Goodbye Jesus

A Video All Atheists Must See!

bolianbob

He was a vacuum and he opened his mind when he was too close to a sewer.

I like that. This is also why I advocate teaching critical thinking skills to HS students. Not that the government would support the idea of teaching its people to think critically.

Methinks you guys are all being fooled by this dude.... There's just "no way" I can take that guy's video seriously.

I watched it all :ugh:

Of course I also watch the dude's video's Thunderf00t always refutes (massacres?)

Speaking of, a good Thunderf00t video can cure all the stupid christianese right out of you.

Like the one he has about Glen Beck's 'atheists are responsible for kid getting beaten to death at school' speech.

If you like Thunderf00t, checkout Potholer54 and Potholer54debunks. I've got a topic that has a bunch of the videos put in proper order for easy viewing here:

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?/topic/33734-the-universe-and-evolution-made-easy/

I love Thunderf00t's videos. I admit I find them amusing and informative, though, I do wish he was less condescending at times. Actually, I wish a lot of the Atheists on Youtube were a bit less insulting about the videos they refute. It just leads to only Atheists being able to sit through them. Christians get turned off when people label the others as morons, idiots, and use other surly and aggressive language.

Yes, some of them are indeed morons and idiots, but you're not winning converts when half the video is making Ad Hominem arguments and being generally insulting and mean about it. They always seem to come off as sounding condescending, exasperated, and end up sounding like they're talking down to Christians and believers. It just makes it harder for them to watch, accept, and process what's being said. [Not that most of them would anyway, but still.]

It's fun stuff, but in the end, only nonchristians would enjoy or learn anything from his videos. Just popcorn entertainment for those who already don't believe, and not very useful in educating others. They just get mad and stop listening due to the harsh tone most Atheists on Youtube take when discussing these topics.

Holy shit. This guy's arguments were worse than... Than... They are so bad I can't come up with an analogy for them. I skimmed through the video after the first minute. I bet the retard actually thought his argument was air tight.