Goodbye Jesus

When They Think They Say Somthing Clever To "destroy" Your Atheism And It Makes You Want To Face Palm.

Kaiser01

waterargument.jpg

I was tempted to think it's a Poe, but when you take a look at Christian forumers agreeing with it it seems like it isn't: http://www.landoverb...ead.php?t=69985

The Landover Baptist site is satire. I would take whatever the posters on the forum write as tongue-in-cheek.

Oh, so it IS a Poe? GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

Oh, so it IS a Poe? GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

The site is. A lot of the comments on the forums probably are. I'm not sure of the origin of the graphic that was posted (I've seen it a few times before elsewhere), so I don't know if that's a Poe or not. That's the thing about Poe's law, though; you can't tell if it's an example of real batshit insanity or a joke. I'm leaning toward it being a Poe, but I can imagine that there are plenty of fundies that take it completely seriously.

I've never argued as an atheist but when I was a xtian I heard a pastor say that all of the other gods and religions proved that God existed because there would always be counterfeit attempts at an original. Wendytwitch.gif And he was dead serious.

waterargument.jpg

I was tempted to think it's a Poe, but when you take a look at Christian forumers agreeing with it it seems like it isn't: http://www.landoverb...ead.php?t=69985

Because people never pee, right? They die and take that water with em!

• Like 1

They die and take that water with em!

Oh that made me laugh.

I'm a current member of Landover Baptist Church. I've been awarded "Protected by JESUS" and "Cleanest Kitchen" badges.

I mostly post in Auntie Flo's forum cuz women must keep their place there.

Sometimes I go to the website of my old church and listen to archived sermons...how I used to sit through that bullshit and not see it boggles my mind. My favorite one ever has to be my old pastor saying: "Even nonbelievers cry out 'Oh God!'"

Well I also have been known to say "fuck you" to more than a few people. For some reason nobody ever takes that one literally.