Goodbye Jesus

Above Atheism And All Other Beliefs

Guest InvertedCross

Have you been raising hell in the spiritual forum F? :D (I haven't seen you getting shit, but I usually don't read this forum.)

Nah. On occasion I have challenged some irrational assertions because I don't have the power to ban silly posters :HaHa:

Regarding getting shit, the best shit is served privately.

I agree with Hans sending him to hell.

Buddhists are notoriously difficult to get along with :P

I've heard that from my wife as well. ;)

I was just poking a little at what appears to be a double standard. Either all beliefs are allowed here or they are not. We seem to put up with Belief A because quite a few seem to subscribe to it. Belief B is also untouchable because it has almost as many adherents as Belief A, and besides, it sounds so warm and fuzzy. Belief C, however, is only practiced by a small minority and we don't like what they believe anyway, so out they go.

The thrill and attraction of Satanism is that of going against the norm. What many consider to be evil, the Satanist considers to be good. It is a religious belief, assuming we allow that Satanism is a religion.

The troll wasn't banned for Satanism, he was banned for racism and "Hilter is a good guy," thereby condoning mass murder of the Jews. I cannot remember where that was ever tolerated anywhere on this site.

• 1 month later...

Hitler was an evil fucktard.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:Why do I love the word "fucktard" SO much? Well spoken, Michael!

as u have taken the time to read my lengthy post and reply to it i feel it is only fair to take the time to reply to all my questions.

The peace sign you refer to, which looks like the footprint of a chicken (which doesn't mean it's a sign of voodoo, farming, or omelets, BTW), is specifically calling for "Nuclear Disarmament". It was created by superimposing the semaphoric signals for "N" and "D":

This is beautiful to me, in that it is a plea for peace possible for those who are verbally silenced.

Phanta

Perhaps u didnt read the link i posted as EVIDENCE for necro's cross. PLEASE read HERE: http://www.nazarite....il-symbols.html

take careful care to read the bit that says "REGARDLESS OF WHAT IT MEANS TO YOU".

THANK you. i will only say this once. o and ignore the bull about the so-called st. peter's cross as i said before. just scroll down to necro's.

HITLER had the right idea wen he decided to purge away the evil jewish faith. he knew that the freedom of his people DEPENDED on it! he was possibly the bravest man in all history, because he did something that went against all the social norms because he BELIEVED in it, and saw it as RIGHT.

http://www.theneword..._was_right.html

No, Hitler was a murderer (genocidist) of the Jewish people.

That's right.

Some of the Jews were not believing Jews. Hitler also tried to kill handicapped and gypsies. So it wasn't about religion, but about race and "purity."

It was a cleansing from "impurities" in Hitler's mind, and the impurities were the kind of things that just didn't fit his ideas of perfection. Unfortunately, his "perfection" was plainly wrong.

Many Jews have contributed to progress and our industrial, technical, and digital revolution. To just name one: Einstein.

In other words, Hitler's idea of the perfect "race" would mean a world with less intelligent people and less progress. Hitler was an IDIOT, a lunatic, and full of himself.

ok this latter part of the post is so full of nonsense i cant help but just say this directly: EINSTEIN WAS NOT A JEW. he was an intelligent scientist. i will not repeat myself concerning this.

that aside, i disagree with hitler's philosophy being primarily concerned with "race". http://www.gnosticli...he%20occult.htm

This one certainly likes to hear himself type, doesn't he?

so?

Have at it, Inverted. Every idea receives equal protection in this forum! Hail Satan!

u, my mischievous friend, are on ur first foot to becoming a real powerful satanist. and yes; heil satan indeed. it is gud to see that at least here i can escape the frequent persecution and misunderstanding satanists must suffer in the outside world at the hand of evil christians.

Satanism is either just a philosophy with rituals, or its just another theism, which is just another belief. Welcome, from someone who appreciates Satanic philosophy (not temple of set or whatever one you ascribe to, but laveyan), though I'm not a satanist. I'm just a human.

you sound to me like someone who is willing to "stare" at satanism from afar or prod it with a 10 metre rod; but true satanism belongs only to those who delve carefully and deeply into the hidden philosophies and arts embodying it. i personally consider myself one of the truest and most powerful satanists... pehaps the only real satanist. there are certain aspects of laveyan philosophy i disagree with, but such matters are best left to those who can properly appreciate them. be courageous and delve deeper, my friend, and when u are more familiar with the joys of the left-hand path we'll talk.

HITLER had the right idea wen he decided to purge away the evil jewish faith. he knew that the freedom of his people DEPENDED on it! he was possibly the bravest man in all history, because he did something that went against all the social norms because he BELIEVED in it, and saw it as RIGHT.

http://www.theneword..._was_right.html

Hitler was an evil fucktard. He killed 6 million jews and started a useless war, that caused harm to the entire world. Without him Germany would have been better and stronger today. We have lost millions of people (fathers, sons, husbands) and the soldiers that came back were somehow broken. And we've lost parts of our country. My grandparents and my mother needed to flee from their hometown. Btw. if you would post stuff like this in Germany you could get into lot of trouble. But you are not the first person who has ideas like this. From time to time I meet people who admire hitler. When they hear that I am German, they tell me how exited they are about hitler. He has brought nothing good to this planet.

are u jewish?

Dude,

Are you for real? Even if you respond and say yes...I need to believe that you are not. .....REALLY? I think we can respect the beliefs of others without letting them preach hate *looks around* am I wrong?

I know I am a little late here. Wonder if anybody will read me.

IC, do you shave your head daily?

If someone came on here and made it clear that part of their religion was to hate black people, or gay people, or women, then I would tell them "fuck you". NO, you are not worthy of my respect.

Moderators....I hope you don't ban me for too long, but fuck this guy.

oops!

so I posted before I read both pages. You banned HIM.