisenberg himself.

You know what?

Go fuck yourself, you stupid troll.

Sure, whatever.

What does everyone think of the White Sox beating the Yankees yesterday?

Why are you stupid?

You call me stupid?

Vocabulary Nelly, vocabulary.

You know, they sell dictionaries at Wal-Mart that fit very nicely in the standard issue atheist backpack.

You call me stupid?

You know, they sell dictionaries at Wal-Mart that fit very nicely in the standard issue atheist backpack.

Is that all you got now, invictus? Run out of your arguments, eh?

Is that all you got now, invictus?  Run out of your arguments, eh?

Psst, Asimov...

He never had any arguments in the first place.

You call me stupid?

Why don't you go forth and fornicate yourself in a manner that would enable you to stimulate your own prostate, you pre-pubescent chicken throttler with a questionable parentage and uncertain genus.

Interesting... Calvinists are hated by the majority of the christian (mostly Catholic) for their beliefs in predestination

..stimulate your own prostate.

Ooooh, I tried that yesterday...it was fun.

:lmao: