Goodbye Jesus

Cfa Day Aka Show Your Fundiness Day

mcdaddy

Very true. If it were some other fast food chain and the President suddenly came out with this crap I could see the shock of it all. But it is a chicken cult with a side of waffle fries. I personally wouldn't trust any of the owners, it's not a fast food restaurant, it's part of the god cult and I don't buy that they are tolerant on any level. In my experience the cult will always turn on gays no matter what, I wish my experience was different but it always comes true. Other people may have different experiences.

Sadly the driving force behind preventing LGBT people is christianity. There is no ther group that is trying so hard. I don't even know of a small group that is trying. So my view will always be that abrahamic religions are the enemy. Just my personal view. :)

Goodbye Jesus

Not to put too fine a point on it, but they are the enemy of women as well. I admit, I can't wrap my head around how some gays and women can even stay part of a religion that detrimental to and dismissive of their rights. Even churches that act like they welcome female leaders and gays and whatnot, I wonder how far that tolerance goes. I've had clunkers that I tried desperately to salvage, that I poured thousands of dollars into fixing, but eventually even I had to admit when it was time to go buy a new car.

Chick-fil-A Opponents Stage Same-Sex Kiss-In

On Wednesday hundreds of thousands of traditional marriage activists ate "mor chickin" to support Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day. Today, it is same-sex marriage allies' turn.

Gay marriage supporters are putting a romantic spin on traditional sit-ins, organizing "kiss-ins" outside of Chick-fil-A restaurants from Dallas to New York City to celebrate National Same-Sex Kiss Day.

http://news.yahoo.com/chick-fil-opponents-stage-same-sex-kiss-225747622.html