Goodbye Jesus

Somebody liiiiiied

Asimov

Unbelief is not a Sin, it is a state of Being because of Gods will for that person.

Not everybody is meant to believe yet, the Bible tells us each man in his own time.

WHAT? Man where do you get your doctrine from?

God appoints a time in each life where you will come to know him, to the point where you could never deny his existence again.

Okay I get it Calvinism, do you know that "predestination" was a very small part of Calvins writings! It was after he died that some "followers" picked up that ball and ran with it! Why not do yourself a favor and grab some of Calvins writings, and see for yourself!

If I fantasise about my nieghbours wife, that is not Sin, Sin was removed from the Human race on the Cross at Calvary.

Under this theory if I kill someone its okay because sin was removed at the cross! Come on man, get a grip, and not on your nieghbours wife!

Believing that Christ has already paid your Sin debt, is the ONLY thing that makes you righteouse in the sight of God.

Every True Christian knows that not a day goes by in their lives where Jesus has to overlook their imperfect obedience to God.

What? We do not have to be obediant to Christ? Hmmmmm, you need some serious rethinking in your philosophy!

What? We do not have to be obediant to Christ? Hmmmmm, you need some serious rethinking in your philosophy!

Actually, it's Theology, and you need to do some serious rethinking of your post....it looks like you're having a conversation with yourself.

Hoo Boy. All this bickering amongst the faithful. This is starting to smell an awfully lot like RELIGION.

Not everybody is meant to believe yet, the Bible tells us each man in his own time.

Again...this sounds like brainwashing to me.

"We're not meant to believe, just do as I say. Drink that yummy grape kool-aid, that's right..."

Seriously, I'm afraid something like that is going to happen in the end. Better get out of the cult while the getting's good.

Well. Christianity is man made, the history of how the orthodoxy of Christianity was established 100-250 CE. You can see that the freedom to believe what you wanted, and freedom to interpret the Bible they way you thought God led you by the Spirit, was taken away, and the final blow was when the Catholic Church was established.

The faith, the dogma, the creed, the Bible and the tradition are all centered around people making the decisions what to do, believe and think.

Christianity was supposed to be a break away from old traditions and locked in dogma, but it became the most fundamentalistic and hard-core of them all.

Well said

The core message of the Gospel has never been corrupted however, though many have tried too.

The Core message is still there however. and that is that Salvation comes from Faith in Jesus already paying our Sin debt, on our behalf.

Going to Church on Sunday and praying for forgivness, and keeping the commandments, does not make you a Righteouse person in the sight of God.

This is because human beings are not perfect and no one has ever been able to keep the law, with only one person being the exception.

That was Jesus, he was the only one capable of full filling the letter of the law every day of his life.

He was the only one,

These days Satan would have you believe you can up hold the Law, believe it or not he is responsible for all the Dogma.

Yes he is very clever the father of all Liars.

Peace

As you tore out the other half of the pages out of your bible, what did you do with them? Burn em in a kind of ritual? Or just toss em in the garbage?

salad?

What a load of bullshit. Where did this latest batch of Xtian wingjobs come from anyway? No wonder I stay away from here longer these days, it absolutely makes my skin crawl to think I used to be as willingly ignorant as these nutters. Hey razor -

'SATAN' DOESN'T EXIST! there's this thing called 'reality' see, it's not so bad once you get used to having to have real thoughts and ideas of your own, and really determine your own life and stuff...

bdp

Yes he is very clever  the father of all Liars.

Peace

Clever enough to tamper with the bible's text in the early years to make the bible you read today a ticket to hell.