Goodbye Jesus

Christians on Ex-Christian.net

Mike D

For all the time you guys spend on this site, have you been able to get even 1 person to PM you and bring them back to Christianity? And be honest, no Lying for Jesus :nono:

Wow, the silence is really deafening.

For all the time you guys spend on this site, have you been able to get even 1 person to PM you and bring them back to Christianity?

May I answer for them?

PM...Yes 3 persons 1 once, 1 several, 1 a lot.

Convert me...Don't think so. ;)

I thought I was pretty clear already well Ok...

I took the word and as 'or' and answered the "For all the time you guys spend on this site, have you been able to get even 1 person to PM you and bring them back to Christianity?" question.

There were three people who are both Christians and are on EX whom I have PMed.

I know the question talks about Pming and convernting at the same time...Why I answered the first part is a mix of boredom and the late hour wich made me misread the question.

My answer doesn't say anything intresting expect giving a cryptical history of my Pming with Christians on this site.

Does that explain it? ;)

For some reason, none of them have ever tried to convert me directly. Guess they just don't have enough faith.

For some reason, none of them have ever tried to convert me directly.  Guess they just don't have enough faith.

102663[/snapback]

Apparently they don't have enough faith to convert any of us since we're all still here. Perhaps we're all too far in Satan's grasp for even Jesus to overcome? :scratch:

Meaning Satan is more powerful than Jesus?

103368[/snapback]

I think you just hit the nail right on the head... :3:

They don't come here to convert..they come to play games and gloat. And then go back to their own boards to talk about how "bad" and "immoral" all the heathens are.

Its the old "Pharisaical Attitude".."Thank God I'm not like those sinners!" never realizing (or just not caring) that they are violating the very tenets they claim to believe in.

It also eases their conscience..they did their part for the faith, they showed us lost souls the Truth..don't we all see how wrong we were now? :HaHa:

Guest Iconoclastic1
For all the time you guys spend on this site, have you been able to get even 1 person to PM you and bring them back to Christianity?  And be honest, no Lying for Jesus  :nono:

102212[/snapback]

I wonder if the reverse is true, if any Christophiles have been dragged back to the realm of reason and rationality by spending time here.

For all the time you guys spend on this site, have you been able to get even 1 person to PM you and bring them back to Christianity?  And be honest, no Lying for Jesus  :nono:

102212[/snapback]

I wonder if the reverse is true, if any Christophiles have been dragged back to the realm of reason and rationality by spending time here.

103492[/snapback]

Actually, yes. Reach and Kevin are two I know of for sure, and there might be others. Kevin was quite the little fundy too, if I recall :HaHa:

103368[/snapback]

103478[/snapback]

Gee, no Christians care to comment on this? :shrug:

Actually, yes.  Reach and Kevin are two I know of for sure, and there might be others.  Kevin was quite the little fundy too, if I recall  :HaHa:

103524[/snapback]

Come on Mike, it's because they weren't True Christians ™...LOL

103525[/snapback]

I forgot about that. Although if the reverse is true so far we've got plenty of True Atheists ™ here :HaHa:

103368[/snapback]

Or at least he's got a better story.

:HaHa: well I haven't so much deconverted any christians, I have made a few people less conservative and homophobic, just because they had to to stay a friend of mine. Then they realized that the kind of thinking was a much better way to think.

I have have had people on other forums try to reconvert me, it's fun watching them squirm when they can't answer my questions (I have a bit of a sadist streak sorry). I like to debate with christians every now and then, but it's lost it's luster for me because I have realized that they aren't gonna listen, all the ones I've talked to were totally fanatical.

In anycase their efforts didn't work 'cause here I am, emotionally stable like only a deconvert can be. :HappyCry:

Funny thing is back during the stone age (again the original forum), myself and another "original" - Robertus (Dave and Bruce may remember him) actually deconverted a troll in the old letter section! It took several weeks and a lot of posting, but we did it! - Heimdall :yellow:

103368[/snapback]

Ramen to that.

103478[/snapback]

As long as you don't hit your head with the hammer! :grin:

Since neither of them exist, that's pretty much a moot point, IMHO.

103368[/snapback]

103478[/snapback]

Gee, no Christians care to comment on this? :shrug:

103526[/snapback]

Because they know we're right, and they don't have the balls to admit it. They've got their heads in the sand - that way they don't have to see the truth. Or so they tell themselves.

Since neither of them exist, that's pretty much a moot point, IMHO.

103772[/snapback]

Of the two, however, I'll take Satan.

102212[/snapback]

103492[/snapback]

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

All iv seen them do is piss everyone off.

Its funny though does anyone else get a laugh out of it?

You laugh a little too soon, DPaul. I think there are several. If I'm not mistaken, Reach came here as a christian.

You laugh a little too soon, DPaul.  I think there are several.  If I'm not mistaken, Reach came here as a christian.

105095[/snapback]

I'm sure there are many many "deconverted" CHristophiles, which was how he phrased the Q. CHristophiles, yes. Understanding he really meant folks like myself, I laughed.