Goodbye Jesus

WHY WAS I NOT HEALED?

spirit1st

What most people can not understand is?GOD IS 1ST INTERESTED IN OUR SPIRIT.It MUST COME 1ST.If we need sickness to be humble or too follow HIm.Then it may happen.HIS perfect will?Is us healed and having all spiritual blessing.WALKING ON THE WATER!But HE will not put anything,before your spirit or your growing too be like HIS SON JESUS CHRIST!It may take sickness to keep us humble and in fellowship with HIM .If that be the cases with you?Thank HIm.HE LOVES YOU THAT much.BECAUSE as you know?When we suffer?HE SUFFERS.

JUSt as our kids suffer?We suffer

WE MUST SEE this simple truth!We need to get in touch with our spirit,if they are feed and used by the LORd.The rest falls into place.

It has always been the spirit 1st.

I personally think?Everything recieved of us ,given by the HOLY GHOST is auto matic.of course we should or could LAY HANDS ON OTHERS for them to recieve.But it does not have to be this way.As we see?PAUL recieved most everything right from GOD.Even most of the WORD we now live by!We indeed have full access.We count some things above another.But the truth is?HE counts most every thing as important .The things that are best are the things that bless many.it has always been to give.HE gives ,WE give.Never just for us to selfishly have.But even then ?HE will give,But not a great deal.HE is a giver .WE MUST BE GIVERS.We must quit thionking I want.And start thinking,I want! to give

LORD GIVE ME,THAT I MIGHT GIVE IT TOO OTHERS

I WANT TOO LIFT YOU UP LORD.AND LOVE AS YOU LOVE ME!

USE ME BY GIVING TO ME !THAT I WILL BOLDLY GIVE IT TO OTHERS OR USE IT,NOT FOR ME LORD !BUT TO SHARE AND BLESSS OTHERS!I WANT NOTHING FOR ME LORD!Then if we truly believe our own WORDS.GREAT MIRACLE WILL HAPPEN!

Our minds must be renewed to think like our LORD.WE CLEARLY SEE?HE GAVE EVERYTHING FOR THE CHURCH and died for the world.CAN WE DO LESS? Heart Blessing Amen You can take this teaching to the graveand still reap from it.it will never be worthless!It is the very mind of GOD!

Joh 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. (Jud 1:23) And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

Goodbye Jesus

What is a spirit?

If we need sickness to be humble or too follow HIm.Then it may happen.HIS perfect will?Is us healed and having all spiritual blessing.

Uummm... so Jesus wants us on our knees??

:bj:

Jesus died for the world...big woop. Was probably a thrill ride for a godling.

Before I even quote you, lemme introduce you to something:

You see that big long key under the B key? That's the Space Bar. You hit it AFTER A PERIOD OR COMMA. Get me?

What most people can not understand is?GOD IS 1ST INTERESTED IN OUR SPIRIT.It MUST COME 1ST.If we need sickness to be humble or too follow HIm.Then it may happen.HIS perfect will?Is us healed and having all spiritual blessing.WALKING ON THE WATER!But HE will not put anything,before your spirit or your growing too be like HIS SON JESUS CHRIST!It may take sickness to keep us humble and in fellowship with HIM .

Are you brain-damaged? You're babbling! And you're trying to justify making people miserable to keep people subservient to the Murderer God? You're sick.

If that be the cases with you?Thank HIm.HE LOVES YOU THAT much.

Yes, your Murderer God loves us so much, he'll cause horrible pain to his children BECAUSE HE LOVES THEM. Tell me, do you think child abuse is love? Spousal abuse? Refusing to treat common illness because it's TEH EBIL SECULAR HEATHEN SCIENCE THAT TAKES PEOPLE FROM TEH GAAAWD? You're either an abuser, or an enabler. Either way, you're one sick fuck.

BECAUSE as you know?When we suffer?HE SUFFERS.

WE MUST SEE this simple truth!We need to get in touch with our spirit,if they are feed and used by the LORd.The rest falls into place.

Which is why your Murderer God has a track record of ordering death rather than conversion for his enemies.

I personally think?Everything recieved of us ,given by the HOLY GHOST is auto matic.of course we should or could LAY HANDS ON OTHERS for them to recieve.But it does not have to be this way.As we see?PAUL recieved most everything right from GOD.

Prove it.

