Goodbye Jesus

Somebody liiiiiied

Asimov

Look at what wizeone is saying....he stated before that God healed his wrists, and now he has arthritis in them, and in most of his body....

Of course. God only do miracles to convince you to become a Christian, then he dumps you and won't heal you anymore.

I saw his answer, you should ask him why God won't heal his feet, ankles, wrists ... when he manage to heal his hands.

Of course. God only do miracles to convince you to become a Christian, then he dumps you and won't heal you anymore.

I saw his answer, you should ask him why God won't heal his feet, ankles, wrists ... when he manage to heal his hands.

I would get in trouble for that.

I would get in trouble for that.

They have a much lowe tolerance level than we do. We accept a lot more "abuse" and questioning from visiting Christians than they do from visiting non-Christians. Talk about hypo-crazy!

Xtian's can't tolerate anyone free-thinking in thier midst. Might lead to an awakening in thier own questioning of god.

I would be interested to know if this person has the same level of tactile sensitivity. Pain suddenly disappearing may seem totally great when you've been feeling in chronically, but it could be that the nerves are to damaged to send the pain message anymore.

That is NOT a healing

Xtian's can't tolerate anyone free-thinking in thier midst.  Might lead to an awakening in thier own questioning of god.

Not true Vixentrox,

A true Christian follower of Jesus is tolerant of all peoples, we have freedom in Christ and are not enslaved by those who insist you have to be with out God to be a free thinker.

We are free to think what ever we like about God or anything else, and know we will not be held accountable for that by God, because we know that Jesus has already paid that Sin debt on our behalf on the Cross at Calvary.

Yes we are free to think what ever we like,

Hmmm I must confess I really enjoyed shooting you down in flames then (chuckle)

Peace

A true Christian follower of Jesus...
...as apposed to a fake Christian follower of Jesus...?

We are free to think what ever we like about God or anything else,...
Are you, as a "true Christian follower of Jesus" free to think that God is a myth? If not, then you are not "free to think what ever you like about God".

...and know we will not be held accountable for that by God, because we know that Jesus has already paid that Sin debt on our behalf on the Cross at Calvary.
So, once you believed in God, you can then stop believing in God, and still make it into heaven as a non believer because the sin of unbelief has been paid for..?

Can you sit and fantasize about having sex with your neighbors husband or wife?

Pride goeth before the fall...?

So, once you believed in God, you can then stop believing in God, and still make it into heaven as a non believer because the sin of unbelief has been paid for..?

Pride goeth before the fall...?

Unbelief is not a Sin, it is a state of Being because of Gods will for that person.

Not everybody is meant to believe yet, the Bible tells us each man in his own time.

God appoints a time in each life where you will come to know him, to the point where you could never deny his existence again.

If I fantasise about my nieghbours wife, that is not Sin, Sin was removed from the Human race on the Cross at Calvary.

It is imperfect obedience to God that I have committed, that has been paid for in advance by Christs obedience to death on a cross at Calvary on my behalf before the day I was born.

Know this... righteouseness is by Faith in the completed work of the Cross by Jesus, not by my deeds of the flesh to do right things.

The flesh profits nothing.

By the works of the Law shall no flesh be Justified!

In other words keeping the 10 commandments does not make you righteouse, the Law (the commandments) where abolished on the Cross at Calvary.

Believing that Christ has already paid your Sin debt, is the ONLY thing that makes you righteouse in the sight of God.

Every True Christian knows that not a day goes by in their lives where Jesus has to overlook their imperfect obedience to God.

Do not attempt to entrap me with the Law that was abolished long ago.

It wont work for you.

Peace

As you tore out the other half of the pages out of your bible, what did you do with them? Burn em in a kind of ritual? Or just toss em in the garbage?

Not true Vixentrox,

A true Christian follower of Jesus is tolerant of all peoples, we have freedom in Christ and are not enslaved by those who insist you have to be with out God to be a free thinker.

We are free to think what ever we like about God or anything else, and know we will not be held accountable for that by God, because we know that Jesus has already paid that Sin debt on our behalf on the Cross at Calvary.

Peace

A true christian follower of Jesus...

Like Pat Robertson's desire to assassinate Hugo Chavez?

Like Jerry Falwell's blaming of 9/11 on gays, homosexuals, and the like?

Like whole denominational rejection of non-christian beliefs?

Like the christians who tortured and killed non-christians during the Crusades and Inquisitions?

Of course, you may be of slippery breed and say these are "not true christians". Of course not. But then we resort to the 'No True Scotsman' fallacy.

Maybe you are the only true christian left =(

Got an idea for ya, razor. You know all of the verses in your bible that you have highlighted? Take a look at the other ones once in awhile. Not that you would pay any attention to verses that don't fit your personal ideology. Looks like you're pretty well locked in.

Unbelief is not a Sin, it is a state of Being because of Gods will for that person.

Not everybody is meant to believe yet, the Bible tells us each man in his own time.

God appoints a time in each life where you will come to know him, to the point where you could never deny his existence again.

If I fantasise about my nieghbours wife, that is not Sin, Sin was removed from the Human race on the Cross at Calvary.

It is imperfect obedience to God that I have committed, that has been paid for in advance by Christs obedience to death on a cross at Calvary on my behalf before the day I was born.

Know this... righteouseness is by Faith in the completed work of the Cross by Jesus, not by my deeds of the flesh to do right things.

The flesh profits nothing.

By the works of the Law shall no flesh be Justified!

In other words keeping the 10 commandments does not make you righteouse, the Law (the commandments) where abolished on the Cross at Calvary.

Believing that Christ has already paid your Sin debt, is the ONLY thing that makes you righteouse in the sight of God.

Every True Christian knows that not a day goes by in their lives where Jesus has to overlook their imperfect obedience to God.

