Goodbye Jesus

OH GOD!!!!

Fweethawt

:vent: It's driving me nuts!!!!! :vent:

:vent: My god damned eyelid keeps twitching!!!!! :vent:

:vent: Make it stop!!!!! :vent:

:twitch::vent::twitch:

it sucks to be you fwee

no but really I feel your pain I have thoes episodes form time to time.

I had that a while back... Drove me nuts.

Then I started getting more sleep.

It helped.

But then again, I don't know if it will help you.

:lol::begood::fun::Look::lmao:

My Boobs hurt right now... but then again that's the "joys" of breast feeding.

I hope your eyelid stops twitching.

Wait. Is there a reason your eyelid is doing that....

Is Gawd trying to tell you something?!?!?

;)

It's driving me nuts!!!!!

:twitch:   :vent:   :twitch:

Holy Farter, we come to you in the Name of Your Son Jesus who is also somehow magically You, and we lift up Brother Fweethawt to You. We ask that You would bestow Your Healing Power upon Brother Fwee and stop his goddamned eyelid from twitching... Oh, FUCK THIS.. It's time to go to WAR!! Glory!

Talking Snake, I take authority over you in the Magical Sky Name of JESUS, and I command you to take your hands off of Brother Fweethawt! I BIND YOU IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF KRYASST!!! Glory! You cease and desist your diabolical activity RIGHT NOW!!! I command you and your evil spooks to LEAVE!! The Word of GAWD says that whatever I bind on this flat earth shall somehow magically be bound in the Sky Kingdom and whatever I loose on this flat earth shall somehow magically be loosed in the Sky Kingdom. You are BOUND, Talking Snake! You can't do shit! Glory be unto GAWD!! Hall-lay-LOOH-Yah!! I COMMAND BROTHER FWEETHAWT'S EYELID TO STOP TWITCHING IN THE NAME OF THE LARD!! STOP IT! STOP TWITCHING RIGHT NOW!! IN THE NAME OF JESUS KRYASST!!! WHEW!! GLORY BE UNTO GAWD!! I BIND THE TALKING SNAKE! I BIND HIM! BROTHER FWEE, WE'VE GOT THE VICTORY IN KRYASST!! I FEEL THE POWER OF THE SPOOK OF KRYASST WHO IS ALSO SOMEHOW MAGICALLY HIM MAGICALLY MOVING THROUGH ME!! THE ANOINTING OF THE LARD IS UPON ME!! :woohoo:

Talking Snake, Jesus Croaked in the Spook and Magically Undeadened Himself so that Brother Fwee could be FREE!! He Croaked in the SPOOK for Brother Fwee's eyelid! YOU ARE DEFEATED!! BLESS the Magical Name of the LARD!! Glory be unto GAWD!!

Feel better now, Brother Fweethawt? Glory! :grin:

Feel better now, Brother Fweethawt?  Glory! :grin:

Let's put it this way...

We can chalk that one up as another unanswered prayer.

:twitch: <--- See?!?! It's still twitching. :vent:

"DAMN!!", as Mr. Furley would say on the old "Three's Company" sitcom. :lmao: Well, it was worth a shot, but I can't say that I'm surprised that it didn't work. Prayer just doesn't seem to work, no matter how loud you shout or how Excited in the Spook you get! Hope your eyelid stops twitching soon, Brother!

"DAMN!!", as Mr. Furley would say on the old "Three's Company" sitcom.  :lmao:   Well, it was worth a shot, but I can't say that I'm surprised that it didn't work. Prayer just doesn't seem to work, no matter how loud you shout or how Excited in the Spook you get! Hope your eyelid stops twitching soon, Brother!

If it's any consolation, the twitching has become less severe and isn't quite as frequent. :shrug:

Shit!! :vent: It just started again as I was typing this. :vent:

Sonuvabitch!!! :vent::banghead::vent:

:twitch: Have you tried Clear Eyes? I heard it really gets the red out. :HaHa:

:twitch:   Have you tried Clear Eyes?  I heard it really gets the red out.  :HaHa:

I need something that gets the twitch out, not the red!!!!! :vent:

:twitch: <----See?!?!?

That's rough eh. I know just how annoying things like that can be.

Hey, you might want to look at THIS website. There is some information about eye twitching.

