Goodbye Jesus

Apparently....

Asimov

You call me stupid?

Vocabulary Nelly, vocabulary.

You know, they sell dictionaries at Wal-Mart that fit very nicely in the standard issue atheist backpack.

I calls 'em like I sees 'em.

Don't like it? Leave.

Inviticus. It seems you've misplaced your bible, so let me help you out a bit.

Colossians 4:5-6 Walk in wisdom toward those who are outside, redeeming the time.

Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.

There you go! Not too complex for you, is it?

Cause it seems to me, that if ALL you are going to do is leap back and forth between threads, repeating your insults to Mr. Neil and Crazy Tiger, then you may as well leave and go join Fred Phelps and his loving community of believers.

According to this Christian dude, Veritas over here at exwitch.org (who seems to be a lot like Manata) extraordinary claims do NOT require extraordinary evidence!

Oh my....so I guess we should all just accept every religion on the face of the earth.

I claim that extraordinary claims DO require extraordinary evidence. From his perspective, he can not reject my claim, as I am not required to support it in any way. He is thus compelled to agree with me, making my claim axiomatic.

We have faith in what we believe and we believe that in which we have faith.

You can not have faith without belief, but you can have belief without faith. Faith is a subset of belief - belief based on wishfull thinking.

"I want it to be true, therefor it is" is not a valid deduction or induction.

The folks of Planet Atheist have neither faith nor beliefs.

Good. Then you can stop your pathetic attempts at witnessing and stroke your man-made god projected ego somewhere else.

Inviticus.   It seems you've misplaced your bible, so let me help you out a bit.

There you go!  Not too complex for you, is it?

Colossians 4:5-6 "Walk in wisdom toward those who are outside, redeeming the time.

Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one."

Cause it seems to me, that if ALL you are going to do is leap back and forth between threads, repeating your insults to Mr. Neil and Crazy Tiger, then you may as well leave and go join Fred Phelps and his loving community of believers.

Hehe! He's not a real xer! Hehe!

Romans

28 And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

29 For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren;

30 and these whom He predestined, He also called; and these whom He called, He also justified; and these whom He justified, He also glorified.

1 john 3

3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

3:10In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

3:11For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

Not only has his performance here not been good for him and his postion, but he is not conformed to the image of jesus either.

Invidiotius must not be predestined by gawd to be a real xer, a member of the elite. Invidiotius is not saved and is gonna burn! hehe.

Maybe he'll accuse me of cherry picking or quote mining? hehe!

Guest Winchester Slate
Oh my....so I guess we should all just accept every religion on the face of the earth.

Only if I get to accept every religion ont he face of the earth as the biggest crock of weak-minded bullshit ever invented.

Guest Winchester Slate
The folks of Planet Atheist have neither faith nor beliefs. Therefore they fail to understand the simple concepts of which they bash.

You have neither intelligence nor logical skills. Therefore you fail to understand the simple concepts of which you really ought to look into.

Why don't you go forth and fornicate yourself in a manner that would enable you to stimulate your own prostate, you pre-pubescent chicken throttler with a questionable parentage and uncertain genus.
I was just going to call him a maternal fornicator, but you completely blew me away.