Goodbye Jesus

Filled with the Holy spirit?

seeker

:lmao: GLORY! The Lord works in mysterious ways, and the Spirit even moreso!

Damn! I rather become a monk than live with that bitch!

>Self Edited due to unecesary editorial opinion that may not reflect the peaceful intent of ExC<

kL

Wonder what she'd say about us? :wicked:

:lmao: GLORY! The Lord works in mysterious ways, and the Spirit even moreso!

Damn! I rather become a monk than live with that bitch!

LOL...could you imagine waking up to that everyday....I'd jump out a window!

Anybody else find her kind of strangely sexy??? :scratch:

Yea, me neither :HaHa:

Sheesh...

was this actually on tv? if so, when does the dvd come out? and as much as she may think shes had a double dose of the holygose...what she needs is a double dose of prozac

As long as you had a rope tied around her neck and you were holding onto the other end, I'd say that's a good idea.

was this actually on tv? if so, when does the dvd come out? and as much as she may think shes had a double dose of the holygose...what she needs is a double dose of prozac

I read on another forum that it was. Its that Trading Spouses show. I'll see if I can find any more info.

I wouldn't be able to go to sleep in the first place.

I would put myself on fire and throw myself of a cliff!

Or even better, set her on fire and throw her of a cliff... :grin:

"Let's see if the Angels will save you NOW!" *Bump*

I read on another forum that it was. Its that Trading Spouses show. I'll see if I can find any more info.

Oh please do... I would pay to see that episode.

I saw one last season where a Taoist family traded with a Bushie fundy Christian family. Or what it a liberal black family... damn, I forget... I get them all confused. I love how they pair them with people they would definitely "learn something" from. ;)

Ehhh...I dunno. She seems a little too perfectly insane, ya know? :scratch:

Wonder if the producers 'encouraged' her to really act up? Or hired an actress outright?

But if she's real, then she needs massive doses of antipsychotics. Or a lobotomy. :fun:

Ehhh...I dunno. She seems a little too perfectly insane, ya know? :scratch:

Wonder if the producers 'encouraged' her to really act up? Or hired an actress outright?

But if she's real, then she needs massive doses of antipsychotics. Or a lobotomy. :fun:

I vote for the producers telling her to act crazy. I'm having a hard time believing that ANYONE on these so-called "Reality shows" behave this way. ESPECIALLY with cameras running.

Put a camera in front of me and I'm on my best behavior. I ain't doing jack shit that is embarrassing or potentially actionable.

It's part of the new season that launches Nov 2nd. Since Fox had that clip on thier own site, I can only assume they'll be using the episode.

I'm pretty sure the Christian group will not enjoy that show airing.

Well you should know by know which argument they will use. The "She's not True Christian" kind. That's the best escape clause they have. Anyone that misbehaves can be explained by that.

This link may not be work safe because of some other links on the page itself. But I'm wondering if Christians can tell me if this woman is filled with the holy spirit or is she crazy?

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/tradingspouses.html

She's possessed?

:shrug:

If that is real.......it makes me sick.

Tap

Well you should know by know which argument they will use. The "She's not True Christian" kind. That's the best escape clause they have. Anyone that misbehaves can be explained by that.

I'm sure she thinks she is. Just another example of Christianity in action.

She's possessed?

:shrug:

If that is real.......it makes me sick.

Tap

They called for the exorcist, because the house was repossessed. :grin:

It is truly sickening. To me, it sounds like a person that lives in a lot of fear and insecurity, and maybe some inferiority complex. She want control, but don't have any, not even over her own emotions.

Holy Shit!

I'd say that fruit of the spirit dropped from the tree and laid on the ground a little too long. Kinda wormy.

Hoe Lea Sheeeit

:shakes head:

This link may not be work safe because of some other links on the page itself. But I'm wondering if Christians can tell me if this woman is filled with the holy spirit or is she crazy?

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/tradingspouses.html

Hello all,

The Holy Spirit is an enabling force that was promised from Christ to lead us to all truths and allow us to accomplish things that the normal human could not phathom.

In that, discretion is one of many by products of the Holy Spirit.

Question?

Why did she sign up to be on a show that is surrounded by trading opposites, and what did she expect to happen when the opposite came to her house?

In acknowledging that bit of truth, " Was that the Holy Spirit that is described in the Gospel, or the false things spoken about also in the Gospel.

The Holy Spirit comes as the wind blows and nobody can tell where it goes and when it comes. When it does come though, it will reveal all things.

wowser yowser -

If I found myself in the same house with THAT, I wouldn't even take the time to pack my shit in getting the hell outta there.

You can always buy new shit.

Hello all,

The Holy Spirit is an enabling force that was promised from Christ to lead us to all truths and allow us to accomplish things that the normal human could not phathom.

In that, discretion is one of many by products of the Holy Spirit.

Question?

Why did she sign up to be on a show that is surrounded by trading opposites, and what did she expect to happen when the opposite came to her house?

In acknowledging that bit of truth, " Was that the Holy Spirit that is described in the Gospel, or the false things spoken about also in the Gospel.

The Holy Spirit comes as the wind blows and nobody can tell where it goes and when it comes. When it does come though, it will reveal all things.

K so. When Hindu's go into trances and are able to pierce there cheeks, tongues, put hooks into their backs and pull wagons with people in them.....etc...is this the Holy spirit? Or would you say that's the devil? They don't bleed or feel pain when they do these things. And its extremly well documented. The Discovery Channel had a whole program following men who would perform these acts as part of a festival/celebration of their Hindu beliefs. They explained the way they felt afterwards as "Euphroic"...and of a inner peace.

Is this the holy spirit? And they are just denying that its the Christian holy spirit? Or is it the devil? Or is it that humans are capable of doing more then we think we can with our "feeble" little minds?

K so. When Hindu's go into trances and are able to pierce there cheeks, tongues, put hooks into their backs and pull wagons with people in them.....etc...is this the Holy spirit? Or would you say that's the devil? They don't bleed or feel pain when they do these things. And its extremly well documented. The Discovery Channel had a whole program following men who would perform these acts as part of a festival/celebration of their Hindu beliefs. They explained the way they felt afterwards as "Euphroic"...and of a inner peace.

Is this the holy spirit? And they are just denying that its the Christian holy spirit? Or is it the devil? Or is it that humans are capable of doing more then we think we can with our "feeble" little minds?

Mr Seeker,

If the Hindu's are doing these things in the common good will and direction of Christ as there Lord and Savior; then if it is also enhancing the Kingdom of God and spreading His Word to all nations in fulfillment of the Word, then yes.

If this is a inner peace type situation where one is in a state of being of self, or in some other form of meditation, for there self causes, then no.

Devil? Who is the devil?

OR, If there is a devil, or Christ; What would the devil in conjuction with Christ be doing to affect the world for his agenda, againist the opposite of him, Christ?