Goodbye Jesus

OH GOD!!!!

Fweethawt

...CLICK HERE to get set free! Glory!

:lmao: oh the glory days of being delivered every night and twice on Sunday!

I always hated the slain in the spirit part though. I really banged my head once when the kid behind me didn't catch me. I always hated that turd.

PR

Since it has been determined that eyelid twitches and hiccups are related, I would suggest holding your breath while taking as many sips of water as long as you can. That always cures the hiccups for me. It might even be helpful to forgo the water sipping part and just have someone duct-tape your mouth and nose for about 20 minutes. That is sure to solve the problem.

oh the glory days of being delivered every night and twice on Sunday!

O Amen, Brother! Those were exciting times, what with evil spooks being cast out all over the place all the time! But they kept coming back so they could be cast out again for the glory of GAWD!! :lmao:

After all, what would preachers do without demons? The Talking Snake and his many evil spooks are the Christian evangelist's best friends! He couldn't function without them, and the Invisible Sky Man, of course!

I really banged my head once when the kid behind me didn't catch me. I always hated that turd.

Ouch! I was always a little nervous about "falling under the power". Really shows my trust in god, eh? He probably did it on purpose, under the influence of the Talking Snake, or perhaps he thought god had revealed to him that the demon you had in you required a little extra "bonking" in order to come out. Seriously, I know what you mean. But god has a use for turds, too! He made them for a purpose! Glory! :grin:

(Brother IBF)

It might even be helpful to forgo the water sipping part and just have someone duct-tape your mouth and nose for about 20 minutes. That is sure to solve the problem.

Amen, Brother! That's one sure way to solve every problem permanently! Glory! :lmao:

....Ouch! I was always a little nervous about "falling under the power". Really shows my trust in god, eh? He probably did it on purpose, under the influence of the Talking Snake, or perhaps he thought god had revealed to him that the demon you had in you required a little extra "bonking" in order to come out. Seriously, I know what you mean. But god has a use for turds, too! He made them for a purpose! Glory!  :grin:

Bro. Jeff you're crazier than I am!

Thanks for the belly laughs!

Whorey Hell I'll Do YA

PR

Or you could just use holy water. But plain water might work just as well.

;)

Or you could just use holy water. But plain water might work just as well.

Q. How do you make Holy Water?

A. Boil the hell out of regular water! :grin: