Goodbye Jesus

Deconversion Survey

currentchristian

Also, is there a consent component built into the survey? Or is this an informal side project that is not directly for data collection?

Thanks...

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

Positivist - I was wondering that myself. I did a survey with a Master's student working on a pagan subject not long ago and you can bet she was super-careful to get me both a consent form and an ethics approval summary before we started. Alas, the survey is broken, so I wasn't able to see if the OP had gotten them into his.

Positivist - I was wondering that myself. I did a survey with a Master's student working on a pagan subject not long ago and you can bet she was super-careful to get me both a consent form and an ethics approval summary before we started. Alas, the survey is broken, so I wasn't able to see if the OP had gotten them into his.

Or at least a link to an official university webpage that discloses this information. The survey looked well done--I took a peak at it. The results would be very interesting!