Goodbye Jesus

Above Atheism And All Other Beliefs

Guest InvertedCross

Guest InvertedCross

i do hope the humble title of my little thread got ur attention.

as this is a lengthy post, i may or may not make an "abridged" version of it, however i recommend reading this full version as it is of the highest importance.

before i say wut i have to say, i will give a brief history of myself:

i left the droning and dull, emptily ritualistic ways of catholicism for the more openly defined atheist/agnostic path, having taken a liking to the sciences.

at first i found it fulfilling, but doubts prodded my mind- is not the law of cause and effect also part of science? does not the present nature of the universe evidence being designed by a higher, super-being beforehand? i have since come to realise than having a truly logistic and rational attitude in regards to the sciences, atheism is no more than a philosophy that cannot stand. there are higher beings; beings beyond the realm of our visible sphere, that much, i find, is beyond doubt.

anyway in search of this "first cause" i delved into satanism, and discovered (and came to acknowledge) Set as master and creator, but his creations were stolen from him by the Eldar Gods in a war a long time ago. now, the character and history of Set can be found in many religions today, and in many dead beliefs, back to the times of the ancient egyptians and yet earlier still- all of this, of course, can only be taken as further evidence that belief in Set is grounded in something more than mere, empty religious code.

but i digress; HERE is the really important part. in satanism i found Power; i became stronger, wiser-- superior and more acute in just about every way. i left the ways of the cross for the ways of the inverted cross... and the inverted pentagram. the purpose of satanism is to allow Man to ascend to God-hood; something religions such as christianity and catholicism wud have stolen from us; to the end of fulfilling wut i saw, and still see as my destiny, ie. ascending to God-hood, i learned how to curse, and memorized various satanic rituals and spells.

my heathen brethren, i am empowered by the Dark Force and the most energetic of religions this accursed world has ever known. i discovered that words are power, and i could strike someone dead with a single word, if i really wanted. and in satanism i found something else, as well, which i wud like to discuss.

in satanism i found something scholars, philosophers, alchemists and men and women of all professions have only ever guessed at in the last myriad years: in satanism i found the True Answer, and the Secret of Life, found in the darkest and blackest depths of holy hell.

my heathen brethren, im about to reveal to u one of the most glorying secrets of the devil. come near and harken it, or slink away in fear and ignorance to some ludicrous and inferior belief- the choice is yours, and in satan's name, yours alone!

now the secret of life is that everything we see and hear and feel, all reality, is just a shadow, and at the very centre of it is the individual. thus, this entire forum is only "real" in so much as i perceive it. reality exists because of ME, not the other way around. the same could be said of YOU, if u have the knowledge to grasp this simple secret.

i am the core of all Reality; my perceptions are wut make existence, or rather, existence IS nothing more than the perception of the individual. the one thing any individual, including YOU, can be sure of that exists, is ONESELF. with this logic in mind, the individual becomes the most important thing in all existence; and the highest and most logical goal, must be the pleasure of this said individual. in other words, the meaning of life can be summed up in one word: SELFISHNESS.

http://www.churchofsatan.com/Pages/SatObj.html

the term selfishness has many negative connotations, mainly as a result of repeated christianizing throughout history; even today among many non-judaistic traditions the term is frowned upon, with those who frown on it little knowing that this so-called "immorality" is a tool invented by evil christians and jews to enslave humanity.

but there is no real "moral" or "immorality"; everything is based on perceptions. i have learned to look beyond the bounds of so-called "good" and "evil"; the only "good" is what feels good to YOU, and the only evil is what feels bad to YOU.

emotions like joy and love are SELFISH emotions used to gratify the SELF, sometimes with other human beings as a MEANS to SELF-GRATIFICATION. sex is the same as masturbation: SELF-PLEASURING. "love" from parent to child is merely the parent USING their perceived child's existence as a MEANS to feeling the pleasant emotion of LOVE, and therefore even things like "love" amount to nothing other than selfishness. i could go on and on. needless to say, the point is that all "goodness" and "morality", as opposed to "evil" and "immorality" can be summarized as amounting to willingly pleasuring the SELF, as opposed to willingly refusing to pleasure the SELF.

christianity wud have us wilfully refuse to pleasure the SELF; satanism gives us the freedom do become GODS on EARTH, and accept all of our natural and carnal desires.

