Goodbye Jesus

Do the Children rot in Hell?

Guest No. XIII

• Admin

According to the Bible, we are all born into sin thanks to Adam and Eve. That is why the Catholic church baptizes newborns. I am not aware of any scriptural justification for an age of accountability.

There is nothing in scripture to justify an AOA. The Mountain Retreat site is a Calvinistic site - five-point Calvinism states that some are elect, or chosen for salvation, and the rest are left in their sins. Since all start out as hell-bound sinners, non-elect or un-chosen babies go to hell. However, since no one really knows whom God has chosen, babies of true believers are assumed to be headed for heaven. This final concept comes from election in covenentalism ref.

Of course the entire subject is just silly to me now.

6th level of hell!! :fdevil: Party at the City of Dis!!

Anyway back on topic. I struggled with this issue as a Christian. I didn't want to think that God would send little children to hell, but I couldn't find anything in the bible to support an AoA. I then sort of held a belief in an AoA, but avoided the issue b/c I knew it couldn't be supported with scripture. :shrug:

Anyway back on topic. I struggled with this issue as a Christian. I didn't want to think that God would send little children to hell, but I couldn't find anything in the bible to support an AoA.

I was raised Lutheran, and my church didn't have the Age of Accountability. So yeah, I definitely struggled with this question. But even with the AoA, hell is still unjustifiable eternal torture.

Of course children don't rot in hell!

They burn. Like sweet, babyflesh kindling.

do they have a registry in hell? an internal website where you can look up the people you knew online? I know I'll be with most of my family and friends, but what about everyone I met online? I'm sure a whole lot will be where ever it is I land up. LOL

Of course children don't rot in hell!

They burn. Like sweet, babyflesh kindling.

YES! They burn-- not rot!

But even though the flesh burns up, the body never runs out of fuel (flesh) to burn, which is physically impossible. Therefore it must be a MIRACLE FROM GOD that he keeps everyone ALIVE while they burn forever. Since there are so many people burning, I can see now why God has such a hard time finding time to do miracles here on earth. All of His time and energy are used making humans burn while never going out!

Hmmm, the fact that people burn forever and don't die is another proof that God exists! Glory!!

• 2 weeks later...

When I was Xian, I believed in "age of accountability" firstly because the Church taught it, and secondly becaue it was a sop to my conscience. I didn't see in the Bible where it said anything about children not burning eternally for not believing in Jesus, nor where it is implied in any way, so I needed to tell myself that in order to allow myself to accept Xianity at a time when I was too afraid to question it. It was just another personal example of making up excuses for Xianity, something that eventually caught up to me.

Claiming there is an "age of accountability" in Xianity is just making up excuses out of thin air to satisfy our natural sense of compassion and justice to convince people to believe in a cruel and sick cult.

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

Got the same thing...guess I'll see you there! :lmao:

Sixth seems to be my destination as well.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

Level | Score

Purgatory | Very Low

Level 1 - Limbo | Low

Level 2 | Very High

Level 3 | High

Level 4 | High

Level 5 | Very High

Level 6 - The City of Dis | High

Level 7 | Very High

Level 8- the Malebolge | Very High

Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

:fdevil:

My girlfriend got to the Eighth Level - I love that girl :wub::sex:

Guest Beyond_Belief

The definition of `accountability' is also a problem.

What about adults who are mentally dissabled? Suffering from a mental brakedown when they die?

And what if I'm too stupid to realise that the `word of god' is true? Burned for eternity for being born stupid!

What if I don't know I'm being influenced by a supernatural character called satan?

The list of scenarios is endless.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

Level | Score

Purgatory | Very Low

Level 1 - Limbo | Low

Level 2 | Very High

Level 3 | High

Level 4 | High

Level 5 | Very High

Level 6 - The City of Dis | High

Level 7 | Very High

Level 8- the Malebolge | Very High

Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

:fdevil:

My girlfriend got to the Eighth Level - I love that girl :wub::sex:

YAY!!!! Wolfheart, I thought I was gonna be in the 7th level all alone. :wicked:

Sweet.

I get to go to limbo.

If it were true, that's where I would prefer to be.

Do children rot in Hell? - No.

Do Disabled people rot in Hell?

Do children rot in Hell? - No.

Quite right... they burn instead.
Do Disabled people rot in Hell?

Nope, they burn too...