Goodbye Jesus

I Don't Believe This, Why Can't They Just Go Away?

Mriana

According to what I've read here, I dunno.

Ah. So you feel we're uncool. And you hang out here. What does it say about you? :shrug:

I'm not saying you're uncool, but that from the testimonies here, certain Xians are just as cool and worthy of a discussed title.

Of course, I would be the coolest. (Thanks to Yukianesa.)

I'm not saying you're uncool, but that from the testimonies here, certain Xians are just as cool and worthy of a discussed title.

I'm afraid they loose all cool when they state they are a Coward for Jesus, which is what they say when they are a Christian. All Christians are, by default, a coward hiding behind Jesus.

Of course, I would be the coolest. (Thanks to Yukianesa.)

Hahahahahaha!

:lmao:

Funny? Definitely. Cool? If you gotta pray and want to believe that someone else died a long time ago for the bad you do, I'm afraid that cool and coward are not synonymous; they are opposites.

You fail.

You all get so antagonistic ever since I got the pretty yellow badge. (;))

The coolest thing is a blazblue reference, Yukianesa is an ice sword. (Yuki = snow in Japanese)

I've never heard Coward for Jesusbefore. What does that mean?

Ah. I misunderstood you.

Of course I was cool too when I was Christian. :grin:

The coolest thing is a blazblue reference, Yukianesa is an ice sword. (Yuki = snow in Japanese)

Sorry, bub. You can't buy cool, even if it's a sword. That puts you on the same level as a person who will buy a Camaro because they think buying a Camaro will make them cool. Whether it's a Camaro or a sword is irrelevant; what is relevant is the fact that you think that possessing a material object makes a person cool; which actually makes you un-cool. Big fail.

Quite simply put: Christians are afraid the god they believe in will send them to a place called hell (or at least deny them the possibility of an afterlife) because of the bad stuff they or their ancestors did, and the only reason why they accept Jesus Christ as their saviour is because they want to avoid this fate. It doesn't get any more cowardly than that.

Sorry, bub. You can't buy cool, even if it's a sword. That puts you on the same level as a person who will buy a Camaro because they think buying a Camaro will make them cool. Whether it's a Camaro or a sword is irrelevant; what is relevant is the fact that you think that possessing a material object makes a person cool; which actually makes you un-cool. Big fail.

Actually...it appears to be a joking reference to videogame prowess.

I believe that you don't believe, or else you'd be dead already. If heaven is bliss what are you waiting for? Put your .44 where your mouth is, which location might just be up your ass.

That wasn't quite nice of you, because he might just do it. :(

:Old: I intended not to be nice. I don't have to be nice any more. :Old:

Quite simply put: Christians are afraid the god they believe in will send them to a place called hell (or at least deny them the possibility of an afterlife) because of the bad stuff they or their ancestors did, and the only reason why they accept Jesus Christ as their saviour is because they want to avoid this fate. It doesn't get any more cowardly than that.

I feel this is relevant.

@Phanta: I'm not that person, sorry. But thank you for your welcome. :)