HITLER had the right idea wen he decided to purge away the evil jewish faith. he knew that the freedom of his people DEPENDED on it! he was possibly the bravest man in all history, because he did something that went against all the social norms because he BELIEVED in it, and saw it as RIGHT.

http://www.theneworder.org/hitler_phenom/hitler_was_right.html

NECRO was one of the greatest dictators the world has ever seen before he was unfortunately driven insane by contact with angels, and his sacred, unholy cross is still prominent as the "peace symbol" today, and that FOR A REASON.

http://www.nazarite.net/evil-symbols.html

(ignore the bs about "st. peter's cross" at the top. that is BULL. the inverted cross is a genuine satanic symbol that represents conquest over the christian cross by turning it upside down. just scroll down to "necro's cross")

my recommendation is: DO WUT YOU WERE MADE TO DO. go to any lengths to gratify ur own self-pleasure, and dont let ANYONE stand in ur way. in a weakening and so-called civilised society things like lynching are quickly condemned, and justice is therefore restricted, but what u do in ur ritual chamber is perfectly LEGAL. curse any who stop u from attaining ur rightful place as GODS- curse them curse them curse them curse them curse them until they DIE. either u have the strength and intelligence to SEE wut u want and TAKE it or u are weak and a fool.

and always remember: satan is by ur side, but an angel stands in ur way. will u fall prey to the conversion and hypnotism and brainwashing of monotheistic religion? or will u remain engulfed in only an inferior and half-fulfilling belief system like buddhism? OR will u endeavour to seek out the secrets and wisdoms of the darkness, and fill urselves with the power of magickal ritual?

i apologize for the length of my post, and i do hope u found it enlightening.

may Set darken ur way,

InvertedCross.

NECRO was one of the greatest dictators the world has ever seen before he was unfortunately driven insane by contact with angels, and his sacred, unholy cross is still prominent as the "peace symbol" today, and that FOR A REASON.

http://www.nazarite.net/evil-symbols.html

(ignore the bs about "st. peter's cross" at the top. that is BULL. the inverted cross is a genuine satanic symbol that represents conquest over the christian cross by turning it upside down. just scroll down to "necro's cross")

I'm correcting this for the benefit of future readers, in case this thread is allowed to stand.

The peace sign you refer to, which looks like the footprint of a chicken (which doesn't mean it's a sign of voodoo, farming, or omelets, BTW), is specifically calling for "Nuclear Disarmament". It was created by superimposing the semaphoric signals for "N" and "D":

600px-Semaphore_November.svg.png600px-Semaphore_Delta.svg.png

This is beautiful to me, in that it is a plea for peace possible for those who are verbally silenced.

Phanta

HITLER had the right idea wen he decided to purge away the evil jewish faith. he knew that the freedom of his people DEPENDED on it! he was possibly the bravest man in all history, because he did something that went against all the social norms because he BELIEVED in it, and saw it as RIGHT.

No, Hitler was a murderer (genocidist) of the Jewish people.

That's right.

Some of the Jews were not believing Jews. Hitler also tried to kill handicapped and gypsies. So it wasn't about religion, but about race and "purity."

It was a cleansing from "impurities" in Hitler's mind, and the impurities were the kind of things that just didn't fit his ideas of perfection. Unfortunately, his "perfection" was plainly wrong.

Many Jews have contributed to progress and our industrial, technical, and digital revolution. To just name one: Einstein.

In other words, Hitler's idea of the perfect "race" would mean a world with less intelligent people and less progress. Hitler was an IDIOT, a lunatic, and full of himself.

This one certainly likes to hear himself type, doesn't he?

• Super Moderator

Have at it, Inverted. Every idea receives equal protection in this forum! Hail Satan!

Guest Babylonian Dream

Satanism is either just a philosophy with rituals, or its just another theism, which is just another belief. Welcome, from someone who appreciates Satanic philosophy (not temple of set or whatever one you ascribe to, but laveyan), though I'm not a satanist. I'm just a human.

Hitler was an evil fucktard. He killed 6 million jews and started a useless war, that caused harm to the entire world. Without him Germany would have been better and stronger today. We have lost millions of people (fathers, sons, husbands) and the soldiers that came back were somehow broken. And we've lost parts of our country. My grandparents and my mother needed to flee from their hometown. Btw. if you would post stuff like this in Germany you could get into lot of trouble. But you are not the first person who has ideas like this. From time to time I meet people who admire hitler. When they hear that I am German, they tell me how exited they are about hitler. He has brought nothing good to this planet.

