Goodbye Jesus

I can't believe this crap!

SilentLoner

Well, the Shat man is Atheist, but I don't know about Nimoy.

Oh, and umm, she had to throw away her collection of Journey, Chicago, and Bruce Springsteen albums too because they were of the devil.  :Doh:

Christianity is so fucking fucked up...  :vent:

BWAHAHA! I so have to tell the roomie that. He thinks Steve Perry is the closest thing to a major musical deity.

It seems to me you showed considerable restraint in just smashing a statue! I find pounding my pillows is a good and private way of venting my frustration with infuriating people. :twitch: Or doing something physically energetic and enjoyable; even just going for a walk. Unfortunately the world is full of people like that!

You seem to be handling things very well. You have my respect!

Try not to let this woman get to you; you'd only be playing into her hands if you let her drive a wedge between you and your family.

In an ideal world of course you wouldn't have to be acting with more wisdom than your parents.

Best Wishes!

I try to give my side of the story but mom blames me for leaving it out.

WTF? :vent:   I wasnt wearing it, its in my fucking room, like it has been for two years. forget the fact that is was a pentacle, that woman had the nerve to go into my room in the first place and throw away my stuff.

Not to mention I have to pay for that angel. :Wendywhatever:

SilentLoner

Ohh My. What a Bitch. First of all going into your bedroom without permission, but then to throw your property away. Damn! She must have some big hairy balls to do that. Side note - You breaking the angel and now having to pay for it? Fuck that.. It was YOURS that she GAVE TO YOU to begin with.. Right? So you shouldn't have to pay for that at all. If anything that FUNDY Bitch should have to apologize in front of your family for doing what she did. Ohh Wait..... A fundy apologize.?!.!.? (sorry I forgot that will probably never happen)… HeHeHe

Sorry for what happened to you. That does suck.

~Ivy

Just because you're living with your parents doesn't mean you have any less right to respect than anyone else. One thing I detest is when the family thinks just because you're young excuses wrong behavior committed by other adults. What if you're mother's friend invaded her privacy like that? Would she be so quick to dismiss her actions? Not a chance.

From what it looks like, you're going to have to be your own advocate since your mother can no longer be trusted to act in your best interest when it comes to this "lady". Standing up to that mean witch was a good start. But be prepared in the future to speak out when you've been wronged and make sure you do it in an adult manner so that no one can play the "immature card" on you.

We saw Journey in concert last month.  Steve Perry isn't with the band anymore.  I wasn't that impressed.  Their new music sucks.  :(

Haven't been since 1996 or so. Trust me, I know. :vent: I hear alllll of it. And Steve Augeri, I will agree, sucks major monkey. We saw him at the Washington County fair, and the man couldn't handle the notes, nor sing more than a few songs in a row. It was pitiful.

Oh yeah, and as for her claim that "It was for your own good," big steaming piles of foetid donkey-shite. The woman is so dependent on her belief-system for self-definition that anything that functions outside of it is automatically percieved as a threat to her personal stability and sense of self, and therefore must be denied and/or destroyed with extreme prejudice. Selfish bitch.

had a talk with mom this morning, she said her fundy friend was wrong in doing what she did, but to not hold it agaisnt her.  :ugh:

for the sake of avoiding an argument i responded with a  :Wendywhatever:

but if it happened again i was reporting it.

and I made it clear im not paying for the statue

Sorry for the multiple thread hijackings :shrug:

Back on topic, there was another thread that mentioned something which might work for you. Christians obviously believe in voodoo and witches. Just tell your mom you put a strong West African voodoo hex on her fundy friend. It'll keep 'em occupied for awhile, and perhaps they will fear to tread on your turf. Just an idea. :wicked: