Goodbye Jesus

Dare

Neon Genesis

DARE is a government funded leech that sucks taxpayer dollars for no other reason than to line the contractors behind the program's pockets.

Pretty much this. Luckily some states have been cutting funding of this white whale.

The planets are aligned or something: I completelyagree with BO.

The planets have aligned? Oh shit! Watch out for Cthulhu!

@Neon - Sounds like you've been consuming a lot of those "harmless drugs" yourself. Got a paranoid fear of DARE? I don't really care about your predilection to drugs, and I still can't figure out what your diatribe has to do with EXchristian.net. Seems like that's the general theme here, not your addictions. I imagine that there are plenty of pro-drug sites, why don't you go find some. Thanks.... :jesus:

Perhaps Neon was inferring that DARE utilizes the same demonizing tactics that xtians use.

So that's it. The prick is a xian. I couldn't think for the life of me what is the matter with a guy who comes onto a forum to put in line a well-respected member who's been on these forums for three years. But a xian would do that. Yes a xian dick-head would do that.

Did anyone else notice he capitalized the "ex" part of ExChristian? Could be a typo but I doubt it. I think Don is another of those nitwits who does not believe that there is such a thing as exChristians. If I'm wrong, he can clear up the misunderstanding by kindly posting a reply to this post.

Don, if you think I'm asking too much of you to respond kindly to a post that calls you so many derogatory names, think again. The absolute bigotry you demonstrate in your first post earns you some derogatory names. If you disagree, you are still obligated to respond kindly and, as a Christian, you will be able to do so. See Phil. 4:13 which says "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me" And also Matt. 5:29 where Jesus said to "turn the other cheek."

@Neon - Sounds like you've been consuming a lot of those "harmless drugs" yourself. Got a paranoid fear of DARE? I don't really care about your predilection to drugs, and I still can't figure out what your diatribe has to do with EXchristian.net. Seems like that's the general theme here, not your addictions. I imagine that there are plenty of pro-drug sites, why don't you go find some. Thanks....

Don,

This earns the "WTF-O?" post of My Management Week here at ExC.

Who the hell are you, what do you think you are trying to do, and in turn what are you conveying in your post?

As for "DRUGS" I am all for a return to a pre-1934/1914 world of no "agents" and no "taxes", no "one" looking in my windows, shopping bags, or medicine cabinet with or without a warrant.

Dunno who you are, but your post isn't something "....encouraging Ex-Christians.."

kevinFuckin'L

>edit: DARE, "Federal Make A Snitch" funding