Guest InvertedCross

as u have taken the time to read my lengthy post and reply to it i feel it is only fair to take the time to reply to all my questions.

The peace sign you refer to, which looks like the footprint of a chicken (which doesn't mean it's a sign of voodoo, farming, or omelets, BTW), is specifically calling for "Nuclear Disarmament". It was created by superimposing the semaphoric signals for "N" and "D":

This is beautiful to me, in that it is a plea for peace possible for those who are verbally silenced.

Phanta

Perhaps u didnt read the link i posted as EVIDENCE for necro's cross. PLEASE read HERE: http://www.nazarite.net/evil-symbols.html

take careful care to read the bit that says "REGARDLESS OF WHAT IT MEANS TO YOU".

THANK you. i will only say this once. o and ignore the bull about the so-called st. peter's cross as i said before. just scroll down to necro's.

http://www.theneword..._was_right.html

That's right.

Some of the Jews were not believing Jews. Hitler also tried to kill handicapped and gypsies. So it wasn't about religion, but about race and "purity."

It was a cleansing from "impurities" in Hitler's mind, and the impurities were the kind of things that just didn't fit his ideas of perfection. Unfortunately, his "perfection" was plainly wrong.

Many Jews have contributed to progress and our industrial, technical, and digital revolution. To just name one: Einstein.

In other words, Hitler's idea of the perfect "race" would mean a world with less intelligent people and less progress. Hitler was an IDIOT, a lunatic, and full of himself.

ok this latter part of the post is so full of nonsense i cant help but just say this directly: EINSTEIN WAS NOT A JEW. he was an intelligent scientist. i will not repeat myself concerning this.

that aside, i disagree with hitler's philosophy being primarily concerned with "race". http://www.gnosticliberationfront.com/hitler,nazis%20and%20the%20occult.htm

This one certainly likes to hear himself type, doesn't he?

so?

Have at it, Inverted. Every idea receives equal protection in this forum! Hail Satan!

u, my mischievous friend, are on ur first foot to becoming a real powerful satanist. and yes; heil satan indeed. it is gud to see that at least here i can escape the frequent persecution and misunderstanding satanists must suffer in the outside world at the hand of evil christians.

Satanism is either just a philosophy with rituals, or its just another theism, which is just another belief. Welcome, from someone who appreciates Satanic philosophy (not temple of set or whatever one you ascribe to, but laveyan), though I'm not a satanist. I'm just a human.

you sound to me like someone who is willing to "stare" at satanism from afar or prod it with a 10 metre rod; but true satanism belongs only to those who delve carefully and deeply into the hidden philosophies and arts embodying it. i personally consider myself one of the truest and most powerful satanists... pehaps the only real satanist. there are certain aspects of laveyan philosophy i disagree with, but such matters are best left to those who can properly appreciate them. be courageous and delve deeper, my friend, and when u are more familiar with the joys of the left-hand path we'll talk.

http://www.theneword..._was_right.html

Hitler was an evil fucktard. He killed 6 million jews and started a useless war, that caused harm to the entire world. Without him Germany would have been better and stronger today. We have lost millions of people (fathers, sons, husbands) and the soldiers that came back were somehow broken. And we've lost parts of our country. My grandparents and my mother needed to flee from their hometown. Btw. if you would post stuff like this in Germany you could get into lot of trouble. But you are not the first person who has ideas like this. From time to time I meet people who admire hitler. When they hear that I am German, they tell me how exited they are about hitler. He has brought nothing good to this planet.

are u jewish?

ok this latter part of the post is so full of nonsense i cant help but just say this directly: EINSTEIN WAS NOT A JEW. he was an intelligent scientist. i will not repeat myself concerning this.

that aside, i disagree with hitler's philosophy being primarily concerned with "race". http://www.gnosticliberationfront.com/hitler,nazis%20and%20the%20occult.htm

...(incomprehensible mumbo-jumbo)...

are u jewish?

Eh. I think it will benefit us more if you're gone.

Bye.