Do not attempt to entrap me with the Law that was abolished long ago.

It wont work for you.

Peace

So, the ten commandments are no longer relevant and hold no merit within christianity? Welcome to ex-christian.net! Which non-christian religion did you say you are from, again?

A true christian follower of Jesus...

Like Pat Robertson's desire to assassinate Hugo Chavez?

Like Jerry Falwell's blaming of 9/11 on gays, homosexuals, and the like?

Like whole denominational rejection of non-christian beliefs?

Like the christians who tortured and killed non-christians during the Crusades and Inquisitions?

Of course, you may be of slippery breed and say these are "not true christians". Of course not. But then we resort to the 'No True Scotsman' fallacy.

Maybe you are the only true christian left =(

Do not sit in Judgement of anybody.

Peace

So, the ten commandments are no longer relevant and hold no merit within christianity? Welcome to ex-christian.net! Which non-christian religion did you say you are from, again?

God is loving and patient,

When Jesus died on the Cross at Calvary the Un godly where Justified, Sin and the Law where abolished.

Man Kind was raised above the Law into a state of Grace in the sight of God.

( God and Sinners reconciled)

Satan is hitting back with everything he has to hide that simple truth from as many people as possible.

Jesus said it himself, I am the Alpha and the Omega!

He is the New begining and end of it all, for each and every one of us.

Peace

When Jesus died on the Cross at Calvary the Un godly where Justified, Sin and the Law where abolished.

This is great. So I really have nothing to worry about. I will one day become a "true Christian follower of Jesus" and be airlifted to heaven in the end. I can say things like..."Jesus eats doody" and, "God...?...eats doody", and since "sin...was abolished" I have no worries about eternal punishment. Cool!

Satan is hitting back with everything he has to hide that simple truth from as many people as possible.

Peace

Right. :jerkoff:

If sin and law were abolished, then there is no reason to believe anything in christianity, as it makes no difference. We're all christians now!

Do not sit in Judgement of anybody.

Peace

Did you make sure to tell Robertson and Falwell that?

Peace

Ever think Satan was hitting back by making mistakes in the bible last? Maybe the early Church, inspired by the devil, destroyed some important documents needed to save mankind. Everyone has been following a false book written in part by the devil. Your going to hell pal.

Not true Vixentrox,

Peace

I am free to think whatever I like about god, and I know I won't be held accountable for it.

Of course, this didn't happen till I realized god isn't real. :phew:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thanks, man - I needed a good chuckle.

Ever think Satan was hitting back by making mistakes in the bible last?  Maybe the early Church, inspired by the devil,  destroyed some important documents needed to save mankind.  Everyone has been following a false book written in part by the devil.  Your going to hell pal.

Well. Christianity is man made, the history of how the orthodoxy of Christianity was established 100-250 CE. You can see that the freedom to believe what you wanted, and freedom to interpret the Bible they way you thought God led you by the Spirit, was taken away, and the final blow was when the Catholic Church was established.

The faith, the dogma, the creed, the Bible and the tradition are all centered around people making the decisions what to do, believe and think.

Christianity was supposed to be a break away from old traditions and locked in dogma, but it became the most fundamentalistic and hard-core of them all.

Peace

That's the thing, we do not know anything that Jesus said. We only know what someone said he said, many decades after the supposed event.

http://www.geocities.com/paulntobin/jesus.html

What can we conclude from our look into the account of Jesus's life in the gospels? We see that:

The gospels were not written by eyewitnesses.

The names attached to the gospels are second century guesses.

The nativity accounts are 100% fiction.

The one account of his childhood is more likely a fictional creation by Luke based on Old Testament passages.

There are major problems with all the major events in his life: the Baptism by John, the temptation in the wilderness and even whether there were actually twelve apostles.

None of the miracle accounts seems credible. The nature miracles and the epiphanies are obviously false, while many of the healings are unimpressive and could be explained by non-miraculous means.

Jesus’s teachings were not that much different from the teachings of other major religious traditions and were well within the tradition of various contemporaneous Jewish itinerant preachers.

His personality was probably not that attractive: the evidence points to the fact that he was, like most Jewish preachers of his time, a xenophobic, rather fanatical, Jew.

He never claimed to be God.

Many events surrounding the "passion week" are of dubious historicity.

The account of Jesus' trial before the Sanhedrin is obviously fiction as it contradicts everything we know about the procedures of the council.

The trial before Pilate is largely fictional as well.

The accounts of Jesus' crucifixion read like fiction.

The accounts of the burial and resurrection could not be true as they stand for they contradict one another openly.

In short, all we know about the events in the life of Jesus is this:

Jesus hailed from Nazareth, a small town in Galilee. We know nothing of his life before he started his public ministry. He preached initially in the small towns and villages of Galilee. He had some followers, thought the exact number is uncertain. His teachings, while radical, did not seem to involve a repudiation of Jewish laws. He came to Jerusalem with his disciples, was arrested and crucified. His disciples fled after he was arrested.  

The above is not a summary but represents all that can be said for certain about his life.

That's the thing, we do not know anything that Jesus said.  We only know what someone said he said, many decades after the supposed event.

http://www.geocities.com/paulntobin/jesus.html

In short, all we know about the events in the life of Jesus is this:

Jesus hailed from Nazareth, a small town in Galilee. We know nothing of his life before he started his public ministry. He preached initially in the small towns and villages of Galilee. He had some followers, thought the exact number is uncertain. His teachings, while radical, did not seem to involve a repudiation of Jewish laws. He came to Jerusalem with his disciples, was arrested and crucified. His disciples fled after he was arrested. 

Rom 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed [it] unto them.

Rom 2:15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and [their] thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

"Manifest in them"...are you sure that not everybody is meant to believe?