Goodbye Jesus

The Supernatural..

Noumena

I think if I ever did see a ghost, I'd be scared but I'd also be mad as hell. To me that's like someone breaking in your house at night. Personally I think we create ghosts in our mind though.

But what if they owned the place before you?! In which case they would be mad as hell AT YOU. cue horror movie.

I think if I ever did see a ghost, I'd be scared but I'd also be mad as hell. To me that's like someone breaking in your house at night. Personally I think we create ghosts in our mind though.

But what if they owned the place before you?! In which case they would be mad as hell AT YOU. cue horror movie.

Then I guess there'd be a fight. I'd try to find some exorcist-type to run them out. I'd pay extra if the exorcist could torment them a little. I want to see a movie where the ghost get's its ass handed to him by the living.

I find it interesting that when we see things that no one else does, we automatically assume its a factor of the outside world, instead of a factor inside of us.

Yeah..I've changed my mind. You are right Noggy. Why do I persist on assuming my experiences where caused by something 'out there' and not inside of myself? I was hallucinating when I "saw" the little black girl in the clock tower and when I 'saw' a shadow figure in my apartment and I think it was just coincidental that my ex's mother dreamt she was choking someone the same night I dreamt of being choke. It all seems uninteresting now, the 'paranormal'.~~~no real mysteries there. *sigh* I like mysteries. I like solving problems.

wait a minute...what does 'inside me' and what does 'out there' mean?

I find it interesting that when we see things that no one else does, we automatically assume its a factor of the outside world, instead of a factor inside of us.

Yeah..I've changed my mind. You are right Noggy. Why do I persist on assuming my experiences where caused by something 'out there' and not inside of myself? I was hallucinating when I "saw" the little black girl in the clock tower and when I 'saw' a shadow figure in my apartment and I think it was just coincidental that my ex's mother dreamt she was choking someone the same night I dreamt of being choke. It all seems uninteresting now, the 'paranormal'.~~~no real mysteries there. *sigh* I like mysteries. I like solving problems.

I've changed my mind again. My experiences are still curious and mysterious. And that is all I can really say about 'em.

This picture is a good example of how clear the little black girl in the blue dress was when I saw her in that tower.

http://www.ourcuriousworld.com/PDFs/Ravenna%20Analysis.pdf

I so wish I had had a camera with me.

I've changed my mind again. My experiences are still curious and mysterious. And that is all I can really say about 'em.

A little mystery in the world is a healthy thing I think. :)

There are things I see.

There are things you see.

We can say talk about them, and we can describe them, but only with words that convey images, which are just rehashings of what we've (and no one else) seen.

Who says what you see everyday is real? do you verify everything you see with someone else?

Often we are driving in a car, and see something that the passenger does not see, and we dismiss it.

Sometimes the things we see takes the form of something "paranormal".

I don't see why there is any good reason to attribute it to something that is actually there, than for something inside your head. After all, if no one else ever saw it, where does the probablity seem to lie? Remember, you can't tell the difference between what you see is really there or not without "objective" verification.

There are things I see.

There are things you see.

We can say talk about them, and we can describe them, but only with words that convey images, which are just rehashings of what we've (and no one else) seen.

Who says what you see everyday is real? do you verify everything you see with someone else?

Often we are driving in a car, and see something that the passenger does not see, and we dismiss it.

Sometimes the things we see takes the form of something "paranormal".

I don't see why there is any good reason to attribute it to something that is actually there, than for something inside your head. After all, if no one else ever saw it, where does the probablity seem to lie? Remember, you can't tell the difference between what you see is really there or not without "objective" verification.

No, you can't tell the difference between what you see is really there or not without "objective" verification. I only have my subjective experience. I was alone. It cannot be tested or verified. Yes, it could have been a freak long hallucination. It also could have been something that was actually there. It also could have been an alien. It really could have been a lot of different things. Guess I will never know. For now I'm going to explore "paranormal" phenomena and keep my beliefs suspended.

ALL OF YOU are a mystery to me. :)

ALL OF YOU are a mystery to me. :)

I'm a mystery to myself. haha

Actually everything is a mystery. If you dwell on it too much though you'll get pimples. So, "everything in moderation." Unless of course it's too much fun.

I'm a mystery to myself. haha

Actually everything is a mystery. If you dwell on it too much though you'll get pimples. So, "everything in moderation." Unless of course it's too much fun.

:)

once when I was in kindergarten, a boy used to bully me every single day. One day I was watching Leave It To Beaver in which I think Beaver (my memory is getting fuzzy on particulars) made a voodoo doll and stuck pins in it and it all had to deal with the psych of believing something is real makes that thing affect a person. Well, anyway I put it to the test and made a voodoo doll out of my teddy bear and stuck a shit load of pins in it. Then I told the bully at school I had a voodoo doll of him at home. The kid freaked out (cuz he obviously watched Leave It To Beaver also) and when he got home he told his mother who called my mother who made me take the pins out of my teddy bear. That kid NEVER bothered me again the rest of the school year.

once when I was in kindergarten, a boy used to bully me every single day. One day I was watching Leave It To Beaver in which I think Beaver (my memory is getting fuzzy on particulars) made a voodoo doll and stuck pins in it and it all had to deal with the psych of believing something is real makes that thing affect a person. Well, anyway I put it to the test and made a voodoo doll out of my teddy bear and stuck a shit load of pins in it. Then I told the bully at school I had a voodoo doll of him at home. The kid freaked out (cuz he obviously watched Leave It To Beaver also) and when he got home he told his mother who called my mother who made me take the pins out of my teddy bear. That kid NEVER bothered me again the rest of the school year.

Hahahahaha!! Awesome!

Wouldn't it suck if everything I've experienced are symptoms of brain tumors? Guess I should check into that too!:blink::(