Even most of the WORD we now live by!We indeed have full access.We count some things above another.But the truth is?HE counts most every thing as important .The things that are best are the things that bless many.it has always been to give.HE gives ,WE give.Never just for us to selfishly have.But even then ?HE will give,But not a great deal.HE is a giver .WE MUST BE GIVERS.We must quit thionking I want.And start thinking,I want! to give

Dude, learn to use punctuation properly. Lemme give you a couple links:

MLA Writing Style Guide - technically, this is meant for research papers, but you might wanna give it a good browse. You might learn something.

Bad Boys of Punctuation and Mr. Period Returns - Penny Arcade comics that explain a few things you might need to know.

USE ME BY GIVING TO ME !THAT I WILL BOLDLY GIVE IT TO OTHERS OR USE IT,NOT FOR ME LORD !BUT TO SHARE AND BLESSS OTHERS!I WANT NOTHING FOR ME LORD!Then if we truly believe our own WORDS.GREAT MIRACLE WILL HAPPEN!

"Want to learn how to be a winner is you?" Geez, you sound like a bad Engrish translation. Might I suggest English grammar classes at the local community college or night school?

Our minds must be renewed to think like our LORD.

In other words, we need to be brainwashed for GAWD AND JEEZUS. "No more euphemisms. Can the bullspit."

WE CLEARLY SEE?HE GAVE EVERYTHING FOR THE CHURCH and died for the world.CAN WE DO LESS? Heart Blessing Amen You can take this teaching to the graveand still reap from it.it will never be worthless!It is the very mind of GOD!

I thought that GAWD was unknowable and unfathomable? Or are you GAWD? Which is it, punk?

Man, you're odd.

What most people can not understand is?GOD IS 1ST INTERESTED IN OUR SPIRIT.

That's an assumption. Chubacabra cares about our cattle.

It MUST COME 1ST.

What can't be seen, and what can't be proven, and what is an assumption and mostly fictious, and you can't really specify or identify, has to come first? I think Santa Claus elfs must come first.

If we need sickness to be humble or too follow HIm.Then it may happen.HIS perfect will?Is us healed and having all spiritual blessing.WALKING ON THE WATER!

Have you walked on water yet? I want to see that. I would love to see that.

But HE will not put anything,before your spirit or your growing too be like HIS SON JESUS CHRIST!It may take sickness to keep us humble and in fellowship with HIM .If that be the cases with you?Thank HIm.HE LOVES YOU THAT much.BECAUSE as you know?When we suffer?HE SUFFERS.

He doesn't. Jesus doesn't love anyone anymore that I do. I love my family more than Jesus. I suffered more when my kids got injured, and God didn't care. God doesn't have more love than my pet-rock. And God doesn't talk to us, act or interfere with natural order any more than my drywall.

You can't get in touch with something that don't exist. Besides there are other religions that focus more on the transcendent than Christianity, so if it's so important to get in touch with your spirit, then maybe you should look into spiritism?

Has it? For you maybe, but for women and kids that get raped by Christian men, do they think that?

(snip)

Spirit, you're pretty much repeating yourself again.

I'm going to try to make this extremely clear to you:

It is not an easy task to re-convert anyone of these apostates on this site.

Unfortunately, talking about miracles is not one of the ways you will succeed.

We are not non-Christians of the regular kind, we are EX-Christians.

We used to be Christians.

Please, stop the regular "miracle" and "spirit" preaching.

We understand what you're saying, but we don't believe want single bit of it.

Besides the things you say, many of us have heard 2000 times before.

Why would your 2001:st make any difference?

You see that big long key under the B key? That's the Space Bar. You hit it AFTER A PERIOD OR COMMA. Get me?

Apparently, it's broken, even though he can put a space in-between each word just fine. Whatever. :rolleyes:

Apparently, it's broken, even though he can put a space in-between each word just fine.  Whatever.  :rolleyes:

That's the odd thing.

He'swritingsshouldlooklikethisinstead.

You can't get in touch with something that don't exist. Besides there are other religions that focus more on the transcendent than Christianity, so if it's so important to get in touch with your spirit, then maybe you should look into spiritism?

Spirituality?

What most people can not understand is?GOD IS 1ST INTERESTED IN OUR SPIRIT.It MUST COME 1ST.If we need sickness to be humble or too follow HIm.Then it may happen.HIS perfect will?Is us healed and having all spiritual blessing.WALKING ON THE WATER!But HE will not put anything,before your spirit or your growing too be like HIS SON JESUS CHRIST!It may take sickness to keep us humble and in fellowship with HIM .If that be the cases with you?Thank HIm.HE LOVES YOU THAT much.BECAUSE as you know?When we suffer?HE SUFFERS.