Red button of doom: *click*

Guest Babylonian Dream

you sound to me like someone who is willing to "stare" at satanism from afar or prod it with a 10 metre rod; but true satanism belongs only to those who delve carefully and deeply into the hidden philosophies and arts embodying it. i personally consider myself one of the truest and most powerful satanists... pehaps the only real satanist. there are certain aspects of laveyan philosophy i disagree with, but such matters are best left to those who can properly appreciate them. be courageous and delve deeper, my friend, and when u are more familiar with the joys of the left-hand path we'll talk.

It's funny you say that, you're as full of yourself and pompous as the christian fundamentalists, and every bit as judgemental. No one wants you're "One True Believer" delusion nor to put up with it. I was hoping you'd be a fun troll.

I actually looked into being a Satanist, just before I looked into being a pantheist. I agree with many many aspects of both, but the reason I didnt become either is the same reason for both. The reason is that it would add nothing of substance to my life, and the kinds that do, are just another faith, or smell too much like it.

Why is it the nuttier they are the worse their grammar and spelling? It's almost as if crazy is correlated with stupid.

cnd_anim.gif

• Super Moderator

Banned? Really? I get shit just for challenging the unfounded ideas around here.

I thought any belief, no matter how silly, was protected in this forum. Does that only apply arbitrarily to New Age, Eastern, Astrology, and Pagan beliefs?

I guess Satanists (and probably Scientologists too) can just go suck it. We have to take seriously the rest of the beliefs put forth here.

Banned? Really? I get shit just for challenging the unfounded ideas around here.

I thought any belief, no matter how silly, was protected in this forum. Does that only apply arbitrarily to New Age, Eastern, Astrology, and Pagan beliefs?

I guess Satanists (and probably Scientologists too) can just go suck it. We have to take seriously the rest of the beliefs put forth here.

I don't think he was banned for promoting religion. I think it was the anti-Antisemitism that got him banned.

• Super Moderator
I think it was the anti-Antisemitism that got him banned.

That's part of his belief system. Here, we must honor and respect any and all beliefs. At least, I must.

Well played.

Phanta

I think it was the anti-Antisemitism that got him banned.

That's part of his belief system. Here, we must honor and respect any and all beliefs. At least, I must.

Have you been raising hell in the spiritual forum F? :D (I haven't seen you getting shit, but I usually don't read this forum.)

• Super Moderator
Have you been raising hell in the spiritual forum F? :D (I haven't seen you getting shit, but I usually don't read this forum.)

Nah. On occasion I have challenged some irrational assertions because I don't have the power to ban silly posters :HaHa:

Regarding getting shit, the best shit is served privately.

I think there's a difference between disagreeing with ideals and agreeing with genocide, florduh.

Inverted Cross seemed to be on the latter with some of his comments.

So the Ban Hammer was swung.

seems like the issue of criticizing others beliefs keeps bubbling up. perhaps it should be settled once and for all.

• Super Moderator

seems like the issue of criticizing others beliefs keeps bubbling up. perhaps it should be settled once and for all.

Oh no! I'll get banned!

I was just poking a little at what appears to be a double standard. Either all beliefs are allowed here or they are not. We seem to put up with Belief A because quite a few seem to subscribe to it. Belief B is also untouchable because it has almost as many adherents as Belief A, and besides, it sounds so warm and fuzzy. Belief C, however, is only practiced by a small minority and we don't like what they believe anyway, so out they go.

The thrill and attraction of Satanism is that of going against the norm. What many consider to be evil, the Satanist considers to be good. It is a religious belief, assuming we allow that Satanism is a religion.

Oh no! I'll get banned!

I would hope not. We didn't hit it off at first, but you are one of the family.

I was just poking a little at what appears to be a double standard.

That may be. On the other hand IC was a fella who was not willing to converse, but constantly preach that his Satanism was the one true religion and everything else is completely false. It's a poisonous mindset no matter how it manifests.

Wasn't his first offense either.

Either all beliefs are allowed here or they are not.

I agree. But there is much to be said for presentation.

Is this guy for real? The empowerment of the Dark Force certainly hasn't done anything for his grammar.

That aside what is the issue with banning a racist advocate for genocide? Because he made it part of a "religious" belief?

• Super Moderator
. . . We didn't hit it off at first . . .

Buddhists are notoriously difficult to get along with :P