Goodbye Jesus

Can god cause his own cessation?

Mike D

According to the Bible, God sacraficed himself to himself to save us from himself. Of course this wasn't really suicide because he didn't really die, he rose up to greet himself in heaven, where he would spend eternity together with himself at his own side. But if God can do anything, and God wanted to, could he actually kill himself, as in completely end his own existence? This might be similiar to the "can god build a mountain so big he can't move it" question, but I don't think so. If god ceases to exist then god no longer exists to do anything. When you really think about it, what does God have to exist for? :scratch:

because...well, it just that.....you see.......you have to understand....um....... :grin:

WOW. Now I'm totaly sold on god truly paying the price for our salvation. God commiting suicide makes perfect sense now in light of the fact that god has been very aloof since then. It's becuase god does not exist anymore. God is dead. He payed the full price for us, or he was such a control freak that he went even more bonkers and killed himself dead dead. hehe.

We truly are saved...............from him cause hes dead dead.

because...well, it just that.....you see.......you have to understand....um....... :grin:

Excellent answer :HaHa:

I don't know why I got home from work and I just started thinking about absurd things like this. Today was a really bad day...

WOW. Now I'm totaly sold on god truly paying the price for our salvation. God commiting suicide makes perfect sense now in light of the fact that god has been very aloof since then. It's becuase god does not exist anymore. God is dead. He payed the full price for us, or he was such a control freak that he went even more bonkers and killed himself dead dead. hehe.

We truly are saved...............from him cause hes dead dead.

Well, God could certainly do it and it wouldn't be immoral of him. I dunno, you would think that after existing for an eternity and knowing everything he might get a little bored... :twitch:

Well, God could certainly do it and it wouldn't be immoral of him.  I dunno, you would think that after existing for an eternity and knowing everything he might get a little bored...  :twitch:

God is crazy. Didn't you know that? Thats what it is to be an omnibeing. The very act of god even paying any attention to us is like a madman insanely trying to scrape the mites from his skin. God was crazy before he died. hehe.

Well, God could certainly do it and it wouldn't be immoral of him.  I dunno, you would think that after existing for an eternity and knowing everything he might get a little bored...  :twitch:

well...yah...but the thing with that is...um, God doesnt get bored.....he, uh....WE DONT KNOW WHAT GOD IS LIKE...uh.....dont ask questions. It makes the devil rape small goldfish. :eek:

God is crazy. Didn't you know that? Thats what it is to be an omnibeing.

The god of the Bible? Definitely crazy, that goes without saying :grin:

well...yah...but the thing with that is...um, God doesnt get bored.....he, uh....WE DONT KNOW WHAT GOD IS LIKE...uh.....dont ask questions. It makes the devil rape small goldfish. :eek:

:Doh::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

"God works in mysterious ways" ™

The god of the Bible?  Definitely crazy, that goes without saying   :grin:

Hehe! That explains his followers. To study a smidgeon of gods thoughts is enough to make anyone bonkers. Hehe.

because he didn't really die

He Croaked in the Spook! Is that not the same thing as dying? :grin: After He Croaked in the Spook, He spent three days existing in His Inner Spook form down in the Flaming Torture Chamber preaching to the folks there concerning the glorious Bullshit about Himself, until it was time for the Holy Farter to Magically Undeaden the Flat Earth version of Himself (Jesus).

he rose up to greet himself in heaven

The Holy Farter and the Holy Spook Magically Undeadened the Flat Earth version of Themselves, and a short while later Kryasst blasted off for the Sky Kingdom from two different places at two different times, according to the hopelessly contradictory but somehow magically TRUE gospel accounts.

where he would spend eternity together with himself at his own side

O, the Holy Farter and Kryasst are different folks, but they are somehow magically Each Other at the same time.

But if God can do anything, and God wanted to, could he actually kill himself, as in completely end his own existence?

