Goodbye Jesus

Spin the blame bottle!

Shadfox

Before the Christian demigods open their mouths for another foot sandwich, let's place some bets! Who caused Hurricane Katrina? The Atheists? The ACLU? The feminists? Was it the gays? (I was too busy that weekend to help out, unfortunately).

I bet it was the French ;)

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

It was Tom Cruise... :mellow:

God is punishing them with the hurricane because the U.S. harbors Tom Cruise.

Before the Christian demigods open their mouths for another foot sandwich, let's place some bets!  Who caused Hurricane Katrina?  The Atheists? The ACLU?  The feminists? Was it the gays? (I was too busy that weekend to help out, unfortunately).

I bet it was the French  ;)

It was them god-damned hedonists of mardi gras that did it! It's all their fault!

I am gonna go out on a limb and say it was the ones who are in to Beastiality

And all of these hypotheses should be taught in science classes as alternatives to the atheistic THEORIES (not facts) of fluid dynamics, Coriolis effect, and meterology, what with their naturalist bias and all.

It was TeH Ev!L11!1! non-Christians and their horrible Satanic ways! Not to mention, those evil, awful, terrible liberals! Because we can't blame anyone without including the liberals, can we?

:rolleyes:

Before the Christian demigods open their mouths for another foot sandwich, let's place some bets!  Who caused Hurricane Katrina?  The Atheists? The ACLU?  The feminists? Was it the gays? (I was too busy that weekend to help out, unfortunately).

I bet it was the French  ;)

It was all the lukewarm Christians. Glob wants them to repent and show their full support for Pat Robertson. :grin:

According to Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. it was the governor of Mississippi's fault............... :Doh:

As Hurricane Katrina dismantles Mississippi’s Gulf Coast, it’s worth recalling the central role that Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour played in derailing the Kyoto Protocol and kiboshing President Bush’s iron-clad campaign promise to regulate CO2.

<snip>

Well, the science is clear. This month, a study published in the journal Nature by a renowned MIT climatologist linked the increasing prevalence of destructive hurricanes to human-induced global warming.

Huffington Post

Never mind that the conclusions in this study are based on incomplete data and are shaky at best:

Findings Disputed

But really, if we had signed the Kyoto Treaty 10 years ago does any serious person really believe it would have impacted global temperatures?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: If we came out of the last ice age when man was barely able to make fire out of wood, shouldn't our presumption be that natural phenomenon is the likely culprit? Prove to me it isn't being caused by solar cycles and natural processes and then maybe I'll listen to other possibilities.

El Nino? That was quite popular for a while. What happened to that?

Or maybe it's MY fault? I passed gas while flushing the toilet. It's called the Butterfly Effect. Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket! :grin:

Well at least no one is blaming the wizard for this one...

Merlin

El Nino?  That was quite popular for a while.  What happened to that?

Or maybe it's MY fault?  I passed gas while flushing the toilet.  It's called the Butterfly Effect.  Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket!  :grin:

:lmao:

Thanks for not flushing in our neck of the woods! :HaHa:

Yeah, some German minister was blaming the US's failure to sign the Kyoto Treaty as the reason for the hurricane. That's just as absurd as blaming homosexuals.

I think all the hypocrits and bigots caused it. God was tired of all double play and false Christianity in this country, he want them to become atheists.

Yeah, some German minister was blaming the US's failure to sign the Kyoto Treaty as the reason for the hurricane.  That's just as absurd as blaming homosexuals.

:grin: It's funny, but it actually make more sense than any other explanation. The hurricans will be more and bigger in the future because of the global warming. So in a sense we could blame Bush because he didn't sign the Kyoto Treaty.

And all of these hypotheses should be taught in science classes as alternatives to the atheistic THEORIES (not facts) of fluid dynamics, Coriolis effect, and meterology, what with their naturalist bias and all.

Can it be called Intelligent Meterology?

All I know is that MY prayers :eek: MUST be greater than anyone's, because "God" has NEVER smoted me with a hurricane! Naa-naa! God loves me more than anyone else! Take THAT Pat Robertson! :loser:

It was all the lukewarm Christians. Glob wants them to repent  and show their full support for Pat Robertson.  :grin:

The true answer was revealed to me a moment ago. It has nothing to do with the Christian god.

Actually it is the wrath of Allah. If the US wants to avoid such things in the future, it must stop the war on terror and become a muslim state, says Allah. :grin::grin::grin:

:grin: It's funny, but it actually make more sense than any other explanation. The hurricans will be more and bigger in the future because of the global warming. So in a sense we could blame Bush because he didn't sign the Kyoto Treaty.

Just like we caused all that global warming that ended the last Ice Age?

It's gotta be the gays! Southern Decadence was planned for this weekend with over 150,000 gays expected to flood the streets with myrth, merriment and naked men. So gawd decided it would be better to flood destroy and kill before the fags could enjoy 4 days of sinful ecstasy.

PR

It's gotta be the gays! Southern Decadence was planned for this weekend with over 150,000 gays expected to flood the streets with myrth, merriment and naked men. So gawd decided it would be better to flood destroy and kill before the fags could enjoy 4 days of sinful ecstasy.

PR

But didn't gawd PROMISE never again to flood the earth and kill humans? What's up with THAT Christians?

But didn't gawd PROMISE never again to flood the earth and kill humans?  What's up with THAT Christians?

Glob seems to have forgotten that old promise.

PR

PR - why does it always have to be all about you?

LOL

PR - why does it always have to be all about you?

LOL

Trashy,

I never asked for the earth to revolve around me. It just does :shrug:

:cunn:

PR

Trashy,

I never asked for the earth to revolve around me. It just does :shrug:

:cunn:

PR

Rhinocentrism?

Last night as I was thinking by myself, I was thinking of this and this makes more sense. This is Not Satire!

I do believe this is the real causes we are facing. And I don't like this kind of ignorance so many people are having about this. :Hmm:

And the hurricans will get more and bigger. Something to think about when you look back at what I think about this.