Goodbye Jesus

Can god cause his own cessation?

Mike D

I thought suicide was a sin. So if God killed himself, God would go to hell, right?

Satan would probably wish for a different job with God on his hands down there.

I thought suicide was a sin.  So if God killed himself, God would go to hell, right? 

Does that mean Satan is now gods boss? hehe.

I thought suicide was a sin.  So if God killed himself, God would go to hell, right? 

I had thought about this, however murder is a sin and god still killed all the time in the Bible. I've heard Christians excuse this by saying that God is soveriegn and therefore he is not bound by his own laws. So, to me that means that if God commited suicide it would not be a sin. For all we know, maybe he already has? :shrug:

Guest Dragonblade

According to the Bible, God sacraficed himself to himself to save us from himself.

Affirmative, and when one says it aloud it shows just what a really stupid plan it actually is. :toilet:

...where he would spend eternity together with himself at his own side. :blowjob:

This is the part that really, really singes the hair on my ass. God, surrounded by a colossal number of the Heavenly Host, isn't quiet satisfied with all that worship he's getting, so he creates an entirely new race of beings to give him even MORE glory. What a glory whore! Since God is soooo in love with himself and no one could possibly live up to his standards besides himself, I wish it was within my power :magic: to isolate the sonofabitching, egomanical motherfucker in some type of God-proof vacuum where he would never again hear another voice besides his own, never see another sight except his own fucking image in a mirror, and spend eternity with HIMSELF. :jerkoff:

But if God can do anything, and God wanted to, could he actually kill himself, as in completely end his own existence?

Unfortunately this isn't possible. However this being came to originate (for lack of a better word) he always has been and always will be. I think that's why God hates us so much. He knows that one day all of us will be able to "cash in" let's say. Now he, himself is just going to keep right on going and going without an end...EVER. Now THAT'S some scary shit. Just think about imortality for a minute. Truly give it some thought. To live forever. Without an end. What loneliness that would entail. What utter boredom. Maybe it's a good thing after all that he is in love with himself so much. :scratch:

If god ceases to exist then god no longer exists to do anything. When you really think about it, what does God have to exist for? :scratch:

This is my main reason to think God, or at least some part of him, would have to be in Hell through eternity. If as the Bible says, "nothing is apart from him, and without him there is nothing", how would it be POSSIBLE for Hell and its inhabitants to EXIST? Suppossedly what makes Hell so, well, *hellish* is the "absence of God...outter darkness". So how could Hell exist if he isn't there?

This shit really wears me out. Man, I sure need a bloody mary. :drink:

Hail Satan

:Duivel7:

A Digusting convo.

Just thought this is apporiate to this thread.