If your eye twitching goes on for too long or if it really bothers you, I suggest you visit an opthomologist. (I think that's the right spelling)

opthomologist

It's actually "ophthalmologist". :HaHa: Danged hard wurd two spel if'n yu dont nowz how two spel it. :grin:

Hey, you might want to look at THIS website. There is some information about eye twitching.

Blepharospasm?!?!?! :vent:

I'm having a blepharospasm ?!?!?!

This sounds more like some sexual act performed by Moses that never made it into the bible or something. :scratch:

:twitch:

Blepharospasm?!?!?! :vent:

I'm having a blepharospasm ?!?!?!

Now cut that out or your going to grow hair on your palms and go blind! :nono:

The following is made in jest:

God damned your eye? I'm sorry my friend. The Bible teaches us that God gave his followers the power to heal. If you accept Jesus into your heart, God will give you respite and you'll go to heaven after you die. Don't you want to go to heaven?

The following is made in jest:

God damned your eye? I'm sorry my friend. The Bible teaches us that God gave his followers the power to heal. If you accept Jesus into your heart, God will give you respite and you'll go to heaven after you die. Don't you want to go to heaven?

Actually, no, I don't want to go to heaven. :nono:

But my eyelid has stopped twitching... :scratch:

Might that mean that Someone is looking out for me? :eek:

:lmao:

11:25 pm August 17, 2005 - Fwee's eyelid is fine. :HaHa:

I've had that problem off and on over the past year. In my case the lower eyelid would twitch and pulse. It was kind of cool to look at it in the mirror. More sleep, less caffeine and limiting internet use helped.

Matt 18:9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

Fwee, you are probably low on magnesium.  Seriously, twitching muscles is a symptom.  You need a good Calcium/Magnesium supplement.  Not one from the vitamin section of your grocery store, but a good one from the health food store.  I recommend NOW brand.

Don't you think it more likely that Fwee is suffering from a very small demon trapped under his eyelid?

Fwee, make a small slit with a razor right where your eyelid is pulsating (demons love to pulsate), squeeze gently while praying for deliverance from Satan. I am sure you will be fine in no time. :HaHa:

I know I'm a bit late adding my $.02, but on occasion (not that often really) I get pulsy twitchy lower lid too.

Can't remember where I read it, but this does work. Get an ice cube. Put it on your lower lid for as long as you can stand (a few seconds at most) take it off until the "ouch cold!!" feel goes away, repeat until your lower lid is numb. Won't take long at all.

The twitchy eye will subside.

Don't you think it more likely that Fwee is suffering from a very small demon trapped under his eyelid?

I agree with the demon in the eye. But I think the best way to banish it would be to take a crusifix and sprinkle it with holy water then shove it into the afflicted eye 7 times while demanding that the demon submit in the name of jesus.

PR

I agree with the demon in the eye. But I think the best way to banish it would be to take a crusifix and sprinkle it with holy water then shove it into the afflicted eye 7 times while demanding that the demon submit in the name of jesus.

This is the renoun Linda Blair Excorsism Method

PR

I feel ya man! I have that happen too. I find that rubbing it a lot helps. Or not. Probably like hiccups... no way to get rid of them that is effective. ;)

Amen! It HAS to be a demon! Brother Fwee's eyelid has become embroiled in the cosmic battle between Gawd and the Talking Snake! Every time it has twitched, Brother Fwee's eyelid has blasphemed GAWD!! Acting in the Power of the Holy Spook, I have commanded the foul demon to COME OUT in the Name of JEEEEEZUS!!!

Brother Fwee (and everyone else who needs deliverance), just play this gloriously anointed MP3 sound file as loud as you dare, and I guarantee that the Spook of Kryasst who is also somehow magically Him will set you free! Glory!

CLICK HERE to get set free! Glory!

Just be careful about how loud you play this glorious file around your unslaved neighbors. You don't want too many of them getting set free and slaved at the same time, especially if there are no pigs or cliffs nearby! :grin:

:vent: It's driving me nuts!!!!! :vent:

:twitch:   :vent:   :twitch:

Muahahaha! The evil eye-twitching demon has possessed you!!!

I used to have that a lot before, but not much lately… I’m not sure if it’s related to stress or to diet? Someone said it was the same nerve-thingy like hiccups. (So maybe you should drink water? Hihi!) Massage the skin around the eye to stimulate the nerves, it’s related to some signaling problems in the nerves… I think.