Goodbye Jesus

With Christians, There's No Way Around Their Sex Rules

Urban Monk

OK, this crap about not having sex until marriage is ridiculus. Christians want u 2 believe that u have 2 wait all of those years until u are married in order to satisfy sexual desires. So lets see, here in America, people usually are able 2 get married legally at 18. However, due to the financial demands of marriage, most people may not become financially able to get married until they are 25, 30, or maybe even close to 40. Having a wife and children and keeping up a good home cost money. So this means that from the day we are born, Christians expect us to go 25, 30, or 40 years without sex. This would be especially hard for men, since I feel that our hormones are stronger. While I feel that girls have more sexual patience, some of them will have strong desires at times. All those years without sex is just torture.

So, some Christians may feel that there is away around the fornication rule. They may say that they can just masturbate in order to fulfill sexual desire since masturbation technically isn't sexual intercourse. Now I was always under the assumption that fornication referred to sexual intercourse before sex, but some Christians say that masturbating is still a sexual sin. They say that because of that verse about Jesus saying that if u lust for a man's wife then u are committing adultery. OK, so I figure that if I was a Christian, then why don't I masturbate while thinking about an unmarried woman. CHRISTIANS STILL DON'T WANT U 2 DO THAT!!!!! They say that masturbating will bring along a lot of sexual thoughts and images, so therefore any form of masturbation would be a sin.

This philosophy is retarded. U may have been told that food, clothing, shelter, and transportation are your basic needs for life. But I don't care what anyone says, sexual pleasure is a need. U need sexual pleasure rather it be from real sex, jacking off, or using a dildo. I have sex and I still jack off. Children should definitely masturbate because not satisfying your sexual desires can lead to mental frustration which may lead to a low level form of insanity. So can a Christian honestly tell me that I'm supposed to just look at someone like Khrysti Hill or Tiarra Harris ( look them up with Yahoo search to see what I mean ) and just act like everything is normal and not have any sexual lust whatsoever? Are Christians saying that God gave us a hard dick just to tease us. Its like this I worship a God and live by morals that are based on commons sense and common sense tells me that there is nothing wrong with sex or masturbation

No arguments here. It's quite ridiculous!

No arguments here. It's quite ridiculous!

Thanks for totally agreeing with me, some christians just can't see that the lack of sexual pleasure can really cause some negative mental issues. This is probably why so many rapists are in the world.

My church and parents actually taught me that I would regret not saving myself for my husband. Um, no, sorry, I don't. Not in the least. Sex is not some magical thing. Geez, what is wrong with these people?

I am so GLAD I did not wait for marriage. I don't think I'd like not having experienced sex with more than one person.

Thanks for totally agreeing with me, some christians just can't see that the lack of sexual pleasure can really cause some negative mental issues. This is probably why so many rapists are in the world.

Dunno, as far as I can tell most experts agree that rape is not normally about sexual need but about domination. What "better" way to have absolute power over another human being than forcing sex upon him/her?

Aside from that though, 100 % agree to everything.

Sex before marriage will not destroy the universe, but it does spread disease, creates baby problems, and causes emotional issues. In all states, marriage before 25, even 16, is legal. Sometimes younger. And, if you can get food to eat and a roof at age 18 while single, you can do the same while married.

What's up with non-Christians wanting to prevent young people from enjoying the secure and safe daily sex of marriage?

^^^^^^^^^^^^ above post^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BUWHHAHAHHhahAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHhhahahahAHAHAHhAHA!

Oh yeah, that's right "religious" kids never have sex, nor sexual related problems, nor EVER catch the "9 month flu".

Dunno about you Doobie.. When the nuts dropped and girls started lookin' and smellin' good, I (we!) was gettin' some in every place in a religious meeting hall we could fit in and try not to get caught..

Sheeze..

kFL

Sex before marriage will not destroy the universe, but it does spread disease, creates baby problems, and causes emotional issues.

There is a way to aviod sexual disease and the "baby problems" and that is to use a condom. Aren't the emotional issues partly due to religions laying on the guilt trip if someone does have sex before marriage?

What's up with non-Christians wanting to prevent young people from enjoying the secure and safe daily sex of marriage?

You mis-understand non-Christians are not trying to prevent people waiting until their wedding day to have sex if they want to do that then there's no problem. However what you have to understand is that waiting until marriage for sex isn't for everybody.

There is a way to aviod sexual disease and the "baby problems" and that is to use a condom. Aren't the emotional issues partly due to religions laying on the guilt trip if someone does have sex before marriage?

Condoms take some of the pleasure out of sex. And, in spite of their easy availaiblity, premaritial sex still causes a lot of problems.

Maybe religion (and in many cases, undeniably good judgement) does create some guilt for premarital sex. But, that's tiny compared to emotional stress created by such things as soap opera relationships and failed relationships. It's also tiny compared to the emotional callousness that eventually results from that stress.

You mis-understand non-Christians are not trying to prevent people waiting until their wedding day to have sex if they want to do that then there's no problem. However what you have to understand is that waiting until marriage for sex isn't for everybody.

I am objecting to the secular world wanting people to wait for marriage. I mean waiting for marriage, not waiting for sex. I'm against waiting for sex and marriage.

Condoms take some of the pleasure out of sex.

Do they?. Am I right in assuming that they take some of the pleasure away from the bloke that's wearing one?. I'm not a bloke myself so I wouldn't know ;)

Maybe religion (and in many cases, undeniably good judgement) does create some guilt for premarital sex. But, that's tiny compared to emotional stress created by such things as soap opera relationships and failed relationships. It's also tiny compared to the emotional callousness that eventually results from that stress.

I'm not sure what you mean by a soap opera relationship but I can see how someone could become hardened if they go though lots of failed relationships. However is a chance of a failed relationship any reason not to have sex before marriage? I mean marriages break up all the time does that mean people shouldn't have sex while they are married either?

I am objecting to the secular world wanting people to wait for marriage. I mean waiting for marriage, not waiting for sex. I'm against waiting for sex and marriage.

Are you saying that you object to people saying that someone has to wait until they are older to get married?. Ok fair enough I don't think that just because someone is considered young doesn't mean their marriage won't last. The only problem I can see is when two people get married just so they can have sex without people judging them and this goes no matter what age the couple happens to be.

You say you are againest waiting for marriage and sex. Does that mean that you aren't againest pre-martial sex? I always thought that all Christian were againest it. It seems I may have thought wrong.

Condoms take some of the pleasure out of sex. And, in spite of their easy availaiblity, premaritial sex still causes a lot of problems.

And getting married early so young adults can knock boots isn't going to cause a lot of problems down the road? Isn't there another thread talking about how the hypocrites in the Bible belt have more divorce?

Are you saying that you object to people saying that someone has to wait until they are older to get married?. Ok fair enough I don't think that just because someone is considered young doesn't mean their marriage won't last. The only problem I can see is when two people get married just so they can have sex without people judging them and this goes no matter what age the couple happens to be.

You don't get married just to have sex any more than you get a job just to make money. And, you sure don't say "money" when asked "Why do you want to work here?" during the job interview.

You say you are againest waiting for marriage and sex. Does that mean that you aren't againest pre-martial sex? I always thought that all Christian were againest it. It seems I may have thought wrong.

I'm against premaritial sex.

Sex before marriage will not destroy the universe, but it does spread disease, creates baby problems, and causes emotional issues.

Oh please, it didn't do any of those things to me. It CAN do those things to people, but so can sex within marriage.

And getting married early so young adults can knock boots isn't going to cause a lot of problems down the road? Isn't there another thread talking about how the hypocrites in the Bible belt have more divorce?

The primary cause of divorce is people getting married who shouldn't be married in the first place. Age isn't really a factor in whether two people are right for each other.

Another problem with divorce is that the two people don't know how to be married and each other other. Here, age can be a factor. But, if young people received the proper education, this could be solved. One ex-Christian in the testimony section blames God after his wife cheated on him and then their marriage ended. He also appears to say that he got married and then immediately chose to run off with the army. What really happened is that he left his wife and didn't even realize he was leaving her.

I can sense some repressed sexual brain around here, perhaps a virgin... I wonder who that can be?

