Goodbye Jesus

Ages Of The Patriarchs

Phanta

I appreciate this, thanks!

The "coincidence" option your rabbi was offended by was included because I am trying to solicit opinions from a variety of people from a variety of backgrounds, including many who see no intention in the number pattern. (I view the pattern as intentional, by the way, and have been quite interested to see a significant number of both Christians and non-Christians who do not).

Regarding direct interaction with the Rabbi, I think you and I might have both learned a lot on this topic. However, he makes it clear that people who are not Bible people are a waste of time. Well, I am not a Bible person as he means it, therefore I am clearly a waste of time to him. While I am disappointed, that is his choice and his judgement, and I intend to keep my distance. He is clearly both uncomfortable with hard questions and contemptuous toward non-believers. That is never a good basis for learning and discussion.

Be well, and thanks again for the effort. You are a peach!

Phanta

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

More evidence that the Hebrews ripped off Babylonian and Sumerian mythology and numerology, and did it poorly.