Goodbye Jesus

All is lost!

Thurisaz

LOL!  One day when I was bored, I noted that the Lifetime movies all seem to have the same basic plot format- via their description blurbs.  It's like the movie makers for this channel use ad libs to come up with their movie plots.  Something like this:

A woman _____ (add a verb; fights back against or survives) a ______ (add an injustice ; rape, job discrimination, being cheated on)  at the hands of _____ (add a man; husband, boss, stranger) while dealing with _______ (add a tragedy; cancer, kidnapped child, poverty, eczema).

Damn, no wonder so many women deal with post partum depression.  They come home from the hospital and have 6 weeks off of work to take care of baby and watch day time tv.  LOL!

Among my friends we've renamed LMN the Lifetime Movie Network to the

Loathing Men Network :lmao:

Oh that's nothing, here in Canada, we have Vision TV. and God dammit if I ever channel surf, and see the likes of Coleflour Dollar (Cueffo Dollar), Pat Dollar, Peter Fuckoff, and Rexellduh (wife of Jack Van Impe)

I swear to fucking Jesus Christ I will start a Mech war right here in Canada!

Well I think we have a few christian channel, there's at least one in the capital's region. I remember seeing Benny Hinn and his 'Miracle Crusade' a few nights a week. Oh how I laughed at his Holy Spirit Touch... how pathetic. It's #32 on the public channel. Enough to blow your brains into nothingness.