[quote name='Doobie' date='Jun 4 2009, 04:47 PM' post='458417'

You don't get married just to have sex any more than you get a job just to make money. And, you sure don't say "money" when asked "Why do you want to work here?" during the job interview.

WTF! What a dumb-ass statement! I sure most people do get a job just to make money.

You think people go to their soul-crushing, slaving, place of employment just for fun.

You have to BS during job interviews, that is why you can't be honest and say it is just for money.

*turns on ignorance detector*

*(faint hum)*

*beep beep beep*

In all states, marriage before 25, even 16, is legal. Sometimes younger. And, if you can get food to eat and a roof at age 18 while single, you can do the same while married.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

*BEEEPBEEEPBEEPBEE$%()&$§!)$§/* BOOM

Married couples do all the same crap unmarried couples do. The difference is that if you're not yet married it's much easier to end a relationship that you found is not good for the both of you.

Funny how the more morontheist a couple is the more likely it is to divorce eventually no?

'nuff said. Come back after you got out of mommie's basement kid.

[quote name='Doobie' date='Jun 4 2009, 04:47 PM' post='458417'

WTF! What a dumb-ass statement! I sure most people do get a job just to make money.

You think people go to their soul-crushing, slaving, place of employment just for fun.

Sorry, my Latin isn't gibberish. I was writing to educated readers.

I didn't deny that money is the big reason people get jobs. But, after the money there are reasons why you pick a particular job. It's in a field you're interested in. It's near where you live. Your buddy works there. You'll get prestige. You'll help people. It's a lot easier than something else.

On the contrary, I was affirming that sex is the big reason you get yourself a partner. But, you need not explain sex is the reason for getting married. Most people are smart enough not only to know you get a job primarily for money, they're also smart enough to know that next person knows this, as well.

I'm against premaritial sex.

So much negativity in the world. Everyone wants to say what they are against but so few talk about the things they are for.

I take it you are actually for sexual repression. You are actually for a compatibility craps shoot. You are actually for nonsensical dogma and bronze age mentality.

See, isn't it so much better when we put a positive spin on things?

The primary cause of divorce is people getting married who shouldn't be married in the first place. Age isn't really a factor in whether two people are right for each other.

I'll ignore for a moment the inane assumption this makes and the binary thinking it took to come to that conclusion and instead focus on the corner you just painted yourself into. How can one know if they are sexually compatible if they haven't taken a few test drives and made a comparison of a few competitor's models?

If you think compatibility is an issue that resolves itself then I'm just going to have to assume you are hopelessly naive.

How can one know if they are sexually compatible if they haven't taken a few test drives and made a comparison of a few competitor's models?

If you stick to the human species, you can pretty much count on sexual compatibility. I hope you haven't gone any further than Adam in looking for a compatible mate, else PETA might have an issue with you.

So, some Christians may feel that there is away around the fornication rule. They may say that they can just masturbate in order to fulfill sexual desire since masturbation technically isn't sexual intercourse. Now I was always under the assumption that fornication referred to sexual intercourse before sex, but some Christians say that masturbating is still a sexual sin. They say that because of that verse about Jesus saying that if u lust for a man's wife then u are committing adultery. OK, so I figure that if I was a Christian, then why don't I masturbate while thinking about an unmarried woman. CHRISTIANS STILL DON'T WANT U 2 DO THAT!!!!! They say that masturbating will bring along a lot of sexual thoughts and images, so therefore any form of masturbation would be a sin.

Somewhere in Leviticus, it demands that a man is to never spill his seed. Then somewhere else it says that it is better for a man to spill his seed in a whore than on the ground. So, God supports prostitution.

Every time I read the title of this thread, I get this song stuck in my head:

How can one know if they are sexually compatible if they haven't taken a few test drives and made a comparison of a few competitor's models?

If you stick to the human species, you can pretty much count on sexual compatibility. I hope you haven't gone any further than Adam in looking for a compatible mate, else PETA might have an issue with you.

Are you a virgin or something? :lmao:

Are you a virgin or something? :lmao:

I'm a virgin and I know there is such a thing as sexual incompatibility. Not every key fits every lock.