I personally think?Everything recieved of us ,given by the HOLY GHOST is auto matic.of course we should or could LAY HANDS ON OTHERS for them to recieve.But it does not have to be this way.As we see?PAUL recieved most everything right from GOD.Even most of the WORD we now live by!We indeed have full access.We count some things above another.But the truth is?HE counts most every thing as important .The things that are best are the things that bless many.it has always been to give.HE gives ,WE give.Never just for us to selfishly have.But even then ?HE will give,But not a great deal.HE is a giver .WE MUST BE GIVERS.We must quit thionking I want.And start thinking,I want! to give

Our minds must be renewed to think like our LORD.WE CLEARLY SEE?HE GAVE EVERYTHING FOR THE CHURCH and died for the world.CAN WE DO LESS? Heart Blessing Amen You can take this teaching to the graveand still reap from it.it will never be worthless!It is the very mind of GOD!

Joh 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. (Jud 1:23) And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

On the 'Slippery Christian Beliefs' scale, this post garners a 6 for "unintelligible", and 1.5 for "ending response with bible verse", for a total of 7.5 out of 10. Not too shabby.

Apparently, it's broken, even though he can put a space in-between each word just fine.  Whatever.  :rolleyes:

Geez, my old computer's crappy first keyboard had a broken space bar, and I could still put spaces in things. I learned how to do things alternately. Maybe Dingus there should try what I did - Alt codes. It's slow going, but it works.

Or maybe he should just GET A NEW KEYBOARD. They're cheap.

I would like to comment on this. But unfortunatly I can't understand you. Can you please stop using question marks after every sentence? Can you please stop using the CAPS LOCK button?

It's the same post! :eek:

Honestly, I'm not sure what Spirit is trying to say? We don't get healed because our spirit has to come first? Anyone? Is that what he says? Suffering is part of our learning and understanding of God?

Um...Spirit 1st, are you aware that typing LIKE THIS on the Internet is considered screaming and is terribly rude? So is not even making an effort to use a spell checker. I don't care how old or young you are, it does NOT take a genius to paste everything into a spell checker, hit "correct all," and copy the results somewhere else. Many spell checkers these days even check your punctuation and spacing.

Ever think you dont get healed becuase YIF don't exist?

Gary:

Jebus died to save your wonton...

kL

>That makes as much sense as the rest of the crap in your posts..<

What most people can not understand is...

God hates you spirit1st. He really does, he told me so. I now believe in God, he revealed himself to me and the first thing he told me was "can you tell that spirit1st guy to shut the fuck up? I hate that guy..." And you know how it's true? Because God told me.

You can cry now.

Shame on you, you meanies! :nono:

At least this guy actually believes all his crazy shit. Danny, pug, and their ilk just have a peusdo-intellectual faith. I'm afraid if you push him too far, he'll actually try drinking poison or picking up vipers to shut us up. :twitch:

Keep ranting, spirit1st! And don't ever learn how to write - that would spoil the outsider charm of your posts. :grin:

Hey, that made me think - Steve Irwin picks up deadly snakes all the time! He's a True Christian™!

Plus he wrestles crocs and gators! His faith must be enormous!

I would like to comment on this. But unfortunatly I can't understand you. Can you please stop using question marks after every sentence? Can you please stop using the CAPS LOCK button?

I figured out the question mark thing..It only occurs before a capital letter, he's hitting the ? key when he hits the shift key on that side :woohoo:

Gee..ain't I the smart one..although I can't decipher the words he's writing..

And you forgot the ?Question mark after/before you new little sig-line. :)

WHY WAS I NOT HEALED?

Also, there's the obvious answer: You did not go to a doctor when you needed to. If your god exists, do you not think he put doctors on earth for a reason? Go to one when you are sick. That is what they are here for!

What most people can not understand is?GOD IS 1ST INTERESTED IN OUR SPIRIT.It MUST COME 1ST.If we need sickness to be humble or too follow HIm.Then it may happen.

What about suffering that leads to deconversion? What about the sickness that leads, not to humbleness or faith, but loss of faith? Does God's plan backfire there? Did he make a little oopsie?

If god had wanted me to believe in him, he could have easily accomplished that by answering any prayers I offered up to him about retaining my faith. Instead, Jow Blow gets to proudly testify that god sent an angel to give him the miracle of the gas tank not running empty or finding twenty bucks or passing a spelling test. And I got abandoned.

If that's the Almighty's idea of a great plan to look after my spirit, he must not be very intelligent. Or very kind.

Why weren't you healed? Because God has nothing to do with any of your illnesses or healings.