No. Gawd is a Spook (John 4:24), and Spooks by definition are eternal. But, I suppose He could come back down here in the form of Kryasst and kill Himself again and then choose not to Magically Undeaden Himself again. That would get 1/3 of the job done, though the Farter and the Spook would still exist.

When you really think about it, what does God have to exist for?

Well, I suppose Gawd doesn't HAVE to exist for anything since nothing in the universe, including the universe itself, requires a supernatual explanation, but I dunno... Right now, He exists to be praised forever by the folks in the Sky Kingdom and to lovingly roast and torture the folks forever in the Flaming Torture Chamber. That sounds like an awesome deal to me... having my ego stroked while I BBQ the unslaved loved ones of the folks who are busy stroking my ego. Shit, I would love to be Gawd! Glory! :grin:

Shit, I would love to be Gawd!

Calling all fundies... pounce on this one! :grin:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

No. Gawd is a Spook (John 4:24), and Spooks by definition are eternal.

But doesn't the spook within us continue to exist when we die, either going to disneyland or the torture chamber afterwards? So we must be eternal too. :HaHa:

But doesn't the spook within us continue to exist when we die, either going to disneyland or the torture chamber afterwards?  So we must be eternal too.  :HaHa:

God has three different personalities contained in one form, if 1+1+1= 1.

. Since god is everywere the different personalities could operate separately.

So if one is destroyed they all are. Hehe.

God has three different personalities contained in one form, if 1+1+1= 1.

. Since god is everywere the different personalities could operate separately.

So if one is destroyed they all are. Hehe.

So we've got a father figure and a son figure..... what personality is the holy spirit other than he gets mad and doesn't forgive someone if they say something mean about him? :shrug:

So we've got a father figure and a son figure..... what personality is the holy spirit other than he gets mad and doesn't forgive someone if they say something mean about him? :shrug:

The HS is like the quiet mother who actualy gets things done behind the seens. Maybe because yahweh was such an incredible ass the HS instigated the godhead to suicide through constant nagging after she had had enough. Hehe.

(Brother Mike D)

But doesn't the spook within us continue to exist when we die, either going to disneyland or the torture chamber afterwards? So we must be eternal too.

Yes it does and yes we are, Brother Mike! Glory! After we physically Croak in the Spook, we have a second magical eternal life to live. Where we will live it depends on what we've done concerning the glorious Bullshit about Kryasst! If we accept the Bullshit as TRUE, then our inner spooks are magically regenerated by the version of Gawd known as the Holy Spook, and we get to live in the Sky Kingdom and stroke the Holy Farter's ego forever. If we reject the Bullshit, then our inner spooks don't get magically transformed, and we get to live in the Flaming Torture Chamber forever. Either way, we are going to live forever since our inner spooks are eternal.

because...well, it just that.....you see.......you have to understand....um.......

Wow, I've never heard the Gospel explained so clearly! Glory!

because...well, it just that.....you see.......you have to understand....um.......

LOL!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

It is my goal in life to help the xer be just as coherent...right in front of other people!

LOL!!!  :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

It is my goal in life to help the xer be just as coherent...right in front of other people!

:HaHa: its so easy, too! :HaHa:

LMAO! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

God, at least Biblegod, "has" to exist to make Christians feel better. He is a nice, warm, soft, and cuddly security blanket that gets more and more addictive the more you hold it. I honestly can't think of any other reason.

God, at least Biblegod, "has" to exist to make Christians feel better.  He is a nice, warm, soft, and cuddly security blanket that gets more and more addictive the more you hold it.  I honestly can't think of any other reason.

I think people who have questions can handle the truth. The younger you turn apostate the more time you have to adjust in life. The next gereneration of idiot simians can be less idiotic than this generation is.

We are all morons but we can improve.

I think people who have questions can handle the truth. The younger you turn apostate the more time you have to adjust in life. The next gereneration of idiot simians can be less idiotic than this generation is.

Very true. I turned apostate sometime between my college years and now, but I didn't fully realize it until recently, even though I had been questioning at least since high school. I hope the next few generations will be more rational, but you never know.