Goodbye Jesus

If There Was An Afterlife

Dibllsmek

I just hope there is WoW in the afterlife. My orc would get mighty useless if I just left him alone for an eternity, thats a waste of hundreds of dollars I put into WoW

The afterlife that I want is the afterlife that I believe is our reality. After I die, I will continue to be other things, even if my consciousness is not the single thing that I believe it to be now. I will be stars and rocks and people and animals and a million atoms in a million different places. I will participate in the universe as trees and space dust. Who could want a better afterlife than the one we'll really have?

• 2 weeks later...

Ah another pokemon fan. I've played every game since red and blue. My favorite is the original gold & silver. Anyway, the pokemon world thats portrayed in the anime seems like it would be to childish. Maybe if it was more in depth than the worst thing that can happen is you loose a match. Now, if there was relationships :wicked: , death, depression, etc. then it would be more livable.

>:D Have you read the Pokemon manga? Pokemon Special and The Electric Tale of Pikachu? In Special, the Pokemon actually die (blasting an Onix to bits), attack trainers, and in the latter there was a few sexual references I believe.

Heard about that, my friend even told me there was a decapitated Arbok?

Anyways, sounds like a great afterlife.

But I would primarily want to meet and talk with people I've known who died. That would include characters from novels.

I like the idea of "make your own afterlife" its exactly that. What you want it to be. Maybe the pokemon universe, maybe that of Azeroth, maybe what some people think "heaven" is like. Like it has no set definition or shape.

I really like Terry Pratchett's the Disk world idea of the after life, basically whatever you imagine is what you get so those who believe they'll get 100 sexy virgins get them, those who think they'll go to heaven on a cloud do so and those who don't believe there's anything don't have an afterlife.

In which book did he describe the after life?

Programmable Cyberspace.

As Ginger said, explore different conceptual worlds, from the gothic to Science Fiction.

If you get killed, reboot and reload.

Infinite levels. Live forever.

I would prefer an Afterlife like the one described in the last season of LOST. Meaning, for the non-viewers, a place where you could meet up with everyone who was important for you when you were alive and resolve some of your personal struggles, all of this so that you could let go and move on.