Goodbye Jesus

Fundy bumper sticker

thomas

When I still attended Church, one day I noticed that one of the other members had got a new bumper sticker for his car. The message was:

If you are living like there is no God...YOU BETTER BE RIGHT

And then below the text the sticker was decorated with flames.

To me the basic message was:

I am only a Christian because I fear hell, and I have a miserable life. If you do not fear hell and don't have a miserable life, I hate you. And therefore I have bought this bumper sticker in order to insult you.

I still fell bad, that I have spent many years of my life being in spiritual family with such idiots. :ugh:

When I still attended Church, one day I noticed that one of the other members had got a new bumper sticker for his car. The message was:

And then below the text the sticker was decorated with flames.

To me the basic message was:

I still fell bad, that I have spent many years of my life being in spiritual family with such idiots.  :ugh:

I have a bumper sticker that says: "Our God is real, not made-up like Zeus". It's quite the conversation piece. Christians think it's a legitimate bumper sticker and don't see the sarcasm in it.

Oh the bumper sticker christians are sooooo much fun....NOT. I saw one that says, "No God, no peace.... Know God, know peace" well, I beg to differ with that one. I have found more peace now than I ever had as a chrisitian.

Some of the stickers are annoying though. They pass judgement on people, and try to scare them into the church pew. My dad was a very religious man, he was against the bumper stickers...he said that you should not need to advertise that you are a christian, the world should know it just but how you are...and I believe that he is right. Besides, they look tacky...lol

I have a bumper sticker that says: "Our God is real, not made-up like Zeus".  It's quite the conversation piece. Christians think it's a legitimate bumper sticker and don't see the sarcasm in it.

Ha, ha, ha.

Christians will certainly never see the sarcasm. They must believe that you are a faithful sheep, a true light for Jesus.

If you are living like there is no God...YOU BETTER BE RIGHT

I have that on a license plate holder..on the front of my car, a holdover from a few years ago that I'm just too lazy to remove. Maybe when I find a nice one to replace it with..of course, it doesn't have the flame thing on it.

Also..its on the front and no one ever sees the silly thing. I mean, if I'm parked, generally there is another car parked in front of me (they might see it)..if they see it while I'm driving..a couple of us are in trouble.. :twitch:

Here are a bunch of good ones:

Satan, the fat lady is about to sing

1 cross + 3 nails = 4given

Five out of five demons agree, Christ is King!

April 1st: National Atheists' Day

Warning: in case of Rapture, this car will be unmanned!

And of course the infamous:

Honk if you love Jesus!

I saw someone wearing a T-Shirt that said..haha...oh, man this is bad:

Talk to Jesus, he's my Mexican gardner

1 cross + 3 nails = 4given

[

Disgusting!

The Christian God must be a real Devil. :ugh:

Guest Pastor Buck

Here is some to put on Christian's cars already plaster with stickers (never have done it yet)

Jesus was well hung.

What part of your going to hell don't you understand

JESUS had a Penis

By the way the ribbons that are on so many cars Support the troops.......

are the fish sign for xtianity. I want one with feet. so we can march are asses out of where we don't belong.

Warning: in case of Rapture, this car will be unmanned!

I saw one that was a good answer to this:

In case of rapture, can I have your car? :HaHa:

Some more:

CAUTION! Non-exposure to the Son will cause burning

Christians are square... with God.

Don't put a question mark where God put a period. wow, their brainwashing tactics have even reached the bumper sticker market...

Even Darwin KNOWS God created earth (now).

For all you do, His blood's for you!

I don't question your existence - GOD.

God's been patient... So Far!

If you want to get High, try the Lord!

Here is some to put on Christian's cars already plaster with stickers (never have done it yet)

Jesus was well hung.

What part of your going to hell don't you understand

JESUS had a Penis

By the way the ribbons that are on so many cars Support the troops.......

are the fish sign for xtianity. I want one with feet. so we can march are asses out of where we don't belong.

Hey thats a good idea....

I know a website that will make bumper stickers if you send them ideas. Go to evolvefish.com and send them your idea... maybe we could brainstorm on what cutesey little phrase to put on it?

Support our troops... march them the hell out!

Oh the bumper sticker christians are sooooo much fun....NOT. I saw one that says, "No God, no peace.... Know God, know peace" well, I beg to differ with that one. I have found more peace now than I ever had as a chrisitian.

Aaaaw come on, be forgiving, that's so close... just one little mistake in there you know ;)

The correct form, as we all know, would be:

"know jebus, no peace. no jebus, know peace" :fdevil:

:blink:

How about the t-shirt a friend of mine once saw in the city of Braunschweig:

"I hear voices...

...and they don't like you!"

:wicked:

JESUS had a Penis

With this in mind, the idea that Jesus rose again on the third day, gets a totally new meaning. :grin:

"Wanna make God laugh?  Tell him your plans!"

Anyone else seen the old beater type car that has like, a gazillion, "Godly" bumper stickers slapped on it?  I see those all the time.

Oh yes, and the totally hypocrite car on the road:

The right side has a sticker:  *Civil War Flag*  "If you don't like the south, get the hell out"  On the left side of same car: "Jesus is Love!"  :lmao:

My favorite "Rebel" hypocrisy -- and I see a LOT of it around these parts -- The rebel flag on the left, with "SUPPORT THE TROOPS" on the other side,

It's like, "Oh, the Union was only bad in 1861, but they're good and noble now?" Fuck, if they didn't want Union troops in Atlanta, why all the love now?

Apparently those who instigated an act of illegal rebellion 150 years ago now have the right to tell the rest of us how be patriotic!

Actually, the bumper sticker along side the SUPPORT the TROOPS I saw the other day was beside another sticker that said something like "Sons of Confederate Veterans" or something like that. It's all and good, it's just that those that seek to honor an old act of traitorism shouldn't tell me how to support the Union.

At Gen-Con this year, my brother picked up for me a Cthulu-Fish chasing a little christian fish. I wear it around town and have already met other free-thinkers and exchristians b/c of it. Like at my local cafe last weekend.

Heh heh, I've been thinking of getting one of those for myself. You can find that and others you'll undoubtedly like at BOffensive.

One of my personal favorites is "What Would Judas Do?"

Anti Christian bumper stickers I want made.

No Jesus! Know peace!

Hell: Would you send your kids there?

Not xtian, but my favorite:

Keep Honking, I'm Reloading!!!!

kL

:blink:

How about the t-shirt a friend of mine once saw in the city of Braunschweig:

"I hear voices...

...and they don't like you!"

:wicked:

Ach, sie suchen Streit!!

lol, sorry I had to mention that Böhse Onkelz t-shirt I see everywhere in Germany

Guest Pastor Buck
Anti Christian bumper stickers I want made.

No Jesus! Know peace!

Hell: Would you send your kids there?

Got Blood?

with a priest with a red mark on upper lip

jesus is cumming better wear a rain coat

There's no god like no god like no god I know.

I am religious I wake up with a resurection every morning and believe in the second coming.

jesus was artificialy inseminated.

I saw one in Berkeley CA that said: Who Would Jesus Bomb?

Or, based on a shirt from tshirthell.com: "What Would Jesus Do For A Klondike Bar?"

The SUVs with environment license plates make me mad.