Goodbye Jesus

Does Judgment Just Disappear For Unbelief

prove_17

...if any man minister, [let him do it] as of the ability which God giveth...

:lmao: Then it appears, Prove, that your alleged god didn't give you any ability to minister to us.

You should ask for double your salvation back.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prove_17

• hereticzero

• bdp

• Ouroboros

Guest I Love Dog

It would be one thing if he was willing to post some of his own thoughts, however just posting random ass bible verses is no good.

1Pe 4:11 If any man speak, [let him speak] as the oracles of God; if any man minister, [let him do it] as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

It's easy to see that the god that you'll have to answer to is WU-GUAN-WANG the god of The Lake of Blood and the terrible Bee Torture. The one true god, the Lord.

How in the world do you guys actually understand Prove? I haven't even responded to most of his threads because I really don't get what s/he's getting at with nothing more than a few verses quoted from the Bile and no statement in which to explain s/he actually wants to discuss. I don't get how y'all understand him/her.

How in the world do you guys actually understand Prove? I haven't even responded to most of his threads because I really don't get what s/he's getting at with nothing more than a few verses quoted from the Bile and no statement in which to explain s/he actually wants to discuss. I don't get how y'all understand him/her.

1Ti 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

1Ti 2:12 Oink. Oink.

Just another sexist pig -- one that apparently has been castrated because it lacks the balls to speaks for itself and instead uses the bible to express its hostility and fear when confronted by an obviously intelligent woman. All it's managed to prove is that Prove is a LOSER!

Just another sexist pig -- one that apparently has been castrated because it lacks the balls to speaks for itself and instead uses the bible to express its hostility and fear when confronted by an obviously intelligent woman. All it's managed to prove is that Prove is a LOSER!

Gal 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

1Ti 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Okay, it's a spoof - it just took it that one step too far. Too clever by half and all that.

Of course you're not my enemy. You're not that important. I'd have to know you and you'd have to have some negative impact on my life in order to be my enemy.

As it is, I view you as just a mindless, boring nasty male chauvinist pig, unless and until you prove otherwise. Good for a laugh. Good for contempt. But not worth wasting any emotional energy on.

Ho Shit. He just pulled out the sexist card.

:ugh:

I can't stand this fellow anymore. If you follow the bible word for word, it will lead you to hate everyone unlike you- Jews, Homosexuals, Women, Non-Christians, Those of other races. In fact, we've already shown that we don't want you here if all you're going to do is spout verses at us and contribute nothing. You shouldn't even associate with us, so you should just leave before God brings his wrath on you for associating with us ex-Xians.

Ephesians 5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

John 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed.

So... GTFO.

Do you really think I care about your sexist ideology? READ WHAT'S UNDER MY AVATAR! NO GODS NO MASTERS and you sure as hell aren't my master. I know all those verses about women and personally all they are are a means to control people. Men's fear of women and a caveman mentally to control and concur, thereby thinking with their d***s instead of the gray matter in their skulls.

You don't tell the truth. You tell sexists fairytale stories in an effort to control people. You're nothing but a misogynistic masochistic, idiot. What woman would have you? I sure as hell wouldn't because you no longer have a brain in you skull.

Ho Shit. He just pulled out the sexist card.

:ugh:

I can't stand this fellow anymore. If you follow the bible word for word, it will lead you to hate everyone unlike you- Jews, Homosexuals, Women, Non-Christians, Those of other races. In fact, we've already shown that we don't want you here if all you're going to do is spout verses at us and contribute nothing. You shouldn't even associate with us, so you should just leave before God brings his wrath on you for associating with us ex-Xians.

Ephesians 5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

John 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed.

So... GTFO.

Seconded!

2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Mat 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Mat 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

No, really, you shouldn't associate with us- we're the non-beleivers who have happily blasphemed your 'god'. We're already screwed in your eyes, but we don't believe the myth.

(I'll even say it now to prove it: I really frickin' hate the lies and bull Christianity has come up with- all aspects of the trinity don't make sense, I don't believe they exist, and since they don't exist, the 'holy ghost' can bite my shiny metal ass.)

I'm not cursing you, btw, I am cursing your religion. No offense to you. :)

Matthew 12:31-32 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

So as you can see, we're lost souls anyways- you should just leave us on our merry way because most of us have likely committed the one unforgiveable sin of cussing out the Holy Ghost.

I call Poe's Law here.

He's not done anything but quote from a book we've told him doesn't mean anything to us. He might as well be quoting 'Lord of the Rings' because we all know and have made clear that we consider both books to be on equal terms in how they relate to reality. Neither one is true, and both are works of fiction.

He's not trying to sway us, he's just being smug and trolling. It's abundantly obvious he has no interest in any sort of conversation, nor will he make any attempt to rationalize the quotes he's spewing or provide any evidence to support his claims.

He's either a troll and he's deliberately screwing with us, or he actually thinks that the Bible can be used to prove the Bible, and is caught in a self imposed circular reasoning fallacy that he's beyond breaking.

Ironically, 'Prove' intends to prove nothing. Fail. I'm moving on to greener discussions, this one is simply one way. I might as well pull one of my Bibles off the shelf, set it on the table in front of me, and try to have a conversation with the book. This amounts to about the same thing. Neither he nor the Bible will respond to any discussion and we're just talking to ourselves here.

Prove_17, I hereby declare that on the basis of your unsupported sexist assertions you are indeed My enemy.

Furthermore, I do not see truth in you -- All I see is a mindless faith that is afraid to engage with the real world. However, the real world is not in the least bit afraid to engage with you.

May you lose your faith and never regain it.

I'm not cursing you, btw, I am cursing your religion. No offense to you. :)

I don't mean to get you into trouble with your peers but it's the nicest thing anyone has said to me since I've come to this site.

Matthew 12:31-32 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

So as you can see, we're lost souls anyways- you should just leave us on our merry way because most of us have likely committed the one unforgiveable sin of cussing out the Holy Ghost.

BTW, it's referring to a dispensation, not one act. So actually it's not too late. Jesus came and those that spoke against Him at that time and lived after his death into the Holy Spirit dispensation(New Testament) can be forgiven. There is no dispensation after the Holy Spirit:

Hbr 10:26¶For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

Guest Valk0010

Hbr 10:26¶For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

You sin don't you, then wouldn't that apply to you as well.

You sin don't you, then wouldn't that apply to you as well.

Jam 4:17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth [it] not, to him it is sin.

I don't think he should be banned. But I do think it's time we just stopped replying to him. Show him that his bile verses are returning void.

BTW, it's referring to a dispensation

Oh, a dispensationalist - how special. Kicks a lot of headaches under the sofa, doesn't it?

I don't think he should be banned. But I do think it's time we just stopped replying to him. Show him that his bile verses are returning void.

Thank you.

It must be troll season. :ugh:

It must be troll season. :ugh:

Nice variety, anyway.

BTW, I think GH is a lady troll.

Phanta

Oooh. Really? A lady troll. That's new.

So what kind of evolutionary offspring would we get from Prove_17 and Goathead?

Oooh. Really? A lady troll. That's new.

Well, it's controversial. The claim has gone both ways, right from the Goat's mouth. I'm leading toward lady. Others lean toward male. Possible hermaphrodite? (Just a thought).

Phanta